[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 21 year old fembot >finally think i've found a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 1

File: 2321342143321541.jpg (74KB, 524x766px) Image search: [Google]
2321342143321541.jpg
74KB, 524x766px
>be 21 year old fembot
>finally think i've found a nice guy at uni
>lives near me,
>finally think i can get a bf
>out at dinner last night, it's going really well
>he tells me he doesn't have a job

Why is it so hard to find the right guy.
>>
neetbux
e
e
t
b
u
x

go for it!
>>
>>36868939
the false-flag poster
>>
>>36868977
But how will he take me out tho.
>>
>>36868939
Are you looking for a guy or a walking money dispenser you gold digging whore?
>>
>>36868939
>in uni
>is already supposed to have a career sustaining job
Wat
>>
>>36869054
Um both?
>>
>>36868939
Wow a 21 year old university student doesn't have a job, oh my, who would have guessed.
>>
>>36869054
Well it makes things a lot easier when guys are working as well it means i have more disposable income
>>
>>36869233
>means I have more disposable income
>I have more

No it means you're both idiots who don't know how to enjoy each other's company and go on dates that are still fun, mysterious, and adventurous without the use of money. It just means you're boring.
>>
Maybe he spends his days making sweet webms. That's worth more than a job to any girl.
>>
>>36869274
Has nothing to do with dates but when a guy can't even afford his own bill thats just sad. Anytime you go out to do shit you have to plan around the fact he can't pay for himself. If we get hungry while out and about am i just supposed to pay for him or am i going to sit their awkwardly while i'm the only one eating? How'll he move in when all he'll do is sit around the house like a sad sack and i have to run interference on why my boyfriend isn't working. I can't tell my friends i not only have a boyfriend but surprise he's not paying his share of rent, food, amenities, bills, or any sort of date.
Is he going to expect an allowance too?
>>
>>36869295
^ hell yea

my bf is robo, or was until he got me xdd. he doesn't study but im tryna persuade him to go to uni. im 19, hes almost 20. idc about whether he gets a job or not, ill care about that later when he graduates. for now just pick a nice guy with the same values as u, and stop obsessing over getting spoilt and being a fucking gold digger. if u want a nice loaded guy, look for a sugar daddy
>>
>>36869404
He can probably pay for himself. I'm assuming he did on the date. And so what if he can't? You're a strong independent woman! Show your strength and independence as a woman by supporting your man.
>>
>>36868939
op post pic of yourself, gosh darn
>>
>>36869404
>this post
>written by a female instead of a bitter man who is mad about how women freeload off men in the dating/marrriage scene
Choose one
>>
>>36869404
1. I'm sure he can get food, he wouldn't have survived this long if he wasn't able to. Also cooking for your woman > going to a restaurant just to show off how "look at this man I'm with, we're both successful and rich, becky will be soooo jealous".
2. How do you know he sits around like a sad sack? Maybe he's actually been looking for a job and just hasn't been able to land one yet, not everyone is the same.
3. He's 21, still in University. Do not expect him to have a career by any means, not in today's economy. Just finding a basic job that pays $20k/yr is hard enough these days.
4. Aren't women supposed to be strong and independent and showing that they can provide for the house and relationship? Why when that actually happens, they immediately throw it all back on the man and that its not actually what they want?
>>
>live very modestly
>actually be rich
>don't tell girls my job, or if i do say something general that doesn't mean i make a lot of money
>don't tell them how much money i have or give them any hint at it
>shallow girls completely avoid me when they don't think I'm loaded
>eventually found a good non-materialistic down to earth gf on /r9k/

wew
>>
>>36869568
This.

