[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason whenever I talk to Aya its just like's just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: i.png (101KB, 246x269px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
101KB, 246x269px
For some reason whenever I talk to Aya its just like's just mirroring himself onto me.
Doesn't seem to have any care for anything he says or the way he makes others feel. And he only comes in my threads to protect his reputation and start conflict. He keeps saying that if I forget him I'll be walking away happy. I don't know what any of this means. Maybe im just too stupid to see it. keeps claiming im trying to make him feel guilty. Whenever i think of these things now my right side of my head starts to ache
and i feel drowsy
i just want this pain to stop. i guess if i really wanted to die then i wouldve to aya
or.. is he just projecting everything. i dont know anymore. feel so sick. whenever i cry i just wish i had a mother figure around for some reason. it'd be nice. i live alone
i stopped talking to anyone I know because I dont want to just bring them down.

talking about these things hoping someone out there could understand me. am i really that bad of a person? i cant answer that question myself
>>
*looks into the camera*

Ruh-roh

*audience laughter*
>>
>>36861748
what does this post mean?
am I oblivious to something
>>
>>36861763
*Top Fig walks in*

*audience cheering*

I think it's time we had a chat...

*audience goes OOOOOOoooooo*
>>
>>36861775
i dont think I understand
sorry
its late and im skipping work tomorrow
>>
>>36861786
Skip this

*teleports behind you*
*sniffs your hair*
>>
File: 1487122378229.jpg (52KB, 1290x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487122378229.jpg
52KB, 1290x800px
You're right, you can't answer that question yourself, so let me answer it for you: You're not a bad person at all. In fact I think you're extremely kind and caring and funny and you're just nice to be around in general. Not everyone sees that, but a lot of us do. And I'm going to keep telling you this until you believe it, because it's the truth.
>>
>>36861842
don't listen to that.

You KNOW it's just some random guy giving generic compliments.

Everyone can be described as "not a bad person".

Wallow in the pity like a pig.
>>
>>36861853
No, I know Remilia, but nice try.
>>
Aya said Im just humoring myself
so I guess theres no real way of knowing
his friends call me selfish and say Im the cause of all this
Am I really that cause of all this?
i dont think i care, at all. their words are meaningless
everything they say is a projection

im gonna talk about how i feel because i have nowhere else to go. i want robots to feel good in these threads and we can all maybe escape sadness
but how, . . can we reach a resolution in ourselves
>>
>>36861924
yeah, ok Edgar Allen Poe
>>
>>36861943
the more i post these threads people just start to get sarcastic as time goes by
I think that's a sign of something
not as much conflict
just one sidedness all the time
>>
>>36861966
or maybe you're just a fag
>>
>>36861966
I'm told I have to hurt you.

Give me your address and I'll take you to pound town. Nothing gay though.
>>
>>36861972
les be best friends anon
>>
>>36861729
Expert advice: Just be yourself bro
>>
>>36861729
Who the fuck is Aya? Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius and calm down.
>>
File: file.jpg (39KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
39KB, 1024x576px
>>36861966
>the more i post these threads people just start to get sarcastic as time goes by
Yeah because you're fucking stupid and no one cares lmao kill yourself
>>
>>36861729
nobody cares originally
>>
>>36862005
I dont really need anyone to care
it seems like its dying down now
also hi
>>
>>36862005
your waifu is shit, i heard she gets blacked regularly
>>
Le discord brigade :^)
Sahgay
>>
>>36861729
You are a sad attentionwhore and anyone with a functioning brain that has ever spoken to you will realise that your entire "o-oh im just a damaged cuteboy" personality is fake as fuck

Please just kill yourself and stop shitting up this board.
>>
File: RemberHappyDay.jpg (94KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
RemberHappyDay.jpg
94KB, 1024x576px
>>36861729
pls rember that wen u feel scare or frigten
never forget ttimes wen u feeled happy

wen day is dark alway rember happy day

Be good
>>
>>36862138
please stop projecting anonu
>>
>>36862154
You say that every time someone calls you out on your shit

You only add and be friends with people so you can continue to attentionwhore here and beg them to bump your god awful threads
>>
>>36862173
calls me out on wot though
youre still projecting
>>
>>36862138
i'm not part of any of this retarded drama, just an anon who sees these threads, and you are absolutely right

it is apparent that OP is doing some kind of overwrought angsty teenager schtick and people seem to enjoy it for some reason
it's literally like myspace era emo shit, just with less rawr xD

everyone who replies with any amount of sympathy just prolongs the amount of shitposting OP will do for the sake of attention
saged, btw
>>
>>36862207
On being a fake, attentionwhoring cunt

By the way, this is someone you still consider a "friend" talking. Anyway, I'm going to stop responding because your only response will be "you're projecting XD"
>>
>>36862233
okay
goodnight i guess?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.