[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a fembot become stacy or am i wasting my time trying to lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

can a fembot become stacy or am i wasting my time trying to lose weight and learn how to do makeup? i have no friends, im a virgin, i'm basically starting from zero.
>>
You'll never have the exact same mentality of the girl who was treated nicely by teachers in elementary school because she was qt and got fucked by the varsity quarterback as a freshman cheerleader.

But you can certainly still lose weight, get your life on track, and find a good man.
>>
There is no such thing as fembot or stacy in terms of personality.
Only looks matter for the popularity of a woman. If you want an answer, post a picture of yourself here.
>>
>>36866092
okay lets say i transform myself and i become an 8, but i still am socially retarded, cant really pick up on social cues, a prude, etc. how would i be treated by guys?
>>
>>36866119
If you're become a legitimate 8/10 you can get any guy in the world you want, regardless of personality (as long as you're not a legitimate cunt/bitch).

You'll know if you've made it because guys will approach you every day trying to get your number or talk with you.
>>
>>36866039
yes, physical attractiveness is fundamentally all that matters to stacydom, get pretty, post pics on instagram, get thirsty losers to buy you free shit.
>>
>>36866119
It literally doesn't fucking matter. Post your face and we will tell you if you can become a stacy or not.
>>
>>36866119
All women are socially retarded. All you have to do is sit there and do nothing.
>>
>>36866039
"puberty", note the quotation marks please, hit her like a bitch.
>>
Yes you can. Post a pic so we can tell you what to change to achieve S T A C Y M O D 3

I would suggest you should become a normal good girl not some stacy whore though
>>
>>36866039
Depends on what you're starting with looks-wise. You can make ENORMOUS improvements, especially body-wise, with plastic surgery and other similar things. Keep in mind you will be made fun of by other girls if they find out
>>
>>36866039
A Stacy is a journey. Not a destination.
You don't think Stacys compete with other Stacys for rich guys?

If I was a Girl looking for a entrepreneur BF with money I'd learn accounting or financing/taxes.
If you're fat, take potassium and b vitamin supplements while low-carbing.

>B-but that's hard.
Oh, ok.
>>
>>36866165
i have already posted my pic before and everyone was like
cute, but lose weight basically

i want to make friends and build relationships though. i can be good looking but that's only good for initial attraction :/
>>
>>36866197
>i can be good looking but that's only good for initial attraction :/
Looking good as a female will get you anything in life. Friends, good grades, a bf, everything
>>
>>36866197
If you're cute guys will want to get to know you. They'll automatically forgive your mistakes. They'll do most of the work in terms of building a relationship, you just have to not actively try and fuck it up.
>>
>>36866039
to be fair FemanOP, it doesn't matter whether or not you are a fat, ugly, sweaty, aids ridden, wart infested, cock chopping slut. Most Anons on here would date you, pay for you to be attractive and be abused by you. They would just be grateful that they have a "gril"
>>
>>36866196
Vitamin b complex increases the appetite, which in turn makes you eat more than usual
>>
>>36866235
>not understanding that all girls ONLY want CHAD and NOTHING else

lmao at u
>>
>>36866243
does it not just increase metabolism? Which in turn would drop the pounds so long as you eat as per usual?
>>
>>36866218
>>36866219
where am i supposed to start though? i hate normies, they're so vapid. i want real friends and a good bf
>>
>>36866258
Never said that girls want Chad. Only that guys on here would fuck a tree stump with a hole in it.

kek at u
>>
You don't have to do amything. Hundreds of guys around you would date you right now.

I'm not saying it in a rude way either. I'm so lonely all I want is a companion to get me through tough times and good times.
>>
>>36866269
Start with losing weight and not being ugly. Then men will come to you. If they aren't coming to you (and you're putting yourself in enough social situations) then you're not attractive enough.

But feel free to talk to men you like the look of, they'll appreciate it. I don't know how to get female friends as a girl. That's probably harder.
>>
I forgot to ask, what are your stats? Like height, weight, bra size, etc.
>>
File: tumblr_ne9cvzbsKa1rc9mw1o1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne9cvzbsKa1rc9mw1o1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x376px
>>36866197
If you have good facial bone structure (aka you'd be considered pretty if you weren't a landwhale), all you need is to lose weight. If you have average facial aesthetics, you'll have to work your ass off to become one of those muh dik super fit chicks aka gym stacies, pic related. Note that you might have to get implants too, and most men will stil prioratize a pretty face over a hot body.

If you're ugly you'll just become a butterface and be easily btfo by the above two types.
>>
>>36866303
i already have guys come up to me despite being overweight, i just want to be stacy level
but yeah i have to lose weight

making guy "friends" is easy, but girl :/
>>
>>36866314
>stats

what is this fucking Pokemon?
>>
>>36866292
>You don't have to do amything. Hundreds of guys around you would date you right now.
She only wants CHAD dude
>>
>>36866328
You already have men throwing at you. To get a BF you just have to say 'yes' to one you like. Couldn't be simpler.
>>
Op you don't have to change a thing and I will go out with you.

