[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I suddenly have $10 000 to spend as I want. What should I spend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

File: squeezing away the sadness.png (337KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
squeezing away the sadness.png
337KB, 500x500px
I suddenly have $10 000 to spend as I want. What should I spend it on to stop me from killing myself?
>>
Save it. Seriously. Save it and make more money. Just keep saving money, forever. I guarantee it will stop you from killing yourself.
>>
etizolam
a lot of etizolam
>>
Give it to me. No, seriously.
>>
>>36861441
Maybe travel?
>>
>>36861441

Spend it on a sex robot XD
>>
>>36861481
I dunno anon, hoarding money doesn't sound very interesting

>>36861510
Sadly I don't have easy access to pharmaceutical drugs in my country (not US but in anglosphere)

>>36861807
What would you do with it?

>>36861817
Where would you recommend?

>>36861841
Do they exist yet?
>>
>>36862038
Where do you live? Where do you want to go? It's for you remember.
>>
>>36862038

They're supposedly going to be on the market in just a few years. i believe they'll be right in that price range
>>
>>36861441
Books, gold and education.
>>
File: 1487617060938.jpg (245KB, 1475x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1487617060938.jpg
245KB, 1475x1600px
If you are unhappy, money will not make you happy. It might enable you to stay distracted, but it will not make you happy. It is 'nice' to live with basic securities ensured, but money in of itself will not make you happy. Life is an endless parade of meaningless horror so do whatever you want with your wealth.
>>
may i have $15? its not much for you but it would mean an unbelievable amount to me
>>
>>36862038
>>36862038
I'll invest it and give you back way more than 10k. My dad's a businessman and gets some pretty juicy info about the stock market.
>>
>>36862140

panhandling for neetbux/10
>>
>>36862140
trying to mooch of a larping fag.
nice try, anon
>>
>>36862253
>>36862266
suck my balls i'm allowed to ask baka
>>
>>36862353

suck your own balls.. I'll give you 5$ ;)
>>
>>36862038
What you should do is give me $700 so I can get my car fixed.

You'll feel good about yourself.
>>
>>36862140
You know what, why not? Tell me a way to send it to you without revealing my personal details and I'll send you $15. Paypal sends real name and address information and I can't make a new account with the same card

>>36862118
I'm probably going to end up killing myself anyway so ultimately it doesn't matter too much as long as I can distract myself before I die.

>>36862061
Honestly, I've stopped caring about anything or having interests. So if you can think of an interesting destination for you I'd seriously consider it
>>
>>36861441
Invest $5000, and try to not go crazy with the other 5k.
>>
I'd get some instruments, a bunch of potplants for my room (seeing nature makes you less depressed n shit), maybe even make the potplants bonsai trees or just have one badass bonsai. some nice big art posters, like matisse, brett whiteley, kandinsky or w/e, a nice warm coloured rug to tie the room together. i'd get a comfy second hand armchair for reading too, you can't really relax in a computer chair in the right way. i'd get some art supplies, some art books, a bunch of weed, some good food. i'd probably bank at least half of it.
>>
an accordion does seem like a nice idea
>>
Invest in ethereum OP. But first watch some videos and read the white paper about it. Vitalik also explains it pretty well. Made 12k from 3k in the last month or so
>>
>>36862481
$700 is too much to ask for, huh? Shit. Knew I'd probably wouldn't have any luck.
>>
>>36862481
>You know what, why not? Tell me a way to send it to you without revealing my personal details and I'll send you $15. Paypal sends real name and address information and I can't make a new account with the same card

not the guy but bitcoin is 100% anonymous

you can buy some from a big site with your paypal

also buy a nintendo switch with zelda: breath of the wild. it made me less depressed honestly and im not a /v/irgin
>>
>>36862481
If you donate the money to my PayPal you can enter completely false information because there's an option to donate just using a debit card.

I realize $700 is a lot to ask but is there any chance you could toss me anything towards getting my car fixed?
>>
>You do not know what to spend your money on and you're asking here?
>Don't you have any things that interest you or you really want to have?
>Maybe you really should kill yourself.
>>
You should spend it on "costumes" and start pretending different people with complicated back stories and what not. Put on your "college professor costume" and sit down in a Starbucks reading some pretentious book. Just see how far you can take it.
>>
>>36862666
Why are you so angry that someone has nothing to live for and no interests on a board about social rejects and people with little to nothing to live for? Just calm down m8. I actually don't have any interests, and there's nothing I want to have that I can think of, so making asking other people who are still human might give me some ideas I couldn't think of

>>36862591
>>36862659
Do you have any proof you've got car problems like a dated quote or something you can timestamp? Not trying to be a dick about it, but right now I have no way of knowing it's not just someone trying to score some easy hundreds

>>36862514
Hmm, I didn't think about making a nice room space. Sounds super comfy, I'll add that to the list of possible stuff to do

>>36862627
>you can buy some from a big site with your paypal
I tried doing that a while ago and it was really complicated with lots of steps and security things and information they wanted so I didn't bother. Maybe I'll give it another try if I can just paypal it.

