[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever thought of playing Dungeons and Dragons online

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170507-232738.jpg (364KB, 1426x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170507-232738.jpg
364KB, 1426x1024px
Has anyone ever thought of playing Dungeons and Dragons online with other anons??
>>
>>36857456
Why people Dungeons and Dragons online... when you could play Dungeons and Dragons Online?
>>
>>36857729
Damn, you provide quite the compelling point. Are you talking about Neverwinter?
>>
>>36857761
Nope, Dungeons and Dragons Online. The original D&D MMO. Neverwinter is okay, but it gets old fast.
>>
>>36857729
I never tried D&DO, but I've heard it's pretty shit. Bad as both an MMO, and as an adaptation of D&D.
>>
>>36857456
Depending on edition, I'd be down. I can't grok 4e, but pretty much anything else is an option.
I'd be available Sunday and Tuesday.
>>
Too scared to join random people. They could not like me or bully me. I also don't like that it ties you to a schedule I have enough of those as is.
>>
File: fennec doing it.jpg (83KB, 597x594px) Image search: [Google]
fennec doing it.jpg
83KB, 597x594px
You can find groups pretty easily on /tg/. Right now I'm in 3 weekly groups and 2 play-by-post. None of them are DnD though.

Sometimes you'll have bad luck and end up joining groups that fall apart after a few sessions because of either bad attendance, GM neglect, or just campaign itself being shitty, but when you find a good one it's usually worth it. A warning though, if you do intend to start then I would recommend avoiding Pathfinder. While it is the most popular one, the system is bloated to hell and back, and has alot of beginner traps that you can fall into during character creation that will make your character pretty useless. 5th Edition isn't perfect, but it's at least a better starting point. Don't be afraid of starting tabletops with other systems though, White Wolf games in particular and many japanese systems are very newcomer friendly.
>>
>>36858436
>Too scared to join random people. They could not like me or bully me
Anon, listen. Listen. Pen and paper roleplaying is the original home for maladaptive outcasts. No one is rejected. The most toxic, disruptive social leper you ever imagined? He has a weekly game he's involved in.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.