[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister studys 2 hours away at uni for 4 years >parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 4b6.jpg (13KB, 600x515px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
13KB, 600x515px
>sister studys 2 hours away at uni for 4 years
>parents pay all her living expenses and her course
>so proud of her
>i work shitty supermarket job
>live at home
>have to pay board and anything else i want
>parents ashamed of me
>quit job after 3 years
>current day
>out of work for the last year
>live at home still in bum fuck no where
>want to move 2 hours away to live in the city
>parents refuse to pay a cent because im not studying
>although i genuinely think i would get work pretty soon if i did move

how THE FUCK does this workREEE
>>
>>36856403
>sister going to get good likely decent paying stable job

>you want to move to the city to get another shit job

ok
>>
>>36856403
>how THE FUCK does this workREEE
Well obviously your sister probably showed a lot more promise and motivation than you did in school. If I had 2 kids and one was a lazy shit who only played video games and post on 4chan all day I'd probably invest my money and effort into fostering the other one.

They picked out the winner long ago, OP
>>
>>36856458
she just gets given money and i bust my ass off and i gotta PAY money HWO??

>>36856519
yo wtf you're right... BUT still how does it work seriously
>>
>>36856594
>yo wtf you're right... BUT still how does it work seriously
Your parents have more or less given up on you and are only putting in the minimum effort to keep you placated.
>>
>>36856403
im sort of in the position of your sister and my older brother is in your position
if you actually showed promise and wanted to move for a reason other than 'muh shitty job' then maybe they'd send you
>>
>>36856403
Have you ever considered that if you tried to become less of a worthless piece of shit your parents might care more about you?
>>
>works 3 years in a shitty supermarket job
>quit
>neet for 1 year
>lives with parents
>why wont they pay for me to go to the city with no plan or job or anything??

Probably because you're objectively a failure and your parents don't want to waste money on one of your pipe dreams
>>
>>36856623
but they should like support me if that's what i want to do right? and once I get my feet im sure ill be fine.. they always saying I should move out yet when I say maybe you should give me a hand they always say no

>>36856631
there is seriously limited job opportunities where I am and I think wanting to move to pursue a job is a fair bit of promise

>>36856675
ya im considering it right now :-)
>>
>>36856724
>but they should like support me if that's what i want to do right? and once I get my feet im sure ill be fine.. they always saying I should move out yet when I say maybe you should give me a hand they always say no

Motherfucker it's 2017. How about you get a job in the city before you plan on moving there. To your parents it looks like their failure child wants to borrow a shit ton of cash from them to go do shit all in the city
>>
>>36856403
You know what you have to do OP. Fuck and get your sister preggo then you can live with her while your parents pay.
>>
>>36856403
Kill yourself in a especially gory way, make sure they never forget the horror of finding your body.
>>
>>36856749
are you saying like
>get a job then move

or
>do you even know what a job in the city is like?

im honestly so done where I live aint got much left for me here except a few friends
>>
>>36856403
Your sister is taking Chad cock every other day of the week.
>>
I would just say to keep working at that supermarket or somewhere close to you to build up good boy points.

When you at least prove you can be a good wagecuck, you'll build up enough trust to gain some privileges (like moving to the city) from your parents.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.