>>36862538
I'll do some research on that. Thanks anon
>>
>>36862834
Nothing I can timestamp, no. That's why I knew this was a longshot, but honestly I try almost anything at this point. I'd start making wishes at 11:11 twice a day if I thought it'd help.

The only information I can offer is that my car is a 2001 pewter chevy blazer. The mechanic quoted me verbally at 700, didn't bother getting anything written because I couldn't afford it. He said it was man power plus parts and labor, a combination of my breaks and my fuel line, plus having my gas tank put back in because I attempted to fix the problem myself with a neighbor.
>>
File: 13.jpg (7KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
7KB, 248x250px
>>36861441
Autism pills
>>
Same anon who suggested "costumes". Make sure you have no outstanding debts or obligations ditch all your possessions and just have cash and try to see how far you can get using only your cash and the skills you've acquired thus far in life. Can't use any references or connections associated with your "old" identity. Like starting an RPG from scratch once you "beat it" and get bored.
>>
>>36861441
want to help a poor collegefag in need? i'm earning like 200-300 bucks a month, maybe I can help you with some tasks
>>
>>36862969
if you want to, throw me an email at [email protected] or [email protected] .
>>
Spend it on yourself, anon. Do things you like. Take a trip. See what's out there. Have fun. This should be enough for a month if you know how to spend it well.
>>
>>36862904
Tell you what. If you can get a written, dated, quote from the mechanic and send a timestamped photo of it to [email protected] then I'll see what I can do.

>>36862832
>>36862944
The costumes thing sounds pretty funny actually. I might need to move to a bigger city to pull it off but I think I could make it work. I'd develop some skills in deception and manipulation too which'd be good.

I've actually also already ditched most of my possessions. All I own now is my old car, PC and PS4, and some clothes. What would be the starting point of the restart though? I mean you'd need to find somewhere to live and all that first so you didn't have to live under a bridge and be raped and murdered by homeless people.
>>
My extended family was in a really bad car accident a while ago. They're in the third world. There's six of them in the hospital, including a kid. I can offer proof privately. We could use several thousand dollars to help with the hospital costs.
>>
>>36863064
Starting point is once all you have is you cash and the clothes on your back. Finding a place to live is part of it, you'll probably end up staying a night or two in a hotel, but you can't stay there too long as it is expensive and you'll deplete your cash. I think probably getting a library card and a gum membership are good starts. It covers showers exercise and access to internet. With this you can start to learn and devils your plan of action.
>>
Also anon before you give your money away to help these other people. Spend your money to help yourself.
Because if you plan on killing yourself due to a nihilistic view point there literally isn't any purpose helping at all, if you do think you should help them then it indicates you don't fully believe in nihilism that is the supposed reason for offing yourself.
If your not offing yourself for nihilism then there is hope for you, because odds are it can be fixed.
My stance is that I have enough doubt in my own reasoning to not do any actions based on perspectives that could later turn out to be false. If it turns out I was right all along and everything is meaningless than whoopty fucking doo, I can always off myself at some later time. I'm in no rush.
>>
Get a gym membership.
>>
>>36863064
I sent you an email anon, thanks for being cool about this.
>>
>>36863190
I'm a bit nihilistic but that's not the reason I want to an hero. I'm just done with life. I'm already 30 and all I had to show for it was an okay job and "friends" who keep me around for entertainment value rather than as any kind of valued companion. I'll never marry or gf. I'll never have my own family to cherish and help take care of me when I'm old. If I die of old age, all my family will be dead and the "friends" will have died or moved on.

I'm already 30 and there's just nothing left for me in this world, no interests, no hobbies, no purpose. So I might as well help robots with some problems and maybe it'll give them a nudge in the right direction so they don't end up like me, no one with nothing.

>>36863131
I'll give this some serious thought anon. Can't be any more empty and pointless than my current life.

