[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister got a new camera >she gives me her old Nikon D810

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Nikon D810.jpg (307KB, 1200x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Nikon D810.jpg
307KB, 1200x1097px
>sister got a new camera
>she gives me her old Nikon D810

What do I even do with this thing? The only pictures I ever take are of cats that roam into my backyard and I use my phone camera for that.
>>
>>36857397

Get a new hobbie, faggot.
With a camera you can know woman telling them "hurr i can photograph you".

If none of above; sell it.

Simple!
>>
Just have it on display hanging from the shoulder strap, you'll seem real artsy.
Also share kitty pics
>>
>>36857491
This.
We demand kitty pics.
>>
>>36857397
Take pictures of anything! My roommate in college was a huge photo guy and he took pictures of random stuff all the time, one time he set up a rig to get a slow mo shot of water splashing around in a lightbulb, looked pretty neat.

You probably don't have the budget to set up something like that but you can start smaller.
>>
>buys expensive, professional grade DSLR
>takes snapshits of trees and stores during trips to the big city

fucking normies, use it to take pictures of your victims
>>
>>36857464
This guy is right - get your act together, and this will be a great way to get talking to women. Become the David Bailey of r9k!
>>
Maybe take up photography
If not, then sell it
>>
How do you even properly use these kind of cameras? There's so many settings and numbers.
>>
>>36857397
Check it for nudes you faggot.
>>
>>36857397
take pictures for r9k
>>
>>36857779
in hs I was in a class where we had them,most of them are setting you never use
>>
>>36857397
I actually received recently an old Canon Ae-1.

I have never been into photography, but know i take it everywhere with me. It's kinda cool to setup all the settings of exposure and focus.

I would like to have a small laboratory to reveal the film but I can only afford to live in a small room.

I don't know it's a pretty cool gadget, and if you are a little bit autistic is something that you can enjoy since it requires a little bit of mastery.
>>
Recreate that episode of Welcome to the NHK
>>
>>36857610
>of your victims

What did you mean by this?
>>
>>36858071
the one where they try to spy on middle schoolers?
>>
Ship it to the first person who gets dubs in this thread.
>>
>>36857397

Old D810? What did she get?!

The D810 is currently the newest and best Nikon for Landscape photography. I have the D800E and they are amazing cameras.

Learn how to shoot in either Aperture or Shutter priority mode.
>>
>>36857397
give it to me UwU
>>
File: richfuckingbastards.png (172KB, 1011x607px) Image search: [Google]
richfuckingbastards.png
172KB, 1011x607px
>>36857397
>see prices
I see your parents are just fucking swimming in moolah.
That's great.
>>
>>36857397
>>36858690
Sell it to some hipster OP.
>>
Is photography a meme hobby, or is it something worth getting into?

I am really lonely, and want a genuine hobby. Mid 20s.
>>
>>36858915
Looking at the prices of fucking cameras, you're better off learning how to draw.
>>
File: IMG_7110.png (332KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7110.png
332KB, 480x388px
>>36858915
Same, I have an extra $300 and I might buy a DSLR.

I live in a big city so I'll probably take photos of the city, and film something. It seems like a fun hobby and new skill
>>
>>36858915
>meme hobby

All hobbies are meme hobbies.
>>
>>36858690
Or she just saves up a lot of money and budgets
>>
>>36859239
>women
>money savers
I don't fucking think so.
>>
>>36859239
>saves up a lot of money and budgets
>gives her expensive ass camera to a brother who doesn't really have a use for it
>>
Photography is an OK hobby. If you find it difficult to leave the house you might have trouble. I take my camera with me everywhere and wanting to get a better shot results in me being out of the house more often than I otherwise might.

Shooting film is also super comfy. You can develop it yourself for pretty cheap, and old film cameras can be had in good condition for just a few dollars.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.