[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do fembots only come here for attention. Or are they like robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: megacunt.jpg (74KB, 524x766px) Image search: [Google]
megacunt.jpg
74KB, 524x766px
Do fembots only come here for attention.

Or are they like robots and just want to be loved and make friends on this board.
>>
neither because nobody wants attention from a 1 year old cumstain

and i would rather kms than have """friends""" like your autistic spergasses. already have enough of those and enough of not.
>>
>>36858670
Yes they only come for attention
Dont listen to anything they say
They dont care about you
>>
I want to be loved and I want friends, but I think the way that I am means that both of those things are fundamentally incompatible with me.
>>
>>36858698
Whats wrong buddy. Just let it all out.
>>
>>36858670
mix of both i would say

I think many girls come here looking for genuine connections but then realize how easily they can get attention and that skews their intentions

I do believe there are still some girls that havent strayed from good intentions and even more that can be changed
>>
>>36858698
>Not an autistic spergass
>Posting on /r9k/

Buddy, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you.
>>
Post more maro.
>>
>>36858758
I think so too.
They often have sad stories to tell and I try to be genuinely nice if they aren't being rude.
It doesn't cost me anything and a few kind words from an unexpected place are powerful.
>>
>>36858670
Hey brother! Is English your first language, friendo? See that period or "full stop" (as the friends from across the point say it) that you put after the word attention? Well well well, my good friend... You should replace that with a question mark! A question mark looks like this: ?. See it on your keyboard? It basically means your asking a question. Happy travels!

*mutters* fucking eurotrash, it's like you have to explain to them like their a fucking toddler.
>>
>>36858885
Im from the us tho, its late as fck and on my phone so i cant be bothered to double check that shit
>>
>>36858670
There are more girls that come here than you imagine, I bet. The ones that post pictures are the same as any guy that posts pictures. They're all just attention whores who belong on /soc/. The ones who openly say they are girls are also more than likely looking for attention. I bet you talk to many girls on here and don't even know it though
>>
>>36858670
>Do fembots only come here for attention.
No they don't. Why should they seek attention from broken betamales? They come here for the bants and laughs.
>>
>>36858978
Anyone who comes here just to make fun of people needs to be gassed, tbqh senpai
>>
Anyone who openly admits to being a fembot -when it's not relevant to what's being discussed -
is here for attention.
>>
Fembots don't exist, delete your fucking thread
>>
>>36858957
Exactly. The true fembot won't announce that they are one.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.