Most guys will straight up lie on purpose to weed out bad women. Only a handful will actually flaunt their money just to get laid. Hell I'll straight up tell people I don't have a job just to see their reaction and whether I get a second date. Guess it never crosses their minds on how I paid my way the entire date as well.
>>
>>36868939
>found a nice guy at uni
>he tells me he doesn't have a job
that's because he is a student
your story sucks larping anon
>>
>>36869551
>>36869442
>strong and independent
If you mean the meme shit those asshat sjw's push then fuck that. You get into a relationship and can't commit your 50% share of the work why should i shackle myself to that relationship.
I also enjoy getting out of the house and doing things. If ever single "date" is within the confines of the house thats incredibly stale and boring and no different than just lounging around the house together.
If he's at uni thats half the work for a job hunt down theres ALWAYS a job somewhere nearby you could pull part time because their last guy dropped out or graduated and moved on. I'm not expecting a career but if i can pull uni and own an apartment why can't he? Especially when my cost of living is about to double in some areas because of him.
>>
>>36869678
dude if ur gonna complain so much, drop him? stop crying about it
>>
Allowing women into the workforce was the biggest mistake in the last 100 years.
>>
>>36869678
>lounging around the house together.
has never heard of "beer at the park" (call it romantic picknick if you insist) and similar cheap studentdates
fuck off larping anon
>>
>>36869620
I agree with not flaunting your personal wealth, but some girls won't date guys without jobs because they perceive a lack of ambition or general laziness. If they are somebody motivated and hard working it's not unreasonable for them to be looking for somebody self sufficient and motivated as well.
>>
>>36869678
What if his parents are paying for his apartment, groceries, and spending money? Did you ever think of that you ego-centric cunt? Not every is in the same financial situation as you. Some people actually have parents who care about them.
>>
>>36869678
Again, you can get out of the house and still have a great date without the use of any money whatsoever. If you are incapable of that or your bf/gf is, you are boring people.

Also no, not everyone is just hopping to hire someone part-time or able to afford an apartment. I'm 26 and I can still barely afford an apartment myself because of the rent prices to wage prices. Also you do not own an apartment, you rent one. You must either be a very lucky person with a damn great job at 21 years old and still go to university or you live in a complete shit apartment in the ghetto.
>>
>>36869780
this is about someone that is still a student
this an anon bitching about gibsmedats a girl wants from a boy on /r9k/
the story doesn't add up

this is low qualitiy bait
>>
>>36869780
Which is precisely why I do it. If you are unwillingly or incapable of seeing past generalizations into a situation then why should I bother with you?

I have don't have a job, oh so you assume me to lack ambition or be lazy, instead of the possibility that maybe the job had to be quit to help a family member, or maybe I was recently laid off because of cuts, or maybe I was looking and hadn't found one yet, or a myriad of other reasons. Generalizing someone instantly over a singular piece of information is a sign of stupidity. If I can easily just tell you I don't have a job to see your reaction, then I can easily gauge your worth as an individual. And don't tell me that I'm manipulative and lying, because its the same shit as makeup, you dab yourselves up to present a completely different picture (especially with how makeup is these days) than what you actually are, then when we throw a fit its our fault? Well the reverse holds true with my job lying too.
>>
>>36869808
Thats kind of sad. Thats maybe half a step up from living in your parents basement and he's 21 in this example. Thats 3 years to have found a part time job and adjust to uni like an adult.
>>
>>36869886
"Generalizing someone instantly over a singular piece of information is a sign of stupidity. If I can easily just tell you I don't have a job to see your reaction, then I can easily gauge your worth as an individual."
>>
>>36869897
Dude most 21 year olds are still partying at frats on the weekends. Also I know people who were 24 in college parting every weekend, they now own businesses and make tons of fucking money.

