[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever feel like you have a "bubble" around your existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Ever feel like you have a "bubble" around your existence like a barrier that keeps you from achieving/doing what you'd like to do? It's see through so you can see the possibilities but can't reach them?

Pic unrelated, that's my city.
>>
>>36866923
Ye sure that "bubble" is your laziness lack of initiative.
Ask yourself what there is actually stopping you... make sure they arent just your own excuses
>>
I have no idea what I want to do so no idea if there is a bubble stopping me.
>>
>>36866923
Quite the opposite actually. Instead I just feel like things either aren't really real or that I have some fog in my head that just makes things seem surreal.
>>
>>36867172
Some people cant pop the bubble. Even if they stopped being lazy the walls would just warp as they push out
>>
>>36867247
>having a defeatist mindset, dooming you to failure before you even try
Comon anon you deserve happiness just like everyone else
>>
>>36867289
It's hard to be optimistic when all you have to rely on is dumb luck
>>
>>36867206

I feel like that. For example i could become an accountant if i study 5 years in college. But i failed before trying another carreer. I work too much to see myself engaging with the carreeer and such, so here i am in this bubble getting older everyday.
>>
>>36867289
Are you a fucking women?
stop this shit women, some people are supposed to be losers.
Welcome to capitalism honey, not every one can be a rich sub burb wasp whore.
>>
>>36867369
Yeah sure im wasp whore woman, if it makes you feel better. Judging from the responses i get when trying to come to solutions; this board is just a place to wallow in self pity.
>restarting the cycle of failure and pity
>>
>>36867472
>just break the cycle bro
>cant you see if you just think differently you could break the cycle and live happily ever after??UGH
>>
>>36867289

I dont feel resentment towards other. I guess i do have a negative mindset.
I admit i am a social inept, i should have learnt better to be a chad like my brother. He works in the same place as me and he got the best promotion he could by just being nice. He studied as much as me.

I went therapy but all i got was clonazepam. I dont know how human interaction comes so natural to other people.
>>
>>36867587
just bee urself bro! pull urself up by the bootstraps and get out there and make it happen n sheeit!
>>
>>36867682
lmao anon it doesn't just happen that way, you're being ridiculous.
>>
No I feel like nothing I do will lead to happiness not that I can't get things done. I've got a decent job, I've got good schooling, It just does not change anything I'm still alone and nobody loves me. I even feel bad praying because I know I've been blessed already I just feel so empty every single day.
>>
>>36867753

Same here.

The clonazepam the doctor gave me didnt work either.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.