[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you had a friendly relationship with a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1491039595002.webm (326KB, 420x610px) Image search: [Google]
1491039595002.webm
326KB, 420x610px
When was the last time you had a friendly relationship with a non-related female?
>>
>>36861742
What the fuck is wrong with the apron's physics?
>>
There's a black girl at uni that I talk to about anime and manga. She likes yuri so we get along very well.
>>
>>36861742
I have a long-standing and intermittent internet friendship with one.

>>36861777
Someone accidentally turned on breast jiggle physics for it.
>>
>>36861777
If you watched the episode, the sister needed to draw a girl with larger tits. I think it was done this way to hint that the brother is going to ask her to model for his sister.
>>
>>36861742
Online, almost all my friends are girls.
IRL, I'm too scared of girls to make any sort of conversation with them.
>>
File: 1484626949811.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484626949811.gif
1MB, 720x720px
never

origo
>>
Can't say I ever had one, senpai.
>>
>>36862508
>IRL, I'm too scared of girls to make any sort of conversation with them.
Don't be scared anon. All humans are trash, not only females.
>>
>>36861742
Do the girlfriends of my friends count?
If not then probably 9 years ago about since i don't have much of a social life
>>
>>36861742
7 years ago, although I could text her anytime and be friends again. She never understood why I cut her out of my life, even after I told her I'd fallen in love with her. She still texts me every now and then about random things and just asking what I'm doing.
>>
File: 1493383519143.jpg (265KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493383519143.jpg
265KB, 1280x960px
>>36861742
I've been surrounded by women my entire life

>family is mostly women
>best friends have been girls
>coworkers and classmates were pretty much all girls
I can get along with them nicely but as soon as a girl tries to be affectionate with me or flirty is panic immensely. It's like women scare me but only in "relationship mode". Could be fear of intimacy or I'm just insane.

It sucks because I would really like to have kids but I can see myself in a relationship.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.