[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Omg anon you're so sweet.Chad never says anything nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Alexis-Ren-3.jpg (116KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-3.jpg
116KB, 640x960px
>Omg anon you're so sweet.Chad never says anything nice about me. You're a real friend <3
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee origanimoo
>>
friendzoned cuck
>>
haha yea im a pretty nice guy *starts rubbing back of my own neck* i like to treat people with respect they deserve. especially a dear young mademoiselle like yourself. i am someone who cares about people. you are such a good person i can't help but compliment you.

this is how i would react. r8 out of 10 and how could i improve if at all
>>
>>36867739
A U T I S M

U

T

I

SS

M
>>
>>36867739
Dude are you serious? Thats typical nice guy behavior
>>
>>36867739
Shitpost or not I'll take it seriously for my own entertainment.
Look that woman is taunting you with a comment like that. She wants you to make a move, normal people
wouldn't just take an insult like that. The proper response would be:
"Well, if we're just going to be friends then this is a waste of time. See you around."

You should get a response like "not so fast, who says all we are is friends?". If not, problem solved. Can't go
wrong.
>>
>be attractive
>be nice to girls
>still get pussy

feels good man
>>
>>36867799
>I happily lap up Chad's cum from used vaginas with glee
>>
File: IMG_1284.jpg (65KB, 1023x681px)
IMG_1284.jpg
65KB, 1023x681px
>>36867739
M ' L A D Y
'
L
A
D
Y
>>
>>36867739
Thisiswhyyouguyswilldievirgins.txt
>>
>>36867624
Pssh...nothing personal...roastie
>>
File: tip.png (428KB, 544x598px)
tip.png
428KB, 544x598px
>>36867739
>m'ademoiselle
>>
>>36867771
>>36867776
>>36867798
>>36867834
>>36867847
>>36867909

wait im just coming back to this thread and seeing this reaction and im pretty surprised. what specifically did i do wrong and is there any more advice you can give me. im legitamately willing to listen to any tips if what i said was actually as bad as you guys are saying.

she said im nice, which i am, so why would i not say something nice back to her?
>>
>>36867993
You're not actually supposed to say nice things to girls. It comes off as too artificial. You are supposed to be lightheartedly mean-spirited.
>>
File: 1485901126859.jpg (37KB, 500x740px)
1485901126859.jpg
37KB, 500x740px
>>36867993
>assuming this isn't bait
I'm no expert with women (obviously) but you're not really saying anything nice back. most of your post is you talking about how nice you are and how that makes you so respectable and caring. all you do is call her a good person while being incredibly pretentious and self-mastabatory about how nice you are.
also don't use mademoiselle unless you're actually French and don't call her young unless you really do have a large age gap.
>>
>>36867993
i would totally date you

>>36868117
>You are supposed to be lightheartedly mean-spirited.

are you serious? how is she supposed to know you like her? say sweet things. i hate when guys say 'cute'. like call me the most gorgeous person on the planet W T F
>>
>>36868117
>to say nice things to girls. It comes off as too artificial.

then mean what you say dumbfuck
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.