[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: oobd.jpg (11KB, 243x247px) Image search: [Google]
oobd.jpg
11KB, 243x247px
taking my coffee without cream or sugar for a week and I want to tell everyone here about it
>>
coffee with milk masterrace here
no cream or sugar
sometimes I go without milk but my stomach acid usually burns a hole in my intestines
>>
>>36863556
I like you anon, I wish we could be friends or something.
>>
I was JUST thinking about making a thread like this, mere minutes ago!

Except the way I was going to do it was like, "Who else is enjoying the BBC this morning"?

You know, Big Black Coffee.
>>
Caw!
Caw!
CAW!
CAW!

Rattle rattle says the maracas of the bavi, a caw to the right a caw to the left.

>The a murder has gathered
>>
Putting anything else than milk in your coffee is disgusting and degenerate, amerilards need to be nuked.
>>
>>36863648

>He doesn't know about mulled coffee

http://holistichealthinsider.com/spicy-mulled-coffee
>>
>>36863648
Not all Americans do this, just the ones with bad taste in coffee. If the coffee is of high quality you can drink it black
>>
File: 1494214709185.jpg (41KB, 680x793px) Image search: [Google]
1494214709185.jpg
41KB, 680x793px
>>36863648
>deep fried coffee
>>
File: nut.jpg (40KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
nut.jpg
40KB, 450x450px
Any of you guys try this stuff?

For the price point, it's incredibly good. It's some of the best coffee I've had, yet a fraction of the cost of more expensive brands.

Their New York Roast is the best of them all. French Roast is in my opinion the absolute worst.
>>
Just tastes like bitter water if you take it plain. Can't really stand that. I use lots of creamer. If your coffee isn't strong you won't taste the coffee at all. That's why I like strong as fuck coffee. Also the creamer quickly takes my coffee from scalding hot to room temperature. That means I can drink it quickly. I don't have much time to sit around drinking coffee in the morning.
>>
File: 1483272904110.gif (2MB, 295x218px) Image search: [Google]
1483272904110.gif
2MB, 295x218px
>>36863702
>i cant stand plain coffee
>thats why i like strong as fuck coffee
>i use lots of creamer
anon.. what??
>>
Well if I have black coffee with my morning donuts they won't go together so I have to put a half cup of creamer in it. Nothing fucking wrong with that.
>le so mysterious black coffee serious man
It's so transparent
>>
>>36863752
I like the actual taste of coffee but if it's just that and water I don't really care for it. I want that taste to come through even if I put a bunch of creamer in. Even if it's the lightest shade of brown I still want to taste the coffee.
>>
Quality meme, haven't seen this in a while.
>>
File: hmM6meEh3f-6.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
hmM6meEh3f-6.png
19KB, 300x250px
I feel for the coffee meme hard in the last few months.

Had a flat white this morning and good chance I'll get one at lunch.

Should I get one at lunch?
>>
File: deep fried coke.jpg (27KB, 250x441px) Image search: [Google]
deep fried coke.jpg
27KB, 250x441px
>>36863665
How about deep fried coke instead?
>>
File: 14767743.jpg (63KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
14767743.jpg
63KB, 520x520px
This is the only thing I ever put in my coffee.

Milk + Sugar in a bottle (I get mine in squeeze bottles). No refrigeration required; I just leave it next to the coffee maker in my room.
>>
File: 1485920817490.jpg (49KB, 446x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485920817490.jpg
49KB, 446x604px
>started to drink black coffee at work to appear edgy and mysterious
>loved the caffeine high and acquired a taste for black coffee
>half a cup of black coffee was enough to keep me awake for the day
>have to drink 4-5 cups nowadays to achieve the same effect
>>
>>36863883
How much of it do you put in your coffee? Might try this, condensed milk is delicious.
>>
>>36863910
You should dial that shit back anon. Just gradually taper off. I used to be a crazy fuck that would drink a 2 liter of mountain dew every day. Now I am a one cup of coffee per day kinda guy. You don't really feel the effect more when you have more caffeine but you crash so much harder. Overdosing is fun sometimes too and other times it just ramps up your fucking anxiety and makes you a fucking mess. Better you get your body used to a sane dosage.
>>
>>36863584
This. You should graduate to milk senpai. It really is the best way to drink coffee. It doesn't have an overbearing flavour like cream or sugar. You don't need a lot, and it really smooths the texture and softens the bitterness.

I'll admit I'm biased though. I have a sexual attraction to milk.
>>
>>36863556
Drink anything taller than an espresso is degenerate
Also, americans adding water to coffee
>>
>>36863774
So you don't like drinking coffee, basically?
>>
>>36863980
Yeah you're right I already tried drinking almost no coffee on the weekends.
But I just get too tired.
Addictions are no joke
>>
>>36864056
If I didn't like drinking coffee I wouldn't drink it at all. I just don't want it to be watery. I like the bitterness but not on it's own.
>>
>>36864142
Yeah those headaches are a real bitch. Every time I quit before I would be irritable and bitchy for more than a week. No way I could accomplish that while working. The reason I started using it again is because I noticed when I drink coffee I am more confident and speak louder to my customers. It's a must for work, makes me less beta.
>>
>>36863556
I never took coffee with someting, i alaway do a very strong coffee with nothing more, and it s really good you should definitly try it
>>
>>36863932
I squirt in a glob the size of a quarter for a 6 oz cup; sometimes more. I don't really measure.
>>
File: 1392630961757.jpg (596KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1392630961757.jpg
596KB, 900x1200px
>>36864002
>graduate
>to milk
>to adding something to your coffee
Black or you're a prancing fairy faggot, anon.
>>
>>36864820
Black is just poor taste. I'm afraid of being seen drinking it that way.
>>
>>36864990
Ah, you're one of them poofterboys.
>>
>>36865079
Don't you find it embarrassing drinking it the lesser way?
>>
File: hollup.png (247KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
hollup.png
247KB, 327x367px
>>36863556
Been drinking Black Coffee for awhile now, here's a tip if you find it too bitter/watery. ADD SALT.
I'm serious, a pinch of salt in your coffee makes it so much richer and more full bodied.
Don't knock it till' you've tried it
>>
>>36863556
Black coffee is the patrician choice
>>
>>36864161
If you prepare it properly, it's not watery at all.
>>
>wake up first time on r9k in weeks see this
i just want this girl back. i want to tell her i love her.
>>
>>36863556
saw this gem on page ten
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.