>>36863080
>They're in the third world
[suspicion intensifies]

>>36863201
I'd need an end goal. Keep in mind that I'm unfixable so muscles won't help me with women or anything else

>>36863063
That's the thing, it's sound advice but there's nothing I really like. Maybe I'll end up donating it all to robots after all.
>>
>>36863460
I got pictures of them in the hospital. Someone on that same side of the family's got gangrene in their foot and tuberculosis (at least I think it was tuberculosis).
>>
>>36861441
if I were you bud I'd ride the drug and alcohol train til I ran dry and then jump off the nearest bridge
thatd be perfect
>>
>>36861441
Don't you have any interets? Any hobbies that could use this money?

Buy something nice for yourself. Buy some clothes, buy some electronics... Buy a cheap used car?

Or if you want to travel, then travel somewhere - again, depends on what you like - do you like architecture? old buildings? or nature?
>>
>>36863543
>Don't you have any interets? Any hobbies that could use this money?
Absolutely none. I want to play piano so I got a piano teacher a while back but I'm so useless and stupid I barely made any progress. I still like to fuck around on piano but it's not something I'd call a hobby, just something to pass the time.

I've travelled a bit, probably seen everything I want to see. I'm mildly interested in Europe but not enough to actually go to the effort and expense of travelling there. If you've got any recommendations about really cool places you can think of I'm all ears.
>>
File: ladypepe.jpg (129KB, 501x572px) Image search: [Google]
ladypepe.jpg
129KB, 501x572px
Can I get a few hundred dollars to go visit my gf in Europe? Help a bro lose his virginity.
>>
A howitzer.

Imagine it, you wake up feeling sad. The world is grey. You head downstairs for breakfast and outside you see it, you remember what you acquired.

You fire it off waking all of the neighbours and your day has just started off 1000% better. nobody that starts the day by firing off their howitzer would ever kill themselves.
>>
>>36863612
honestly, I am poorfag myself, so I can't really say much.

but I am from Europe... Well, Prague is nice, other cities (like pick any capital of a country there) are nice too.

I would recommend travelling to Europe, even though it requires this effort, if you have no other ideas.
>>
>>36863689
a howitzer for <10000 would be a shit howitzer
>>
>>36863689
kek, made me laugh anon. They're about 5 million though, a bit out of my price range, sadly

>>36863653
reeee, etc

>>36862140
Don't want your $15? Send something to [email protected] and when I find a way to send anonymously I'll send it on

>>36863826
I'll keep that in mind, anon. Eastern Europe sounds like it might be nicer than Western Europe since it's not been bringing in all the mental migrants.
>>
>>36863887
depends. I am from Czechia, which is just right in the middle, and honestly... There are just few migrants. It is true that we are one of the most racist countries I guess.

and also, we aren't as wealthy as Germany (and others), so migrants usually skip us.
>>
Check your mail op
>>
>>36863927
Good to know, any other cool places to see other than the capital?
>>
>>36862481
if you're going to kill yourself give it to someone closest to you as inheritance
it may seem like a meme suggestion, but just in case you have someone you care about
>>
File: clock.jpg (81KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
clock.jpg
81KB, 533x800px
>>36864006
in Czech? hmmm
well in Brno (2nd biggest city) we have really nice clock (pic related)
other than that... well, many cities are really old and beautiful, but I just can't think of just one I would visit.

you can try googling and see what city here would be interesting or foreign tourist friendly.
>>
>>36864086
Thanks for the tips m8. Got anything on Steam you want? I can gift you about 1600 Korunas worth of games.
>>
Invest it. Either put it in a savings account or a mutual fund.
>>
>>36862038
Save half of the money at least, so you can at least have something for tougher times and with the other half you can reward yourself.
>>
>>36862188
>88
Why are you such a lying jew, Hitler?
>>
>>36864319

Savings accounts pay so little interest these days that it doesn't even keep up with inflation.

It's still a very safe investment but it won't make you any profits in real terms.
>>
File: 705.png (160KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
705.png
160KB, 680x545px
>>36863689
t. Boomer fag
I still hate you assholes for almost bombing me to death, made me addicted to Turbo and still crippling one of my limbs in the process.
>>
>>36861441
Do you know how much money you'll need to retire? A lot. Assuming a destitute $1000/month living expenses when you retire, you'll need $500k to be able to live off the interest (2.5% real).
>>
>>36864368
TIPS, I-bonds, and EE bonds do keep up with inflation, at the expense of liquidity. Just a side note.
>>
Kinda in the same boat OP.
15k+ eur in savings and nothing to spend it on

Now considering getting a motor driving license and then buying a motor to drive into the sunset with.
>>
File: 1415474718027.gif (660KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
1415474718027.gif
660KB, 207x207px
want to help me out buy some weed and pizza?no fucking sob story
>>
>>36864400
I'm not planning on living till retirement so no probs there.

