[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Adderall really help you focus and get shit done guys? Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: feelsgoodman.jpg (92KB, 640x463px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
92KB, 640x463px
Does Adderall really help you focus and get shit done guys? Any fellow robots have experience with the drug? What was it like and what did it do for your life?
>>
just gets you high
>>
>>36861503
It causes brain atrophy, only do it if you want to kill yourself later on. But you can get it from any psychiatrist, just say, oh I can't focus I think I have "ADD." He's going to give you a small dosage. Don't bother taking these, you won't get high off of them and they will still cause brain atrophy, you won't be focusing. Then later on you say "oh this dosage is not working any more" and he will tell you that you need larger dosages, and he will give you larger prescription dosages.
>>
>>36861503
It really does. There's one study I think of that shows how therapeutic doses (pretty low) improve executive function and sustained attention.

It worked well for me attention-wise and even acted as an antidepressant. Only instant release worked though not XR.
>>
>>36861563
it does not cause brain atrophy
it will get you high
you can't just "ask" for them
what the fuck are you on dude
>>
>>36861563
Don't take the smaller dosages because he will be wondering why you were taking three dosages every day and why you ran out too fast. By the time you get the bigger dosages, you will already have developed a tolerance. Don't take it every day and take breaks for the tolerance, and get bigger dosages.

>>36861580
No it's illegal to ask for them, but they know what they are doing and they get paid. So you say you think you have ADD. You take a test, and the guy says "hmm, okay I think there is some indication of an attention deficit here" blah blah blah.
>>
>>36861579
How long was it before you noticed it was working?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.