[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a new way to wank off, i heard that rosy palm with silk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: f24.gif (1MB, 175x177px) Image search: [Google]
f24.gif
1MB, 175x177px
I need a new way to wank off, i heard that rosy palm with silk cloth or something is fucking awesome, can anyone confirm?
>>
File: 1486664949642.png (622KB, 680x481px) Image search: [Google]
1486664949642.png
622KB, 680x481px
helb blease

hallbbb
>>
>>36863740

>Get a Fleshlight.
>You wont regret it

Not even memeing, do it.

I recommend getting one from the girls series, because they are molded after the real roasties of the actresses and they have custom textures for each one.
>>
>>36864065
>fleshlight
get an ona hole you goof
>>
>>36864065
That's really creepy though. What if someone catches me with one? I'd be socially rejected by everyone.
>>
>>36864097

Dude you are on r9k, that ship has long sailed.
>>
>>36864107
Fair enough. But what brand?
>>
>>36864151

There is only one brand of fleshlights. The others arent fleshlights, since they go by other names and they are also crap.

This is the official site:
https://www.fleshlight.com/

I recommend getting a swallow (girl doesn't really matter) and/or a dorcel girl (valentina nappi for example). The swallow feels extremely realistic, especially with the "reedvalve mod".

Just make sure that you use a lot of water based lube, a LOT. Also, make sure that you warm up the sleeve and the lube in a waterbath beforehand.
>>
>>36863740
For me it was pretty good the first few times since it took so long to cum even though I felt like I was always so close, it made my dick incredibly sensitive in a good way, felt really good. After the first few times though it was like my dick got used to it and it felt about as good as masturbating normally.
>>
>>36864151
>>36864209
Don't listen to this faggot.
Get an onahole they are much better and not as expensive.
I would suggest you get a Lillith uterus.
>>
>>36864209
Jesus those are overpriced.
Just get an onahole like the other anon was saying.
>>
>>36864280
>>36864246

Dude, onaholes are shit, most of them fall apart after a few uses. They dont even have a hard case, so no suction and also no mounting (hands free usage).

They might be cheap, but you are better off just building a fiffy.
>>
>>36864362
>better off just building a fiffy

god NEETs will say anything to rationalize how poor they are.
>>
>>36864375

No, the point is, that you should either buy something of value or buy nothing at all.

There is no point in going for anything less than a fleshlight, just because a shitty onahole might be cheaper.

60% of what makes a bj feel good is the suction. Without a case you dont get any suction and it feels bland.
>>
>>36864362
>dont even have a hard case, so no suction and also no mounting
?????
Are you retarded? You don't need a case for suction or hands free use.
>>
>>36864644

Trust me, i have tried both high quality onaholes and fleshlights. Fleshlights simply win by a long shot, especially if you modify them with stuff like reedvalves and orings.

They might cost more, but they are worth the expense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.