>>36864464
Would you consider going on an expedition around the world to uncover the secrets of the occult?

>>36864526
Sorry man, not really something that would help turn someone's life around.
>>
If I were you I'd just spend it on experiences.

You've never had a fantasy?
>>
>>36864611
I think I used to when I was a child but I don't really remember any of them. It was so long ago now.
>>
OP,could you help me out with my rent?Im late paying it but i still need 125 euros and the tips arent that great these days.I can sell my old xbox for like 40 but i would still need 80.I could trying paying you back next month or this one if i get enough tips
>>
Give me $2-3000 and I'll turn it into a regular income for you.
>>
I want Mage Knight for couple months now ,wanna buy that for me sweet prince?
>>
Give some of it to me. I have student loans to pay back, and I lost my job recently
>>
>>36864678
Sorry man, no need for extra income now

>>36864676
Send me an email to the address I posted a couple times earlier, might be able to arrange something. Might be difficult, but if you can provide some kind of timestamped proof (e.g. of overdue rent) that'd be ideal.

>>36864738
I dunno if I can start covering everyone's student loan payments and shit. I'll end up going bankrupt if I start throwing huge sums around.
>>
listen man in the grand scheme of things $10,000 isnt alot and you really should listen to the anons telling you to save and invest vs the anons asking for money. with that being said, can i get $5? :)
>>
Give it to me. I'll be your sex slave for 6 months.

I'm a guy btw
>>
>>36864974
I will email you a timestamp when i get home
>>
>>36865093
>implying you wouldn't just run off with the money

>>36865018
>can i get $5?
If you're good with Paypal, flick me an email
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 439x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 439x411px
>>36861441
>gets some money
>immediately spends it all
Why are poor people so stupid?
>>
>>36865219
>goes into a thread
>doesn't read it properly
>immediately posts something retarded
Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>36865202

I couldn't run off with it if you gave the money to me afterwards.
>>
You could change my life with a grand OP but I guess it is too much to ask for
>>
>>36861441
Save it or use money to get more money by investing. If you go to a psychologist you are going to get enclosed in an asylum, or medicated as fuck. Also your historial would be shit when it says "Crazy" when you want to get a job or something.
>>
buy a house in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>36861441
Okay, here's the list
>Pizza
>bag of weed
>Some good beer
>high quality blotters
>DMT
>cocaine
>bitches (not a whore, just some female friends)

