[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Driving my car >Firetruck behind me >They start honking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1474996801986.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1474996801986.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>Driving my car
>Firetruck behind me
>They start honking
>Dont understand what the fuck they want from me
>Keep going for another 60m until I turn
>While they were honking at me the entire time
>Find out later that when there is ambulance,police or firemen behind me Im supposed to move out the way immediately
>I could have lost my driver license if it were police
Holy shit, if they wrote down my car number Im fucked. Anyone else here is terrible driver?
>>
Was the siren on? What do you think sirens are for?
>>
You seriously can't be this stupid.
>>
>>36868538
Honestly, I'd sympathize if you were worried for the people the firetruck was driving to, but the fact the first thing you think is that you could've gotten in trouble shows you're a bag of shit.
>>
>>36868662
you seriously are a cuck.
>>
>>36868538
Why did they honk at you instead of putting the siren on? Fucking brain dead hose draggers.
>>
>>36868639
Well obviously
>>36868656
Where do you think you are? I dont know what I was thinking. I may be seriously fucked they were honking for good minute. Jesus fuck
>>
File: IMG_1918.jpg (288KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1918.jpg
288KB, 1024x1024px
>>36868538

>being this stupid

I assume you had to take some kind of test to get a license and I'm sure that was emphasized on there somewhere
>>
>>36868745
I actually failed the test once....

What are the chances police will come to investigate me after this? Im not a good driver I know that, I even already caused a car crash once but if I wont be able to drive anymore Im fucked
>>
File: IMG_1843.png (470KB, 907x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.png
470KB, 907x475px
>>36868744

They might have called it in with your plate number over their radio.

How long ago was this? If more than a week ago and you haven't heard anything then you're probably in the clear
>>
>>36868772
Nigga you're a disaster waiting to happen. What if that one minute of time you were being retarded meant someone died in a fire?

Get good at driving or just stop driving at all.

Retard.
>>
>>36868797
They were probably on their way to get a cat down from a tree or go to some kids birthday party.
>>
>>36868776
30 minutes ago?
>>36868797
I dont know what to do anymore. Im close to causing a car crash nearly every fucking time I drive. But if I dont drive I wont be able to get to work...
>>
>>36868772
driving is the easiest thing to do
how the hell can you not easily manage to properly manevrate a car?
>>
>>36868838

If you don't hear anything for a week then you're ok. Gonna be a log week waiting for a phone call or letter though..

Also, can't you take a bus?
>>
>>36868538
>not even worried for the people the firetruck was trying to get to
You deserve way worse than a revoked license.
>>
File: 1444516611711.jpg (47KB, 438x438px) Image search: [Google]
1444516611711.jpg
47KB, 438x438px
>>36868538
>allowing normies to die

good job anon
>>
>>36868838

Are you panicking or something? Not paying attention? Totally inconsiderate? What is the issue when you're driving? What's causing you to drive like an idiot?
>>
Dont worry op, its not illegal to be a retard. I have no idea how you have a license and not know youre supposed to pull over when there are sirens. Even though I wish you would get in trouble you wont.
>>
>>36869541
Not paying attention, also a bit incosiderate. How do I solve these problems?
>>36869575
Saying I didnt know the law is even worse man. Not knowing about law doesnt excuse anyone
>>
>>36868538
This is a legitimate question, OP: how in the absolute fuck did you manage to get a license without learning something so basic? Does your government literally give them to anyone who asks?
>>
>>36869575
It is, in fact, illegal to be retarded in traffic.
>>
>>36869527

>not thinking about the NEET being trapped in his room because his piss bottle mountain fell over and blocked the door

Fucking Chad get out
>>
>>36869734
as I mentioned, I actually failed the test once already. Question is how do I fix my driving. Its just a matter of time until I hurt/kill someone
>>
>>36869812
I say let him die. The slower the better
>>
>>36869819
No, I mean... didn't you go through driver's ed? Did your instructor seriously not tell you this stuff? Didn't you have to read a book on driving law or something? I'm genuinely curious - where I live, even the least competent drivers know that sirens mean you should get out the fucking way.

I don't really have any suggestions to give, besides "pay more attention" which is probably not helpful in the slightest.
>>
File: 1493857198678.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1493857198678.png
126KB, 800x769px
>>36868538
You are supposed to give fire trucks the right of way, in my city people will always move over or even stop to let them pass. Yeah it's annoying, they'll blow through red lights and cause you to miss your turn that cycle, but the upshot is that illegal manuevers on your part can be allowed in certain situations. Like how my buddy got to turn left on a red light because a fire truck was going into that lane.
>>
>>36870286
What your buddy did was, in fact, illegal. I don't know how it works in the US but here you would 100% lose your license for that shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.