[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I tell someone trying to be my bf that I'm just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494258054123.png (249KB, 384x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494258054123.png
249KB, 384x406px
how do I tell someone trying to be my bf that I'm just not into black guys
>>
You simply don't, just say you have no interest in him and that's that. Not like women normally give an explanation but some vague "I do not like you that way".
>>
>>36868514

I don't think he's gay and into you, neckbeard
>>
>black
Probably gonna get raped and/or murdered if you reject him. Let him fuck you once and he'll move on to others.
>>
>>36868514
Just say you're not interested, but don't mention race.
>>
>>36868978
originally no thanks
>>
>>36869006
It's not gonna be your choice in the end though.
>>
if he comes close to you say "step back you disgusting black"
>>
>>36868514
Just ghost him if you don't care about him in general or tell him "but you're such a good friend!" Next time he brings it up. Works wonders on any guy regardless of race.
>>
>>36868987
/thread origanu
>>
wow congrat on talking to a nigger. he eben had the balls to ask you? he should know his fucking place. gb his number. il straighten him out. he should realise that racism is alive and well
>>
Tell him you don't like coloreds but still respect his rights as a freed man under the constitution.
>>
>>36869179
Cancer.

>>36868514
Just tell him you don't want to date him and you don't see him that way. Have you rejected him yet? Is he still being insistent?

Don't return his texts, don't really engage in conversation with him. Just give bare minimum responses to everything he says. Don't say you aren't into black guys, if he's already obsessive that could make him much more hateful towards you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.