[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else a copycat? I feel like my personality is nothing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

Is anyone else a copycat?

I feel like my personality is nothing but a terrible mish mash of other people's personalities. Since i was a baby, i always had a habit of repeating things i would hear. In fact, my grandpa told me his friend from Brazil gave me the nickname 'little papagayo', meaning little parrot, because of how i would repeat so much.

I think i'm still that way. It feels like people's personalities and mannerisms rub off on me when i see them all the time. For instance, my autistic khv co-worker who's in his 50s, a lifer at my wagecuck, well i see him for hours every day and as much as i like him, he's one of the most boring people i know, stuck in an eternal routine he has no desire to change. And i often find myself mumbling just like him going, "hmmm... Man..." When i don't know what to say about something. I'll find myself being all awkward like him when i'm on a date with a girl, and he's the last person any girl would want to be with.

I feel like a huge phony just absorbing other people, and honestly idk who i really am.

How do i become my own man and get my own special brand of personality that is unique to me?
>>
>>36867604
Wow thata fucking disgusting. I hate people like you. And autistic anxiety ridden schizoids like myself am astonished and weirded out when weird demons like u copy even our autistic mannerisms and mirror our social anxiety becquse your absolutely so devoid of personality that u gotta mimic me. Fuck is ur problem retards
>>
>>36867604
Its good OP you can become majin buu.
>>
>>36867604
I always thought this applied to everyone on some level. It's why you get regional dialects and mannerisms. Normies probably just spend all their time with normies, so they don't really notice it.
>>
File: 51rN9yezfuL.jpg (40KB, 374x500px)
51rN9yezfuL.jpg
40KB, 374x500px
>>36867604
echolalia is a pretty common autism trait, I do it all the time. and I do the same thing as you, I can't have original genuine emotions, so I have this lifelong terrible mental cheat sheet of reactions I use when I think I'm supposed to. People really don't notice that my entire emotional repertoire is a series of parlor tricks.
>>
File: cat-and-coffee.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cat-and-coffee.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
I was once called a copycat in secondary school by 2 boys, but I was merely mimicking them to try and be funny. It was the first time I heard the term, and I actually thought they said "coffee cat" and I didn't understand what they meant.
>>
>>36867978
primary school* (elementary school)
>>
As long as people aren't finding you obnoxious I wouldn't worry about it to much. Literally everyone copies what others do, it's how kids learn how to do shit without being told.
>>
>>36867604
just absorb Chad's personality and be happy OP
>>
File: MajinBuuSuperNV..png (377KB, 450x797px) Image search: [Google]
MajinBuuSuperNV..png
377KB, 450x797px
Become majin buu OP
>>
>>36867604
99% of all human behavior is imitative as fuck
people look at the 1% that's different and call it personality
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.