[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You will never know what this feels like. How sad does that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: neverknow.png (1MB, 827x659px) Image search: [Google]
neverknow.png
1MB, 827x659px
You will never know what this feels like. How sad does that make you feel?
>>
>>36860798
This feels amazing. The problem is women always want to talk. You can't just fucking cuddle without having anything to talk. I just wanted to think and feel her in there. but no she had to ask what I was thinking. Fuck girls man.
>>
>>36860798

Only attractive people can have this experience.
>>
>>36860798
It makes me angry. Because women decided I will never know this due to my short height and bad looks, none of which I can change.

It's their fault. I am angry at them.
>>
>>36860846
Can't blame women, just like I won't do the same towards girls... in fact girls have it even worse when it comes to looks males are extremely unforgiving
>>
>>36860846

But only attractive people deserve to have this kind of experience. People with bad looks (you and me) should find happiness elsewhere, perhaps being really good at a skill? Develop a different mindset.
>>
>>36860866
I can and I will. It is absolutely their fault.

>just like I won't do the same towards girls
So fucking what? Normies always say this like "huuur u such a hyppokriet". It's not relevant at all. Let's thing about it. What are the two options here? Either you admit that you are a hypocrite, which normies will claim destroys argument (even though it really doesn't at all). Or you will not be a hypocrite which doesn't correct the injustice just makes you a loser that willingly accepts the shitty end of the stick. Whatever you do, normies win. This is not a game I will be playing.

>in fact girls have it even worse when it comes to looks males are extremely unforgiving
Even ugly cunts can get Chad. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>36860883
>But only attractive people deserve to have this kind of experience.
Because they got lucky enough to get born attractive? Because of sheer luck? There is no fucking way you can defend this.

>People with bad looks (you and me) should find happiness elsewhere, perhaps being really good at a skill?
Why the fuck should I? Did I choose to get born ugly? NO I DID FUCKING NOT. So it's not my fucking responsibility. And if normies treat me like shit for something that isn't my responsibility, then they deserve whatever happens to them.
>>
And I'll never miss the feeling when it inevitably ends horribly. Feels ok desu.
>>
>>36860947

Coming from a guy who's never even hugged a girl, believe me, I understand where you're coming from. But the point is, there's no point complaining about something like personal attributes. Of course you didn't choose them, but you're stuck with them and you might as well make the most of it with your limited time on this planet (if you're the kind of guy who believes in responsibilities etc)

Or you can choose to live out your life travelling, playing video games etc. We live in a time where there are plenty of options other than finding a partner/starting a family etc. But step one is to accept that you don't deserve love, that's for people who were born better than us.
>>
There are cuddling services and cuddling can actually cure depression
>>
>>36861130

That is.... incredibly gut-wrenching and depressing.

>>36861173

and beer.
>>
I just listen to ASMR girlfriend stuff when I'm really sleepy, feels realistic enough for me desu
>>
>>36860798
>>36860828
>>36860846
Honestly you guys should lower your standards and just find a girl who likes you. She may not be 10/10 but there's a gal out there willing to be with you. So many people on the internet talk about how they want a gf but then they call every girl they see fat or ugly or whatever. You need to really consider what you bring to the table and find a girl who truly likes you. Having a hot gf just causes problems.
>>
i only cuddle with boys, feels patrician
>>
>>36861251

Or.. you can just.. you know, not get a gf. As I said above, you have PLENTY of things to do in this day and age besides having a relationship like a normie.
>>
>>36861261
It feels good to be loved anon, your hobbies can't hold you at night
>>
File: 1494130459139 (3).png (815KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494130459139 (3).png
815KB, 1366x768px
extremely sad!
>>
File: 1488515481202.jpg (73KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488515481202.jpg
73KB, 640x640px
>>36861592
[Spoiler]L-lol, y-yeah right anon![/spoiler]
>>
>>36861251
Why the fuck should I settle for anything else than 10/10? I didn't choose to get born short, ugly and poor.

If people can get born into success, I deserve the same as them. Since I didn't choose to get born inferior.
>>
>>36861840

No one chooses their roll in the genetic lottery, they just have to make do with their lot in life, which in your case seems to be making a lot of noise.

You aren't entitled to a 10/10 gf just by virtue of being born. You get the girl you get in accordance to what you bring to the table which in your case is shit genes, an over inflated sense of and a entitlement piss poor attitude.

Probably for the best that you don't reproduce.
>>
>>36861840
The people born into success don't deserve it any more than you do. Life just isn't fair.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 243x207px
>>36861251
I'm honestly at a point where I'll accept a goddamn amputee landwhale with severe acne. But being a manlet puts them completely out of my league. It doesn't matter what qualities I have, if I can be skilled, empathetic or whatever, women will literally see me as genetic trash.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.