[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like something big is about to happen at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1476495499924.gif (709KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1476495499924.gif
709KB, 500x375px
Does anyone else feel like something big is about to happen at any moment?

I just feel like I'm starting to lose my grip. Sometimes when I'm alone in my room at night in the dark I wouldn't even be surprised to see a creepy face staring ate from the corner. Sometimes I glance in the mirror as I walk by I sort of half expect to see some sort of ghost or something like in a horror movie staring at me. Like I'm almost surprised when nothing is there and everything is normal.

I'm not sure what's real anymore. The last nine years of my life feel like a dream and I wish I could wake up.
>>
>trying to fall asleep at night
>live alone
>hear some noise
>don't get worried
>think:"just take me"

And it never does
>>
>>36866021
I know what you mean anon. I used to be terrified being alone at night. Now I wish something would just happen already.
>>
I felt like this before. I took a drug called ciprofloxacin and it fucked me up so bad. Don't ever take antibiotics with flox in the name unless it's life or death. Like you got exposed to anthrax or something.

After I took that shit I would freak out just if it was raining or something. If dogs were barking outside I would think they knew some shit was about to go down and the world is ending. The nightmares I had were fucking terrible.

Somehow I got over all this but that was a rough few months. I think it's responsible for a lot of the pain I feel in my bones though.
>>
Damn there's people here who are so fed up that they hope a demon takes them at night? Lmao.
>>
>>36866650
I don't take any drugs but this is how I naturally feel all the time.

I think there is a hidden meaning in everything. A small minor problem is a sign of certain doom. Somebody asking a question always has an ulterior motive and there is more to what they are saying or they are subtly attacking me or insulting me.
>>
I've been getting more and more stuck inside my own head. I've begun imagining(?) all this weird shit. I always feel like someone's watching me and I've become afraid of the world. Not like "oh no terrorism;000", but when I look at the stars I feel like something's going to happen. Sounds gay as fuck, but I have a legitimate fear of there being anything other than my own existence
>>
File: 148844.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
148844.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>36865928
Honestly sounds like some type of paranoia. I would see a Dr.
>>
>>36866700
Really hope that you will get over it somehow anon. During the worst nightmare I had during the time I took those pills the sky turned neon green and there was green lightning striking down all the people around me. As soon as I started praying it all stopped. That's why I converted to Christianity. It made me believe that demons are real and that in a moment of weakness they can torment you in your dreams. I hope you will find some sort of way to overcome whatever is fucking with you. You deserve to know peace anon.
>>
I have to put in effort to keep my perspective on the world in check, stuff like reassuring myself that I'm not god. Often I'll notice little random coincidence that my mind will latch on to as having some massive hidden significance. Keep having to tell myself it doesn't mean anything, but it gets tiring not being able to reliably trust your thoughts.
>>
>>36866747
I've seen therapists before and they didn't help me.
>>
I just feel like I have to accomplish something, something big. Not for fame or any recognition, but because despite everything in my life working against me I have this drive to do whatever it is. The problem is I lack a creative spark.
>>
>>36866021
are you me??

>turn off the lights in my apartment before bed
>walk down the hallway in pitch black past the bathroom
>every night wait for something to pull me in

at least it would be a cool death
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.