Then go to open air festival and get shipwrecked, fuck bitches on acid, let them do the cocaine and beers while you trip balls, enjoy the vibe.
100% foolproof, and will show you what you're missing out.
>>
>>36865710
What if I'm not normie enough to have a drug dealer or anyone else to get me drugs?
>>
>>36862514
>I'd get some instruments, a bunch of potplants for my room
are you me? i just got a midi keyboard and some books with my tax return. was recently considering potted vines to put in my ceiling corners
>>
>>36865743
Onion allways helps.
>>
>>36865770
Isn't that always monitored and getting raided by the cops?
>>
>>36865802
Proxy is a thing.
Dunno about your place, but I'm fairly okay with silkroad.
>>
File: verif.png (8KB, 804x95px) Image search: [Google]
verif.png
8KB, 804x95px
>>36864293
wow... well, if you still want, send me an email and we can discuss
[email protected]
adding pic just so you know I am not an impostor, heh
(not my steam email)
>>
>>36865219
He didn't do it, Mr. reading comprehension.
>>
>>36866041
The fact that he's even considering it makes him an idiot.
>>
>>36861441
Cosmetic surgery. (If you're here, then you need it.)
>>
>>36865743
buy them online m8
>>
I would love Dark souls 3 http://steamcommunity.com/id/RPGlover123
>>
>>36861441
games!
buy some gift cards for xbox live, psn and nintendo and give them here and in /v/
make people happy!
>>
>>36866825
Sorry anon you're a little too late. All that's left in the pot is about USD$20
>>
>>36867138
Add me and I'll choose something
>>
File: delivered.png (224KB, 535x709px) Image search: [Google]
delivered.png
224KB, 535x709px
>>36866881
Czech-Anon here, OP did deliver.
So again, thanks OP.
I wish everybody a nice day today, I am up to playing till tomorrow.
>>
i'm starving dude, and i wanna live. at least give me 100$
>>
Find out how doctors hero and do that, you've got the money now anon.
>>
Add my steam, don't want money, just wanna talk a bit. ID is Kynik
>>
>>36868245
>Kynik
There's a few Kyniks, what's your steam level, and do you have a picture on your profile?
>>
>>36868354
nvm I'm a retard
>>
>>36861441
$4000 for a 4k capable pc build, $3000 for a combination of weed, xanax, mdma and some lsd too probably. Rest on food. Should be happy for a few more months.
>>
File: la-gomera-ss-02.jpg (170KB, 940x424px) Image search: [Google]
la-gomera-ss-02.jpg
170KB, 940x424px
>>36862038
>Where would you recommend?
I'm not the guy, but I personally like the canaries, especially la gomera. Was there when I was 18, it's literally paradise. It's quiet, traditional, the food is extraordinary good and cheap, the beaches and the whole nature are beautiful to the point that I some times thought I'm hallucinating. There is one small town where only german hippies live and and the beaches are full of women in their early 20s who bath topless. The place is quite cheap though. Oh and it's never colder than 20 and never hotter than 32 degrees celsius, even in winter. The weather literally always stays the same, it never rains at the beaches/coast region, the clouds just move to the mountains in the middle of the island where it is always foggy. I've never met people this relaxed in my live, and never been this relaxed in my live.
>>
>>36869475
You can ask me anything about this island if you want too, I will greentext the crazy shit I experienced there if interested.
>>
>>36869554
>>36869475
Yeah I'd be keen to hear about your adventures there. How long did you spend there? How necessary is Spanish to get along as tourist?
>>
Spend a month in southeast Asia doing enough fucking to last a lifetime
>>
>>36861441
Buy a used fast car wroom wroom
>>
>>36863460
My cs knife got scammed. Ya think I could get a steam wallet code?
>>
>>36870124
>having a CS knife
holy fuck what a good goyim
>>
>>36870142
Well I traded all my cs skins to get it, losing some really good unboxed ones I liked.
>>
>>36868490
>le drugs
How did you come to know your dealer?
>>
BUY A GUN AND TAKE A BUNCH OF NORMIES WITH YOU
>>
Buy a piano anon, its really easy to learn and it keeps you good company.
>>
>>36861441
Build a sick ass PC, a nice camera, take a trip to some pretty inawoods place then once you're done with the trip come back and play some MMO once you do a one year sub of it.

also buy a gun so when you have to an hero you do it as fast as possible with little suffering.
>>
>>36861441
I finally have $500 000 to spend as I want. What should I spend it on to stop me from killing myself?
>>
how did you acquire this wealth op?
>>
>>36862514
Huh. I'm the 500k guy and I live in a barely-furnished half of an apartment. Next to a bunch of bars and stuff that I never go to. You seem to have more of a sense of enjoying life. I don't really put much effort into interior design or having nice spaces. My friends from Europe all seem much more attuned to that sort of thing than I am too. At least there is always IKEA.
>>
>>36868490
You don't need 4,000 for a 4k capable pc. I built mine for $2,900 including a monitor and keyboard and mouse and OS. I can run every game 60fps max settings 4k. You will only need 60fps in 4k because every 4k monitor is 60hz.
>>
>>36862834
>there's nothing I want to have that I can think of, so maybe asking other people who are still human might give me some ideas I couldn't think of
That sounds eerily familiar.
>>
>>36863612
It's worth seeing. Go visit before the Muslims destroy everything. The last time I was feeling particularly depressed I spent two weeks touring through northwestern Europe with an old friend. I'm not sure how much it helped, but it was interesting to explore.
>>
>>36867772
That's via barbiturate overdose. It does work well. Completely painless also.
>>
>>36869637
Too hot and humid and full of bugs and weird STDs
>>
>>36870267
My weed dealer is my best friend and I order the rest from DNMs
>>
>>36869623
Okay I'm back, bumping this thread so I have some minutes to write the greentext.
>>
A good-quality used Toyota or Honda car for ~7500 if you don't have one, banking 1000 in a 1-2 year CD for a short-term investment that forces you to keep your hands off it for a while, then banking the rest and getting some good clothes to interview for jobs in. You can turn your life around, anon!

If you already have a car and job, blow 1000 on something nice for yourself, then bank/CD the rest to start saving up for a house/condo downpayment. Independence was the key to feeling less suicidal for me, it could work for you, too. Plus, being less of a manchild makes you look more attractive to girls.
>>
>>36870882
Look forward to it
>>
>>36870814
I gotta find my way into that life.
>>
>>36870882

patiently awaiting some grand tales
>>
>>36861441
buy a shit ton of kids toys, store them away for 20 years, sell them on ebay (if that's still a thing), turn that $10000 into $100000
>>
>>36861481
this only works if your Jewish though
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.