[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw dropped computer science for literature Please tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1492183524786.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492183524786.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>tfw dropped computer science for literature

Please tell me how much of a mistake I've made
>>
>>36859227
It's all worthless.
>>
>>36859227
At least this way you might enjoy yourself more while you spend a huge amount of money
>>
>>36859227
being a chef at wendys sounds fun
>>
>>36859227
Literally going to never pay your student debt off so good job fucking your credit up before even graduating.
>>
You were stupid to think either would get you anywhere. It's all connections, charisma and ambition now. You've got a college degree? So what, in 2017 that's like having a highschool diploma.
>>
File: Kierkegaard.jpg (49KB, 310x459px) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard.jpg
49KB, 310x459px
Dropping it or not, you would have regretted it either way.
>>
you never had the drive or commitment to do computer science and actually land a fabled well-paying job in that field anyway

you'll graduate with a degree in some meme topic which is slightly different than the original degree in a meme topic you are pursuing. your college experience will only be valuable insofar as it proves to an employer that you can do something for 4 years without quitting.

the idea that your major in college actually constitutes some form of vocational training is ridiculous. you go to college to learn shit you're interested and develop some degree of critical thinking and specialized experience. that's it.

your life and prospects in the labor force will suck no matter what.
>>
>>36859240
This. unless you're on a real career path (i.e. medical) you're pissing away money.
>>
File: 1492185822002.png (953KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492185822002.png
953KB, 720x1280px
>>36859240
I know

>>36859259
I feel for the meme. I enjoyed programming a lot but I found out I'm too dumb with logic to advance to higher levels.

>>36859260
Actually working at Papa Johns was one of my favourite jobs I've ever had. Sadly the pay was shit.

>>36859268
Parents pay for college.

>>36859288
We're slaves to the consequences of our choices. Freedom is slavery.
>>
>>36859259
It sound like "r9k, the degree". I don't think I would cope with the competitiveness.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.