[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NEETs hate on us wage cucks like we have it bad or something

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>NEETs hate on us wage cucks like we have it bad or something
With my job I can afford a Crunchyroll subscription and watch all the anime I want. Having a job certainly has it's rewards.
>>
>>36858516
I'm depressed lonely and suicidal

Why would forcing myself into 8 hours of labour a day make any of that better
>>
I'm a wagie and it's miserable. I can't imagine doing this forever.
>>
>>36858545
Getting a part time job where you only have to work like 5 hours a day (at least in my state, I get a 15 minute break and a 30 minute lunch to make that 5 hours more tolerable) helped me a little bit. It gave me a reason to get off of 4chan for so many hours a day.
>>
>>36858516
Idgi desu it's not like every job is retail or hospitality.
My job is I go to a deserted building site at night and play videogames and occasionally pick up a phone.
I'm basically an employed NEET
>>
>>36858615
How do you get a job like this?
>>
>>36858624
I'm guessing he's a security guard.
>>
File: 1491803088420.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491803088420.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>36858516
You can watch all the anime you want in what little free time Mr.Goldberg allows you is surely what you meant to say.
Now I may not be speaking for all NEETs here, but I for one do not hate you.I do however pity you.
Anyway hang in there wagie! someone has to do all the work after all!
>>
Autismbux is essentially like the equivalent of having a full time job shitty job that you need to support family/kids, except you don't have to work and you don't have family/kids.

MGTOW says you're better off staying single aand earning $50,000 than you're working a hard stressful job earning $100,000 to support a family, the single guy on $50,000 will have tons of savings, where as the guy on $100,000 will be paying out the ass to support a family and woman that will always want more shit.
>>
>>36858650
You guess right.
>>
>>36858545

Its a great distraction, and you can pretend to be a useful member of society. Clean yourself up and become a security guard, they will hire anyone with a pulse.
>>
>>36858516
>hate
you mean pity?
>>
>>36858774
sounds like shit anon, I don't want any of that. I want to die.
>>
>paying for streaming
Being a wageslave should be the least of your problems right now.
>>
>>36858704
I don't make enough to pay federal taxes, my taxes only benefit you if you live in my state (Arizona).
>>
>>36858516
Recently became NEET after years of being a wagecuck. NEET is superior in every way. Unless you have a kids and a wife you really don't need that much money to survive as a man. Time will always be worth more then money, and if you come to this board I can assure you, you aren't making much. NEET > wagecuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.