[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone want to vent or just sit in this thread and feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: tfw.jpg (77KB, 616x960px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
77KB, 616x960px
Does anyone want to vent or just sit in this thread and feel with me?
Ignore all the other threads in your tabs for a sec guys.
Listen to some music like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZseqKBMq4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28xQmzJpLjg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BscZ5LD-N90

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNqAac6WHgQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9IfHDi-2EA

These are some of my favorites especially the last one.

Im not forcing anyone to have good taste but if you like music listen to some of this stuff, or post your own.
Maybe share a feel or two.
>>
File: 1489235053467.png (332KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1489235053467.png
332KB, 480x388px
I have given up trying

Now I'll just wait till something good falls into my lap
>>
File: 1494130459139 (3).png (815KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494130459139 (3).png
815KB, 1366x768px
i an in a lot of pain. I want to be friendly and cheer robots up but i always end up embarrassing myself

i am so alone
>>
>>36867324
Dont try to cheer them up that will never work.
Just do the best you can to be a friend.
>>
>>36867466
okay, ill do my best
>>
>>36867188
I just spend my days infront of a screen playing vidya, just waiting for another day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zprCVgMKXT0
>>
Why do innocent girls turn into sluts?
>>
>>36867188
I woke up early and I spent today training, hiking, reading and drinking some tea. Also got invited to a show by the drummer.
It's evening already and I only just sat down in front of my PC. Feeling sort of productive for my doing. My spirits are better than usual.

Thing will inevitably go downhill soon so I'm enjoying today for what it is, trying not to think of loneliness.
>>
>>36867640
I have a theory that says they're just as lost as we are. When you're lost and twenty Chads a day come up to you
for sex, it's very easy to accept. Especially when society encourages that sort of shit these days.

Good men with confidence are very fucking rare. Imagine being just as lonely as you are and twenty vacuus stacies
come up to you a day. One moment of weakness is all it takes, and that precedent will make future mistakes
much easier.
>>
>>36867643
Nice job Anon, I should probably go for a hike later today its still pretty early for me here in Washington.
>>
>>36867693
you know that changes the way i view a lot of people i know
>>
>it's another episode of 70 IQ failed normies try to appropriate robotdom via posting their """""""deep""""""" feelings and posting disgusting /mu/ faggotry to hide their bland and boring personality
I honestly wish you lot would kill yourself, you're the group most detrimental to /r9k/
fuck off to reddit
>>
File: dontdothat.jpg (4KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
dontdothat.jpg
4KB, 124x125px
>>36868636
>it's another episode of cave-dwelling anon tries to bait people and derail conversations so he can feel powerful for a few minutes to make up for the lack of control he has over his own life
>>
>>36868710
What a way to project your own shortcomings onto other people, poor sap, here (You) go. Now do yourself a favor and fuck off to the reddithole you came from, seriously.
>>
>>36868784
>>36868710
Seriously?
I just wanted to have a non faggot infested thread for once, but i guess in place of that i get shitposting.
If arent going to contribute go larp with your gay steam friends faggot.
>>
>>36869250
Take your reddit shit and fuck off to there then sweetie ;)
>>
>>36869297
Im not reddit but you sure are bud
;]
>>
>>36869322
Now now honeybunny, you don't need to project your failed normiedom unto me. Just fuck off to reddit, because that's where you and your normalfag /mu/ troupe belong sugar :-)
>>
>>36869382
I saw the thread you made btw you prissy little whiner.
Too bad ur bumping my thread like the dumbass you are
>BAAHHHH REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
i dont browse /mu/ i just wanted a fucking feels thread.
>>
>>36869584
>I saw the thread you made
lmao, now you're projecting way too hard, not everyone is (You)r personal boogeyman. Now stop trying to fit in here and fuck off to reddit, or whatever hole you came from.
>>
File: 1494244326853.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494244326853.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>36869754
>implying
>implying
>implying
How about you keep giving me you's
>>
>>36869805
I'm feeling very generous today, so here (You) go sweetheart. Now bugger off to leddit
>>
>>36869879
No
this is why our board is shit btw, we keep accusing actual robots of being reddit reffugees, you arent clever or smart, you didnt catch a leddit poster, you didnt do anything but sit here and argue with another 4channer, i hope youre happy
>>
>>36869905
You don't seem to understand faggot, (You) are the cancer that has destroyed this board. If (You) and your whole failed normalfag troupe fucked off instead of appropriating actual robot culture /soc/ would've never raided us and we'd still be a shitton better than before reinstatement. I hope you're happy about this ledditfag, and I will be too when your kind gets killed on the street.
>>
>>36869250
>non faggot
>4chan

Pick none
>>
I've finally hit the no friends mark. Hung out with three guys over the weekend then found out they just hung out because they felt bad for me because one told them that "I don't get out much". It hurts guys...
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.