[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-cum skin bros, what do you want to do with America once the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (229KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
229KB, 600x677px
Non-cum skin bros, what do you want to do with America once the whites are gone? We should sell off the south to Mexico.
>>
>>36868878
Why are blacks decreasing while everyone else besides whites increase?
>>
>>36868912
right-wing death squads
>>
>blacks still dropping
>spics on the rise

I'd rather have black people than I would spics. At least black people stay in their little ghettos most of the time. Spics are out here running around ruining the economy by taking jobs at $2/hr and killing dogs and shit constantly. They're the bigger threat to life.
>>
>>36868912
They keep getting killed by our police
>>
File: file.jpg (21KB, 240x311px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
21KB, 240x311px
>>36868912
Abortions, senpai.
>>
>>36868878
>Natives go from 0.9 to 0.7
saddest part about this pic
>>
>>36868878
I'm glad I'm in the small portion of multiracial fuckheads.
>>
I don't like spics, so I'll probably try and retreat to Canada.
>>
File: Immigration_in_USA[1].png (197KB, 1280x592px) Image search: [Google]
Immigration_in_USA[1].png
197KB, 1280x592px
>>36868912

Blacks don't immigrate to America in large numbers, Hispanics and Asians do.
>>
>>36868912
Non-trolly answer is because lots of blacks are race mixing, and mixed race is it's own category; and there's no new blacks coming into America, with other races even asians there's constantly new droves of them coming in, so it doesn't really hurt their statistics if they have babies with another race.
>>
>>36869411
yeee whitebois, hear that? i'll translate fo' yall... WHITE BITCHES LOVE DA KING DICK... Sorry whitebois, you just can't compete.
>>
>>36869397
>Russian QTs are that high
>>
>>36869411
Blacks have dropped in the past 3 years by 2% alone already. Its probably going to keep dropping pretty drastically by 2050, not even having to count multi-racial born people.
>>
>>36869445

Pretty sure the majority of immigrants are always male, no matter what country you're looking at.
>>
>>36869503
Just let me have this man...please, I want to believe.
>>
>>36868878
cumskin here. yeeeeee boi, bring on them qt spics n chinks! idegaf about my race
>>
File: happy hitler.jpg (8KB, 315x292px) Image search: [Google]
happy hitler.jpg
8KB, 315x292px
>>36868878
Hispanics and asians are fine for the most part.

Can't wait to get a hispanic qt3.14 wife.

I'm also Catholic, so this is good news for me as Hispanics are predominantly Catholic.
>>
>>36869671
and if your white then it should be more easier
>>
>>36869411
>Non-trolly answer is because lots of blacks are race mixing
Not true actually

>According to James P. Allen and Eugene Turner from California State University, Northridge, who analyzed the 2000 Census, most multiracial people identified as part white. In addition, the breakdown is as follows:

>white/Native American and Alaskan Native, at 7,015,017,
>white/black at 737,492,
>white/Asian at 727,197, and
>white/Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander at 125,628.[19]
>In 2010, 1.6 million Americans checked both "black" and "white" on their census forms, a figure 134% higher than the number a decade earlier.
>>
>>36868878
>Nigs going down
I might be okay with this
>>
>>36869721
Hell yeah, man. Hispanic families have the values that we lost. They're the only "cultural enrichment" that I'll accept. And asians are smart and have societal values that we lost to cultural marxism.
>>
>>36869776
>Hispanic families have the values that we lost.
These next 50 years are gonna be hilarious.
>>
>>36868878
Almost all of those in the multi racial portion are some other race mixed with white

Almost all of those in the Hispanic portion are white or mixed white

I consider those people white, bullshit chart
>>
>>36869844
>multi-race
>white

get out, race traitor
>>
>>36870004
I am not white dog fucker

I consider those people white
>>
I still love how they are trying to use cum skin as an insult, cum>>>>shit
>>
>>36868912
Negative selection pressure. Thanks, CIA.
>>
>>36870052
course you would know all about cum tasting better than shit.
>>
>>36869722
How does that have anything to do with his original answer? That doesn't prove blacks arent race mixing, and it doesn't prove that blacks aren't having sex with blacks, if anything it helps his argument.
>>
>>36868912
Natives are also decreasing
>>
>>36868878
Hispanic is not a race

Any race could be hispanic

That chart is false

Blame mestizos, not white hispanics like the Sheen family

>>36869397
Hispanic is not a race

I don't see descendants of Hispania flocking in, just aztec indian rape babies that you only call hispanics cause they speak spanish

