[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking messed up. My girlfriend looked through my phone and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5713.jpg (48KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5713.jpg
48KB, 640x446px
I fucking messed up.
My girlfriend looked through my phone and saw the screenshots I took of our texts because I thought they were cute. She called me creepy immediately after and has been giving me the cold shoulder. What the fuck. I told her its because I find them cute but she still says its really creepy.
>>
>>36861651
She also found images of her saved before we even started the relationship. I feel embarrassed. This is awful. Never save pictures bots.
>>
>>36861651
What did the texts say?
>>
Hate to break it to you, but your girlfriend is not in love with you and your relationship has an expiration date. Maybe soon
>>
>>36861651
She also found the nudes of the other girl I stalked before we started dating.
>>
>>36861651
Sounds like she's not worth your time. Dump her before she dumps you and she will feel so pathetic because you beat her to it. She might even start to wonder if something's wrong with her and develop a complex about it. Overall win win.
>>
>>36861760
This. Always dump her before she dumps you.
>>
>>36861651
>Muh girlfriend
dumb phone poster
>>
>>36861760
This is the only way. In fact be honest and say you are dumping her because she's a heartless bitch who thought that a boyfriend saving her texts was creepy.
>>
>>36861651
If that's not the creepiest thing I ever heard then I don't know what. Just kidding, your gf is an empty-headed mongoloid. Dump her.
>>
>>36861651
I do this with my bf's texts, if he says something extra nice... don't think it's that creepy?
>>
not creepy, its a compliment

except when you did this >>36861751
fucking ciara nigger.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.