[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let it all out. >18 yr old >Studying informatics >Small

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1492549765362.png (492KB, 539x385px) Image search: [Google]
1492549765362.png
492KB, 539x385px
Let it all out.

>18 yr old
>Studying informatics
>Small town, no friends to hang out with, the only time I go outside is to go to school.
>Sit home alone all day
>Been bullied for being the poor and silent kid
>Mom works for shit job from 7 in the morning to 7 in the evening
>If we didn't move to this shit country she'd be a teacher or something. Shit country doesn't accept her degree in chemistry.
>Dad is basically dying, parkinson, was in coma for a while, can't talk anymore, barely move his hands, not walk and lost most memories. Just a matter of time until he dies

Am I just a special snowflake or why am I so sad and lonely?
>>
Youre not special, everyone has their own problems, and everyone has their way of dealing with them, the thing is if your a robot you don't solve any of these problems you end up here until you are capable to change it around
>>
>People born in 1999 are aloud to post here
time to go rope shopping
>>
That sucks anon. Where are you from?
>>
I don't know anon, why are you sad and lonely.
Poor people tend to have a better sense of humour and can make a laugh out of any situation, and they have no problem making friends

I should know because I am one

But sitting here and loathing over your problems all day won't help anyone, specially yourself.
I whole heartily believe you should get off this Bangladesh cloth knitting bulletin board.
>>
>>36859870
I'd love to find new friends but in a small town that I've been living in for my whole life and everyone knows me as the loser thats pretty hard. Everyone basically knows eachother in the area. Thinking about moving to some big city and trying to start my life all over but I can't afford that and don't want to leave my mom alone
>>
>>36859913
Germany, near Stuttgart. Small town (5k ppl)
>>36859953
I tend to laugh a lot sometimes and have a pretty dark sense of humor. But I get sad again when I come home, see my dad laying there powered by machines and think about my shitty life.
>>
>me
>fall for this girl when i was 15, nearly 10 years ago
>too shy to make a move
>fastfoward 2014
>she is pregnant
>fall into depression
>2015
>Feeling kinda good
>get in contact with her
>suddenly she becomes single again
>feelings intensifies
>wait a minute
>she has a son now
>fuck

I don't know how to deal with it. I mean, I certainly don't want to raise another's man kid, or have to say my gf's son (lol) but my feelings for her don't seem to cease to exist. I don't want to live in this contradiction forever.
>>
File: 1493506015970.jpg (40KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493506015970.jpg
40KB, 533x600px
>>36859727
>>Studying informatics

I smell an Eastern European.
>>
>>36860013
If you stay here you will lose all emotions, eventually your empathy will disappear,
so will your connection with others, you won't be able to feel loss when someone dies.

I should know, because I'm living this reality, it hurts not being able to cry while everyone around me is

You don't want to stay here anon.
Stay strong.

>>36860060
Go for it, make your wife's son proud.
>>
>>36860115
Nope, german. I've got russian roots tho (lol)
It's kind of my last hope, I want to somehow get successful one day and pay my mom back for everything she has done for me.
>>
>>36860169

You Germans are pretty noble these days.
I myself am part German. Anyways, good luck.
>>
>>36860168

>Go for it, make your wife's son proud.
thanks for the chuckle

So, would you settle for a 4/10 single mother in your mid-twenties just because of teen love?

Now that I think about it sounds quite retarded, considering that I'm not a ugly beast and I'm not desperate enough.

If the baby was a qt girl... oh my.
>>
>>36860168
This is just my replacement for social media which has become shit. Like to read peoples stories and maybe feel a bit better about myself afterwards
>>
File: 1492140526430.jpg (673KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492140526430.jpg
673KB, 1102x1600px
I never had that many friends as a kid. I never had gf and I have a pretty distant relationship with most of my family aside from my older brother and mom.

One friend I had in middle school was one of my closest and the first true friend I ever had. He had more friends than I did but wasn't exactly popular. But we became friends after finding out we both like the same vidya.

We played a lot of vidya together, watched various anime. I helped him apply for his first job and showed him how to work with computers.

On occasion, we'd go to the library, read up random books. He had a particular love for photography. He was saving up to buy a DSLR camera and some good lenses.

One day though, he died in a car accident on his way home from work. Car accidentally hit him during a dark night.

It was all a blur to me. Finding out the news of his death, fast forwarding to his funeral, to the aftermath. It felt unreal as hell. I had dreams that he would be waiting in the school library and talk to me like usual. It was just disorienting. At school though, it frustrated me, since all these kids that bullied him and insulted him cried and whined like they were close friends with him. One girl took a day or two off to help deal with her "grief" even though she never once talked to him.
>>
>>36861514
(cont)

My guidance counselor talked to me. She asked if I needed to talk about him. So I talked about him, but I admitted talking about him doesn't really help me at all. But then she gave me a bit of advice that stuck with me to this day. She told me to pick up a hobby he was interested in, to see if that helps me with my grief.

So I decided to take up photography as a hobby. Honestly, it helped. It calmed me down and made me appreciate the sights around me. I'm still shit photographer and I won't post any photos here until I am proud of them 100%.

I made a few new close friends since then and they're probably one of the closest I have to a family. I'll never have a gf which is fine. To be without my friends though, is something I don't want to bear again.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.