[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>froze up and stuttered through the entire order again The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>froze up and stuttered through the entire order again
The wagie in the back looked at me like I was a freak, I can never go back
>>
>>36868576
What did u order anon?
>>
>>36868576
Could be worse. You could be the wagie taking the orders.
>>
>tfw got the wrong order but ate it anyways because I was too afraid to go back
Y-you too
>>
File: 1476152622162.jpg (52KB, 645x623px) Image search: [Google]
1476152622162.jpg
52KB, 645x623px
>>36868699
Went to new burger place. wasnt ready when I got called to order so I ordered the first thing I saw which was a chicken wrap. Then they started asking me what I wanted thinking they would just make it like usual so I said I wanted nothing. Got just a tendie in a wrap and no sauce.
>>36868730
This thought is honestly the only thing thats keeping me sane at the moment
>>
File: 1484269894774.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484269894774.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>36868789
>Got just a tendie in a wrap and no sauce.

I'm so sorry anon
>>
File: IMG_0217.jpg (41KB, 540x611px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0217.jpg
41KB, 540x611px
>>36868576
Wageslave here. We just have a script to stick to and most customers are regulars who already know everything about the menu. Every day I get someone like you walks in and gets all nervous and confused as soon as I ask a question about their order. I don't want to make things more awkward for them so I just get it over with quickly as possible.

The thing is, I talk to hundreds of people a day, I don't fucking care. You just need to calm down and realize I'm pretty much the IRL version of an NPC, nothing to be afraid of. Usually it's only awkward because you got flustered and made it awkward. Also remember you're spending your own money, don't feel rushed. Just say "hold up". I don't care if it takes you 10 minutes to decide, it's all the same to me. Most of the people behind you in line are staring at their phones and not even paying attention. Just relax man. All about perspective.
>>
>>36868576
You just have to learn to be less Self-Conscious

https://archive.org/details/SelfCons1951
>>
>>36868946
Thanks anon, this actually helps. Too bad the cashiers' dumbfounded expression is now burned into my brain
>>
>>36868946
>Most of the people behind you in line are staring at their phones and not even paying attention.

I wish people were more polite where I lived. Everyone here yells and says, "I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!" or "I GOT 5 KIDS WAITING IN THE CAR" if you stall for 1 second.
>>
>>36869053
>Everyone here yells and says, "I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!" or "I GOT 5 KIDS WAITING IN THE CAR" if you stall for 1 second.

really?
>>
>>36869083

Yes. I can only get food really late at night at restaurants open 24/7 (only Subway, McDonalds, and Tim Hortons) because there's less people at night and no one seems to be in a rush.
>>
>>36869053
Kek, yeah I guess it depends on the place. Right now I'm working at a sub sandwhich store next to a bhnch of office buildings and nice apartments. I worked at a fried chicken place before that and man people get really emotional about their fucking chicken, it's insane.
>chicken takes 15 minutes to cook
>get back from break
>the guy before me failed to put any chicken in the friers even though its the dinner rush hours
>within 2 minutes there's a huge line of people
>cashier has to tell them all it'll be a 15 minute wait
>the entire line literally just sits there glaring at me with seething hatred and anger
>one guy even leans forward and stares me in my eyes to show just how mad he is
Man working food and retail makes you fucking hate humanity so much. I don't even see them as 'people' anymore. Customers are brain dead animals.
>>
>>36869248
>>one guy even leans forward and stares me in my eyes to show just how mad he is
fucking wagies I swear
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.