I hope your bf is one of those people, so please drop him, so he can go on to be a rich successful man and then you regret ever dropping him.
>>
>>36869931
>wants to leech off his girlfriend long enough to catapult himself into his future
Thats deserving of a broken heart and rape accusation if ever there was a reason.
>>
>>36869914
The difference here is that one person is generalizing over something like a job. Whereas I'm generalizing your entire mindset and personality in regards to it. Women think with emotion and pure instinct, men think with logic and analyzing. We can easily think of multiple things at once in regards to a singular piece of information, that allows us to gauge and deal with situations. Women are not capable of that, they see something and basically go "ooh shiny" or "ooh not shiny" like a fish.
>>
>>36869958
At the end of the day who has the last laugh, he does, because he's successful and rich and you aren't. Also rape accusations are not something to play with solely because "muh bf got more money after I dumped him and won't take me back, waaaaaaah". That's a very serious accusation.
>>
>>36869978
Exactly. You can't blame us for going "ooh money!" Or "eww. I'm going to have to sacrifice my happiness by paying for this loser and its a unitown i CAN do better." Its just a natural reaction.
>>
>>36870001
Yes but now he won't be rich cause thats a nice black mark on his transcript wherver he goes.
>>
>>36869958
>won't date a man because he has no job at 21 in uni
>a man could easily get more money in the future once uni is done (someone this means he's catapulting himself off his gf, like wat?)
>deserves a broken heart and rape accusation

You're a terrible person you know that?
>>
>>36870013
I can actually because you're unevolved monkeys. If you can instantly think of more reasons than just those two, you are no better than a monkey.
>>36870036
Politicians, checkmate.
>>
>>36869958
ur saying that he's leeching off u

but ur the one who LETS him do that by staying.

stop whining and drop it. stop creating unnecessary drama u roastie
>>
>>36869958
>>36870036
HOW DARE HE MAKE MONEY AFTER UNIVERSITY WHEN WE AREN'T TOGETHER ANYMORE, 5-0 HE RAPED ME!!

I hope you never find happiness.
>>
>how can i drain him of resources if he doesnt have a job?

stupid women
>>
>>36869465
What does that have to do with anything?? Related to this.
>>
>>36870079
If he got a rape accusation in todays academia he'd never even make it to politician status.
>>36870106
>lets
>drop
I'm arguing on why i'm not going to pick him up in the first place and the other anons excuse is i should just bar myself from any restaurant or general outting just to cater to his lack of money.
>>
>>36870161
>i cant go to restaurants or general outtings unless im using HIS money to do it

typical roastie logic, fucking parasite
>>
>>36870161
>If he got a rape accusation in todays academia he'd never even make it to politician status.

Bullshit. Remember the kid from Stanford who was let off basically with a slap on the wrist for rape, because he's a good swimmer. If you're a good politician/debater you'll get away with it.

Welcome to the real world, where skills > crimes.

Also nobody said you should cater to his lack of money, people said that money isn't everything and a stable and wonderful relationship can still happen regardless, but you're too blinded to actually see beyond that, just as you are too blinded to have bothered to ask him why he doesn't have a job, and as I said earlier, I knew plenty of people who were his age that didn't have jobs in Uni, they got jobs after graduating and own businesses and are all successful. If you can't put up with some bad times, then you'll never have a good relationship.
>>
>>36870161
well clearly he's not right for u bc if u cant have fun without money, then there's legit nothing there. be a bit more open minded, or improve urself and be more interesting. instead of being shallow and thinking 'waw he doesnt have money' 'waw this instantly means i wont enjoy being with him'
>>
>OP btfo so hard she stops replying all together.
>>
>>36868939
Kill yourself toastie. Cjeesb>>36868939
>>
>>36869568
I don't lie about my income but I refuse to pay for stuff until we're serious
>>
>>36870786
How about no. Robocuck
>>
Sounds like bait if you ask me,
depending on the major you cannot sustain a job or else you will fail out or produce a mediocre portfolio.

Honestly if I had a job in college I would have been fucked, I got hired almost right after though to a 50k job.

Moral of the story, stop being a fucking cunt.
>>
>>36870724
Not really i was actually spending time with friends unlike you sad fucks
>>
>>36868939
Saged, you raging homo niggerjew.
>>
>>36872732
I dont care just let it die already please.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.