Pls respond
>>
>>36866357
If only it were THIS easy for male anons

Just to be clear, this is the definition for the gender i speak of: A male () organism is the physiological sex that produces sperm.
>>
>>36866328
>hey guys I wanna become attractive
>lol don't tell me what to do, I am already beautiful at every size yaasssss
And then you go make threads bitching about how robots hate women. Fucking kys roastie or LARPing faggot
>>
>>36866039
It's different for girls, all you really have to do is look good and not be too introverted.

Guys have to do the approaching and shy guys probably want shy girls but you can't tell them apart and if you approach them and get rejected it feels like you were thrown into a void and stabbed in the stomach even though you knew that was a most likely scenario.

I hate social anxiety
>>
>>36866387
i didnt say that! i want to be attractive. any girl who is decent looking can get attention but i want to change my life and not be a landwhale and actually be conventionally attractive
>>
>>36866335
>She only wants CHAD dude
no shit
>>
>>36866406
literally all you need to do is slow down with the junk food and exercise.
>>
File: ubT6AmF.png (681KB, 563x750px) Image search: [Google]
ubT6AmF.png
681KB, 563x750px
>>36866039
Yes I started dressing and acting like a bimbo ditz and it has made my life 100% better. Men will literally buy you stuff and think they are doing you a favor.
>>
>>36866406
So it's changed from wanting a BF to wanting a perfect 10/10 Chad.

Of course. Fuck you, you disgusting whore.
>>
>>36866406
Go out with me and we can lose weight together.

t. fat lonely robot
>>
>>36866435
no. i just want a quality bf. i wouldnt get along with chad. i cant change my nature (fembot).
>>
File: 1474069726346.png (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1474069726346.png
100KB, 500x285px
>>36866039
>>36866322
all a bitch has to do to be considered hot is not be fat.
>>36866328
>but i want everything to be perfect
fucking hate women, every one of you are fucking children in larger bodies
>>36866335
yep. fucking roasties attention whoring again
>>
>>36866449
So say YES to one of the men who approaches you or go and talk to a guy. You can do it even while you remain fat.
>>
>>36866406
>conventionally attractive
Stop. You aren't unconventionally attractive, you're a fat piece of shit. The dudes giving you attention are simply desperate betas. Either get fit, stop lying to yourself or kill yourself.

Here I was thinking your disgusting sex was capable of making a genuine thread asking for advice, but all you're doing is fishing for compliments (or attention in general) like the disgusting, useless tub of lard you are.
>>
okay, you people are just insulting me when all i wanted was advice. i just want to be a good looking woman and have a social life and a successful guy who cares about me and i cant do that as a whale who eats too much and has no social skills
>>
I'm sure you're a lovely person OP but you make me so frustrated
>>
>>36866197
So why not post it again?
I mean, it's relevant to the thread after all.
>>
File: willendorf hair.jpg (20KB, 657x377px) Image search: [Google]
willendorf hair.jpg
20KB, 657x377px
>>36866119
People are attracted to different things, so while one guy may want someone more outgoing plenty are sure to want someone more socially awkward, some people think its sorta cute.

For instance, for the girl im interested in right now, im trying to make myself more assertive, because thats what she likes probably since she is quieter. So it all really depends on the person.

I would work on your soft skills though, because you can always tune it down if you want, but having strong interpersonal skills is valuable in many situations.
>>
>>36866039

Stacy? No, but you shouldn't want to be Stacy anyway. Being in great shape, dressing well, and applying great makeup are all positives that make you better. Keep doing them and don't try to be Stacy, be you. Women don't have to do much to be attractive to men.
>>
>>36866509
Thread was constructive at first:
-If you want a bf, just say yes to the guys coming at you.
-if you want a better bf, lose weight, and then say yes to the guys coming at you.
-if you want a top tier bf, do all the above, learn how to makeup subtily, develop your personnality, fashion sense, develop a hobby etc...
And as a sum up :
>can a fembot become stacy or am i wasting my time trying to lose weight and learn how to do makeup?
No
>>
>>36866564
because i posted it when i didnt know better and learned i shouldnt post pics on 4chan
>>36866554
how?
>>
>>36866039
"""Fembot"""
Kys please ty
>>
femanons already are stacies

GET OUT
>>
>>36866744
>won't post picture
literally fuck off, saged
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485200734318.jpg (43KB, 960x777px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485200734318.jpg
43KB, 960x777px
>>36866039

Looking good with probably boost your self steem and boys like what they see. You will have lots of attention if you are looking for that. It is worth if you want to get something from all the effort you make to get thin. It could help you to get a job, better treatment from people in general, money (if you plan to cam or so) and maybe you can get other benefits.

From my experience, it was better for me to be faithful to my lazy self and be with someone that wanted me for who i am, because beauty fades and spending too much time with someone you share nothing with is dull. This is what i believe (your opinion and goals can be different from mine)

I am super beta and autistic as fuck. I dont have friends but at least i met another robot and we are alone together. I took the emotional intimacy path and i am content with what i got.

Tl;dr: i stayed a fatty, met a robot 6 years ago and i am still happy with him. If you want to get fit to be happy with yourself, go for it! For me it was not worth.
>>
>>36866765
Stacys actually have friends and go places. I have an /r9k/ bf and talk to my mom, that's it
>>
>>36867235
>r9k/ bf

fucking whore
>>
>>36867201
sleep tight Pinger
>>
I hope chad rapes, treats like shit, and abandons.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.