[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm giving up on being abstinent. I would LOVE to just have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3806.jpg (41KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3806.jpg
41KB, 700x535px
I'm giving up on being abstinent. I would LOVE to just have one man to marry and give my virginity to, but things these days are so different. I hope to be in long term/promising relationship with good men after I work on my looks. I know that no guy would want to date a virgin for years and nobody is really marriage minded. I just can't get over the fact that I'll be unclean after losing my virginity and the odds of getting married to my first boyfriend are slim. Hopefully I keep my partner count under 5. Thoughts?

Yes, I'm a woman. Pic unrelated.
>>
>>36861810
ERP and bait, sage sage sage
>>
2/10

people will respond anyway because /r9k/ is so starved for contact that they will pretend you are a girl despite knowing better
>>
... I'm literally 100% real and this isn't bait. I just want objective opinions.
>>
Assuming you are a girl don't spend it on a one night stand at least. Date the guy for a little while, don't just throw it out there. I think people don't really care about a girl who has sex before marriage as long as she isn't just giving it away to every guy that buys her a drink
>>
>>36861862
no you're not, yes it is, no you don't
there is your (you)
here is your (sage)
>>
>>36861819
>>36861823

both of you responded idiots.
>>
>>36861871
My plan is to work on my looks, date a nice guy who is understanding and lose it to him after maybe a few weeks.
>>
>>36861917
A few weeks? You need Jesus.
>>
>>36861917
I think that's the mature and responsible thing to do. I use to buy into the whole virginity is precious thing, and I still respect people who do keep that philosophy. But I'm also paranoid about making sure the person I marry is actually the right one which means I'd date them for a few years and I think it's a little unrealistic for a couple to be dating for that period of time and not have sex
>>
>>36861949
A few weeks isn't 3. I was thinking a month and a half.
>>36861961
I really wanted to stay abstinent but nobody else is. I also shrink my dating pool and may be ignoring someone that could be perfect just because I don't want to have sex.
ugh
>>
>>36862056
6 months to not be a thot.
>>
>>36862056
I know a lot of people that look for virgins or at least women who don't give it out to flings or less-than-serious dates.
I am also one of them. If a woman or a man gives out to flings, or has had too many sexual partners, I can't respect them. If you're not serious and stable, don't fuck. You're never stable and serious before a few months.
>>
>>36862056
Yeah the keeping the dating pool large is a huge part of it. As a guy I tend to just lie about not being a virgin since most girls are instantly weirded out if your still one after the age of 18
>>
>>36861810
Bait but I'm bored and I'll take the slim chance to help another clueless female if it might do some good.
>I just can't get over the fact that I'll be unclean after losing my virginity and the odds of getting married to my first boyfriend are slim.
Sounds like you're uncertain of your decision. Never make big life changing decisions when you doubt yourself.
>Hopefully I keep my partner count under 5.
>5
>FIVE
That's a bit slutty. At least keep it 2 and under if you want a man to take you seriously some day.

>>36861917
>weeks
Please attend your local church every Sunday morning from now on.

