[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pretend im your oneitis and say what you want to say to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pepeinterrogates.jpg (91KB, 798x706px) Image search: [Google]
pepeinterrogates.jpg
91KB, 798x706px
Pretend im your oneitis and say what you want to say to me. Okay? and go!
>>
i'm talking to him right now
>>
>>36858278
why are you talking in 3rd person femanon?
>>
>>36858278
whadya mean you're talking to him? who's him ?
we're alone in this dark room
>>
>>36858234
Hi Esty,
Remember that night when your dad drive me home and you sat with me in the back seat? We finally talked. I was finally able to open up to you. I said your voice was lovely when you said you didn't really like your voice. Then we talked about books and your childhood. That was the happiest night of my life. I'm sorry for being so distant and cold towards you the next day when you cheerfully came up to me and said hi. I just got nervous. I've always been nervous when in a room full of other people. I didn't mean to be so aloof. I want you to know that I still think about you. I still have feelings for you.
>>
>>36858313
huh? what do you mean 3rd person? lol

>>36858333
lmao what? go away rpers

i'm talking ot him through imessage.
>>
frogs have better vision than humans
>>
Leave me alone please. If you really get to know me youll know im just a loser who manages a waterpark. Youll figure this out when you get out of highschool though. They always do.
>>
File: 9687.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
9687.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>36858403
hmmm yes. you seem like a nice guy. but being nice isnt enough
>>
That night we talked until 3am...we had a connection I know you felt too. We're two broken sould drifting around aimlessly when we could be drifting together. You're better than you think and you deserve better than you think. I don't know how to express my feelings right for us to work but I'll figure it out...I like being around you. Give it a chance.
>>
>>36858426
both have iphones? normie scum, bet you both have macs too
>>
I am greek and you are a filthy subhuman
>>
File: fionna.png (79KB, 297x250px) Image search: [Google]
fionna.png
79KB, 297x250px
>>36858426
>lmao
>lol
hi normie. hope you have a good time lurking around this god awful board. dont dwell too much though
>>
>>36858234
Hey you wanna go for a walk until we're all tired and then come home and collapse somewhere and sleep for a really long time? y/n???? pls answer soon before it is too late
>>
Please, can we just fuck already? We both know we want to. Who cares about monogamy, let's just fuck. I want to fuck you so bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.