[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another "anon dreams about pushing his front

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1477355107565.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477355107565.png
296KB, 500x500px
>It's another "anon dreams about pushing his front teeth out with his tongue" episode
>>
>go to sleep
>Wake up

I wish one of the above didn't happen
>>
Oh fug. I have a horrible recurring one where all my teeth suddenly crumble into small pieces and for some reason I have trouble spitting them out. I always wake up covered in drool.
>>
>>36862468
Thats very macabre. I use to have reocurring dreams of having to hide and bury dead bodies. I need a better vocabulary to accurately describe the emotional impact they had shortly after.
>>
>>36862468
I dream of this often but strangely it isn t painful... It actually feels good to push my teeth out of my mouth....

WTF guys ?
>>
>>36862468
I used to have those dreams often. Sometimes I'd bite really hard and then my teeth would break, other times they'd just start falling out. These dreams are the worst.
>>
I had a dream recently that the police found body parts in a secret crawlspace in this fictional house I was living in. I can't remember if my dream self was at all responsible for it, but as soon as the cops started to take the body parts away it triggered a biblical curse of sorts. I remember frogs were raining from the sky and lots of stuff was being destroyed by fires and strong winds. I ended up escaping with a group of people. We traveled to a nearby grocery store to load up on supplies. Another group of people were there, but they were friendly and somehow I ended up making out and fingering a girl in the group. After this nonsense we loaded up a grocery cart full of food, oddly enough it was almost entirely filled with green vegetables..
>>
File: PepeBosco.png (74KB, 525x488px) Image search: [Google]
PepeBosco.png
74KB, 525x488px
>>36862468
Spoopy I was just thinking about this exact same dream I had last night
>>
>tfw it's another nightmare where you relive parts from your childhood and wake yourself up because you were screaming in your sleep.
I would for these to stop please.
>>
I finally got to sleep last night after tossing and turning for hours, only to be working up by a fucking call from TUNISIA! At 4AM!

Fucking cunts.
>>
>>36863309

That sounds really cool. Could you maybe write that out in more detail?
>>
i had a dream where my fingers randomly lost all the flesh at the joints and they started falling off so i had to superglue them back on.
>>
I'm afraid one day I'll seriously fuck up my teeth in my sleep because of these dreams.
>>
I have a recurring dream in which im being put into a humancentipede as centerpiece.
I don't consider it even a nightmare. it's just really weird and fucked up
>>
File: 1491127468654.jpg (38KB, 564x688px) Image search: [Google]
1491127468654.jpg
38KB, 564x688px
>>36862468

I have those but with my back teeth. It's so fucking weird I don't even know why I have them.
>>
I had a dream once in which I was fapping and the inside of my dick fell off, and I was left with extra long foresking
I tried to put the inside of my dick back in I remember but it kept falling
I can't imagine I will ever see a dream this awful.
>>
Jesus Christ, how come people ITT have suck fucked up dreams but I never do?
>>
>>36862468
ur a piece of shit
>>
>it's a "you are in high school again, despite being out of school for 7 years, and everything is really unsettling" episode
>>
I have constant teeth dreams and it freaks me out cause I'm too poor to have convincing fake teeth but yesterday I had a dream the cops came and took me the jail and I was beat up. very helpless feeling
>>
>>36862468
If I stay up too late, I don't get enough sleep to go into a dream state. After a few day of no dreams, I went to bed early and my dream was about me going to sleep and going deeper into my dream.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.