Blame mestizos, not "Hispanics"

Hispanic is not a race

>>36869671
>>36869776
>>36869802
>>36869844
Hispanic is not a race

A mixed person is a "Mestizo"

>>36870167
There's many natives

Basically any hispanic that doesn't look like Ted Cruz is an injun

You think it's the hispania genes from spain that makes beaners brown?
>>
>>36871363
I am 44, that's exactly what I'm saying

Almost all of those in the Hispanic category are white or mixed white
>>
>>36868878
Well hopefully looking at the shithole brazil is, even though our people will look like them by then i hope we don't adopt their lifestyles but i doubt the american ethic will ever go away.
>>
>>36869503

They're usually families or just lonely males.
>>
>>36870146
Do you not know what 2.9% of 350 million is or something?
This means that the vast majority of mixed people are white/native mixes.
>>
>>36871363
They might be the same race but they're still not indigenous to the US
>>
>>36872000
>They might be the same race but they're still not indigenous to the US
And your point is?
What percent of this country do you think is indigeonous to the US?
>>
>>36868878
Do you think Mexico is in a position to buy another country's land? Do you think the US government is willing to just give that much territory? Do you think the military and intelligence communities wouldn't put up a fight for the sake of national defense? What about the administrative problems this would cause? Not to mention the transfer of money (if mexico could even pay for it). And what about the shifting balance of power between both countries?

White nationalderps are fucking MORONS.
>>
>>36868878
Race mixing is literally going to fix this. Asians would cease to exist as a distinct ethnic group if you stopped any new immigrants. Hispanics intermarry at a rate of 50% by 3rd generation and Indians red dot aren't far behind. Black men also miscegenate at massive rates. The black population of Oakland was split in half because of this. In some states like Washington and Minnesota black men intermarry so often the average black person in those states is 48% white. The elites will do nothing about this because it doesn't affect them and they have isolated themselves from "working" class whites(who won't be needed in a couple of decades anyhoo)
>>
>>36868878
What does HPI stand for?

Also,
>dat multiracial cutie
>>
>>36868912

They fucking white women. Nobody wants black women.
>>
>>36868878
>spics shitting out double digit IQ manlets mean total global domination
oh sweetie....that's not how it works.
>>
>>36870110
Who mentioned taste :^)
>>
>>36871404
>white
hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>36874268
>48% white
So they're black?
>>
>>36874995
I want black women
>>
>>36870052
cum is accurate though, shit isn't since it only comes in a dark muddy brown color
>>
>>36868943
Yeah, niggers at least stay in the hood but spics always try to prove they're white/Americans, like really paco, shoe me your green card
>>
>>36873141
Quit playing stupid you know what I mean
>>
We need more whites
Europe pls we need like 50 million to get back up to 80%
>>
>>36868878
Chinese robot here, we are going to let our low iq chinese brethren cook and eat you all alive. I can't wait to eat black ball soup again.
>>
>>36868878
TBh we should take mexico
>>
>blacks going extinct because they kill 90% of their babies and they can't stop shooting each other
>>
File: cumskin alien.jpg (58KB, 510x259px) Image search: [Google]
cumskin alien.jpg
58KB, 510x259px
>>36875154
Human shit comes in a huge variety of colors based on diet, including much of the variety of colors that "black" people are, and more.
Human cum's variety of colors is much narrower, marble like or yellowed, but no pink to it, so it doesn't match much of the variety of colors that "white" people are.
>>
>>36876003
its usually mud-like or greenish, no person has that tone. I've seen scat with blacks in it before, it doesn't match. We've all seen white girls with cum on their face and it's closer.
>>
>>36869411
They don't racemix that much anymore, the only reason there's so many niggers with white ancestry is cause the slave owners used their ancestors for sex slaves when they weren't picking cotton. They actually have a high fertility rate but are 3 times more likely to get abortions than white women, all the black on black murder, being locked up in prison for such long periods of time away from women, etc. That's why they're (thankfully) decreasing. The spic birth rate is actually dropping more than any other in recent years whereas whites have had the least decline, basically the white birth rate leveled off for the time being.
The teen pregnancy rate (which accounts for a huge chunk of all shitskin births) has fallen a lot over the last couple decades.
https://www.cdc.gov/teenpregnancy/about/index.htm
>>
>tfw cumskin (male)
>tfw no dark cock bf
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.