[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom's friend is coming over later and she's bringing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1494133538658.jpg (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494133538658.jpg
675KB, 1280x720px
My mom's friend is coming over later and she's bringing her daughter. Her daughter is 13 and my mom wants me to entertain her.

What should I do with her?
>>
>>36863372
>rape
Or just magically disappear when she's scheduled to come over so you needn't try and entertain her. 13-year-olds can't easily be entertained in a traditional sense anyway.
>>
Saw her your cock and ask her to touch it.
>>
Stick your penis in her tight vagina.
>>
>>36863372
Ask your mom what you should do, and also why she thinks you're qualified for this role. If she was a little younger I'd say just play Wii or something, but she's probably not going to give a fuck about games.
>>
>>36863372
Give her the Wi-Fi password and she'll happily browse Instagram etc
>>
>>36863372
13 year olds are curious about alcohol. Get some vodka and she's yours. Talk about cool places you've been and about her family.
Don't forget to take her number so you can meet without her mother around
>>
>>36863372
It's ok to date if she's cute and you're under 23
>>
Show your mom this thread and ask her which of the responses she is a fan of
>>
File: BAivmTK.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BAivmTK.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>36863372
Make her watch Apocalypse Now with you
>>
Just tell your mum that you will molest this girl if she's allowed in your company
>>
>>36863934
Why would he blow an opportunity?
>>
Watch a movie, there are plenty of shows that suit both adults and little people as well
>>
Lick her cunny until she pees herself.
>>
>>36863372
You probably won't have to do anything she'll be busy talking to her friends and shit

You could just not be weird and let her chill in your room and ask her what kind of music she listens to and if you have speakers put some on.

or just ask her how school is going, what she's into ,etc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.