[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you have voices you talk to? It's kind of nice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 017.jpg (83KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
83KB, 393x393px
Do any of you have voices you talk to? It's kind of nice conversing with yourself. It's not crazy because you know.
>>
No thats what the online people are for.

(You) especially.
>>
>>36862008
I'm not hearing any voices but I bet I'll start hearing voices soon. Then I'll take some pill with horrible side effects, life ruined again. Probably get some kind of a pillow and 40 pounds of ass toy and call it a life.
>>
She's pretty cute. Too bad she's a degenerate smoker
>>
>>36862028
Online people aren't there 24/7 or nice.
>>
I have a Facebook account with 3 friends. I send messages to one of them as if they were my best friend and I blog in the messages. I know this friend is ignoring me/blocked me but I keep sending messages. I even argue with myself and pretend my friend is replying. "Friend"... Heh
>>
>>36862047
Anon that's just sad.
>>36862041
>She's pretty cute. Too bad she's a degenerate smoker
2d dependency is okay.
>>
File: 1492687061232.jpg (110KB, 798x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492687061232.jpg
110KB, 798x480px
>>36862041
Smoking in 2D is cool and hot though.
>>
>>36862044
Yeah but they'r real.
>>
>>36862142
My conversations are real enough. It's like another person is there.
>>
>>36862008
Yeah I do. Sometimes there's someone in my head but it's not me. Other times I hear them and try to talk to them, but people around me say they can't hear the voice, and they think I'm crazy. But I'm not. I heard it, they probably just weren't paying attention
>>
>>36862271
It's okay to hear voices or see things but you must convince yourself they're not really there. Or else you really seem crazy.
>>
>>36862302
No, you're wrong. It's there I saw it with my own two eyes. The voices are real you're making it sound like I'm crazy. People are just too ignorant to notice
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.