[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know those times you throw a basket ball and you accidentally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1493980732068.png (207KB, 403x433px) Image search: [Google]
1493980732068.png
207KB, 403x433px
You know those times you throw a basket ball and you accidentally hit a flourescent light and it shatters everywhere and then everyone is angry at you. I do
>>
File: images (2).png (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
5KB, 251x201px
yes. and those times when you cant block the goal. and those times when you cant hit the ball. and those times when you are too crippled by your autism to even move.
>>
>>36868080
>and those times when you are too crippled by your autism to even move.
This brought back memories. I remember playing soccer in middle school, and I was fat so I never got the ball. One day through pure luck the ball rolled to me, so I stopped and asked what I was supposed to do. Everyone got mad at me and I ended up kicking it to the wrong person.
>>
Oh and another time i was playing kick ball in 9th grade and the ball rolled to me and hit my ankle. I didnt notice. So everyone yelled at me and i proceded to fall on the floor 5 seconds later acting like i hurt my leg. Sad
>>
Autists and ball games don't seem to mix.
>>
Update on my basketball story i walked away and a door opened and hit me so now all these girls are laughing at me. Fun stuff
>>
>>36868031
>implying I had the strength to throw the ball that high
>>
File: kaka pöökk'le.jpg (86KB, 1456x896px) Image search: [Google]
kaka pöökk'le.jpg
86KB, 1456x896px
>>36868375
why are normies such shitbags?
>>
>>36868417
The light was low hanging
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.