[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever gone out partying or to the club ? Girls dress

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1413488361269.jpg (335KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1413488361269.jpg
335KB, 1536x2048px
Have you ever gone out partying or to the club ?

Girls dress like this and you have no reason to get one to sit on your dick or get their number/social media.
>>
It's totally not my scene at all and with all due respect she's just not my type.
>>
>>36865106
>Girls dress like this and you have no reason to get one to sit on your dick or get their number/social media.

I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>36865145
l'm sure she's gutted about that
>>
>>36865163

>Guy respectfully says it's not his thing
>Snide remark

Not even him, but fuck off dude.
>>
File: 1460265646982.jpg (135KB, 736x550px) Image search: [Google]
1460265646982.jpg
135KB, 736x550px
>>36865106
There would be no point. Women don't go to clubs to fuck ugly robots.
>>
>>36865106
Clubs only work if you're a chad. They always draw a surplus of men, and make money off those men trying to buy girls drinks and getting wasted in the corner trying to muster up the courage to go dance. If you're not a fit, good looking and confident man, the club has literally nothing for you. Just buy a 12 pack and play vidya.

But I am sure you already know that, promoter Jew.
>>
>>36865320

You don't even have to be ugly, they can sense how socially off we are, and that's enough.
>>
Yes and I threw up in the middle of the couch area.

Well that was once, I was clubbing every second weekend for 3 years straight with my ex. Some great stories, some not so great.
>>
My father makes me go with him to clubs. He even pays for my vip and shit. Havent ever gotten laid or even close to it.
>>
>>36865462
What's it like being so rich you won't have to work a day in your life even when you "take over" daddy's company?
>>
>>36865106
Dunno what clubs you're going to, but all the ones I've been to girls wear dresses and dance in weird little circles to protect themselves from guys, only occasionally getting pilfered by a passing megaChad or lunging at some poor unsuspecting victim to devour his soul through his mouth.

In short, it's boring and the girls are generally boring, being more interested in the latest Little Mix or Justin Bieber hit to pay attention to your beta advances.
>>
>>36865375
>https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2492107
Also you know that feel when you neither ugly not attractive? Just completely average. Invisible.
Sometimes i think that even being ugly would be better
>>
This one time in the club I had so many coins in my pockets that my trousers fell down and the whole club laughed at me. Then another time I fell down the stairs and spilled my drink all over an Asian girl.

The worst thing I saw though was a guy forget to put his dick away after pissing and walked back into the club
>>
>>36865493
>t. triggered wagie who got suckered into taking Mike Rowe's Pledge
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.