Why are you so desperate to lose your virginity? It's not that great. I was dissapointed when I lost mine. Sex is really overrated and to this day I prefer to fap. Do you not have any aspirations to be a mother or loving wife? Sluts are never happy. They will always be used and no man will actually settle down for them.
>>
>>36862299
I don't want to lose it right now so I have time to ruminate.
I'm not desperate. I just want a high value husband and my chances of being alone at 30 and a virgin are high if I wait.
I don't go to church anymore
>>
>>36861810
abstinence is a low tier meme
be selfless, be nurturing, reject materialism and hedonism, cultivate the kind of personality that would make for a good wife and more importantly a good mother, etc. That's what's important in terms of virtue and purity. If you fuck up the first time you choose someone to commit to, or even the first few times and become a serial monogamist, whatever, can't be helped, you're just another victim of our fucked up society. Be a good woman. In the end that's all you'll be answerable for.
>>
>>36862453
How old are you? If you are under 25 you have a very good chance. The chances of finding a high value husband are lower if you're not a virgin. I know it seems like a meme, but try online dating. Just because you're more likely to find virgin men that share your beliefs. Every story I read about virgin couples finding each other happened because they found each other online. Virgins make up 1% of the population they are fucking hard to find.
>>
>>36862522
Aren't only betas on dating sites?
>>
>>36862453
Well if your looking for high value husband honestly your best bet is to get attractive real quick and date someone who is on the right track in college, like a doctor or engineering student and put a ring on it stat. Your odds of getting a high value husband with good christian morals goes down the longer time passes
>>
>>36862556
Yep, you'll have to learn makeup skills and fashion sense quick. Women look ugly without it.
>>
>>36862556
I'm going to med school myself hopefully so maybe I can meet someone there. I just didn't want to marry a doctor. I would prefer someone who will have time.
>>36862585
I'm working on that this summer.
>>
>>36862585
This.When it comes to fashion I'd advise not dying your hair weird colors or getting any kind of septum or facial piercing. While guys find this attractive, high value guys will not want to marry this or take home to meet the parents (speaking from experience. I come from a rich family who hangs out in rich social circles and no guys my age seriously date girls that look like your stereotypical college girl you see on instagram
>>
>>36862056
A month and a half and you might as well be slutting yourself out. Basically don't fuck somebody you can't see yourself settling down with? Nobody here can really tell you what to look for in a guy worth marrying so it's up to you to make smart judgements. The only advice I can give you is to be patient and don't rush into things or give in to sexual spur of the moments.
I was in the same boat as you and dated/lost my virginity to a guy about a year after I met him. We've been together 3 years now and are pretty settled. So really just take the time to get to know somebody, their goals, values and so on.
>>
>>36862682
Yeah I would also suggest to not dress like them either. No crop tops, mini skirts, booty shirts. Sure some guys like it but its the wrong type of guy. Dress modestly to attract modest men.
>>
>>36862585
>wanting to date a painting

okay then
>>
>>36861810
You could wait on sex til a month or two in if it's that big a deal to you, to make relatively certain it's a relationship that's going to last.

>I'll be unclean after losing my virginity
That's dumb. This is just a meme that religions spread because men want to be sure they're raising their own kids, but we have contraception and abortion (if one is willing to make that choice) and genetic testing now so this stigma is no longer necessary.
>>
I'm a virgin till marriage despite having had women want to hook up. Feels bad that I'll never find my Christian virgin wife
>>
>>36862056
Any man who has a brain is going to figure out that women with lower partner counts than higher partner counts are less likely to get into a divorce. You should make sure you really like the guy before fucking him, so you can have a long term relationship and not end up having 20+ sexual partners. Nobody wants to provide for that woman and settle down with them. Keep the partner count low is all.
>>
>>36862788
The majority of men would still rather marry a women with a low partner count then a high one
>>
>>36861810
>Thoughts?
fucking 5 guys while not in a relationship is pretty much the same as fucking 5 guys while in one(s) to the majority of guys. either way shows you're incapable of commitment.
>>
>>36862844
how much is a high partner count? 5?
>>
Honestly I think it's fluid from person to person. I don't think five is incredibly high but it's not low either. Most guys want someone with a lower count than them. The way I look at is by doing this , I take the age of the person and subtract one year for every partner they've had and then pretend the number they land on is the age they were at when they started being sexually active. (I know this sounds weird but hear me out)
>Had friend we'll call him Barry gets first girlfriend super excited tells me all about her.
> Brings up her sexual history and tries to sound like he doesn't care (he's a super feminist, the kind where no matter how you feel on the subject it comes off as cringy) but he clearly does or he wouldn't have brought it up
> the number is 9
>She is 20. Using my system I tell him assuming she has 1 partner a year she has been sexually active since age 11 (obviously she probably wasn't) this makes me believe she is a slut. I tell Barry this
>He denies it saying she isn't she's just a modern woman, that she's loyal to him
>4 months go by she breaks up with him cause "he's too boring" also she cheated on him and gave him chlamydia
>and that folks is why I always trust my dumb equation
>>
>>36863023
seems reliable, ill use this
>>
>>36862682
What do they dress/look like?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.