[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck do normies drink beer? It tastes like piss and doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Beer.jpg (66KB, 740x611px) Image search: [Google]
Beer.jpg
66KB, 740x611px
Why the fuck do normies drink beer? It tastes like piss and doesn't get me drunk at all. I'd rather drink straight vodka than this nasty shit.
>>
Then drink vodka straight you queer.
>>
Most of them just do it socially.
>>
File: 1491147884624.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1491147884624.gif
2MB, 270x188px
drink stout. regular beer is piss
>>
A lot of normies don't drink to get drunk. The alky ones do though
>>
>>36857138
You'll grow up one day my son.
>>
>drinking to get drunk

Sounds like you need to get a life anon
>>
>>36857880
Retards that drink for "taste".All booze tastes like shit the only acceptable ones are cocktails and they can't get you drunk since they are mostly juice.
>>
>>36857845
stouts are the way to go anons, we are finally pass the IPA phase, many more stouts now these days besides just Guiness
>>
>>36857962
>all taste buds are the same
>preferences aren't real
You better not like any drinks or foods, that would be hypocritical.
>>
>>36857962
I had the same mindset when i was 17. I'm glad i decided to stick my head out and try things other than lagers and vodka
Grow up a bit and start discovering proper tastes
>>
Only beer I ever liked was Heineken.
>>
Feels like bait thread. Beer is an acquired taste. Of course it "taste like shit" sometimes. Also many cheap beers out there. Have to find right one.
>>
>>36857138
dont drink bud or bud light then

>>36857845
>>36858125
eisbok is much much better
>>
File: nZRNR77_0.jpg (223KB, 1460x2048px) Image search: [Google]
nZRNR77_0.jpg
223KB, 1460x2048px
I dunno, not a drnker but I really like mead. It taste like how beer should taste imo. But beer is tolerable cause im russian and drank kvass frim young age which made me more accepting to the taste of beer.
>>
Think it is mostly tradition and the fact that it is rather weak makes it easier to be enjoyable tipsy instead of falling down drunk if you can't into dosage. Also taking longer to get drunk= more time spend socializing.
Me I just think its annoying having to go piss all night if you drink beer.
>>
>>36857962
>.All booze tastes like shit
i have to disagree m8. a good whiskey really does taste good and i personally have a preference as far as vodkas go. cocktails are good too. im partial to white russians

>>36858125
>just Guinness
Guinness is fine too desu
>>
>>36857138

It might just click for you, I used to be just like you couldnt stand the stuff.
>>
>>36857138
There is good beer, you just have to look for it. Try a local microbrewery.

That's the beautiful thing about beer, no matter what you want there's something there: malt liquor is cheaper ounce-per-ounce than branded soda but there's some luxury brews that can make your wallet weep.
>>
>>36858207
ohh eisbok, gotta try that. never heard of it, thank you anon. in the spirit of stouts, check out tactical nuclear penguin, I had it once in Tokyo, not great but worth getting at least once i think.
>>
>>36857138
i agree op, i hate how it looks like delicious amber soda but actually tastes like delicious amber feces
>>
I think beer tastes good.
>>
>>36859304
just get some cali-creamin i'm sure your ass will fall in love with it.
>>
blackest darkest most british ales be the best
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.