[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live at home >mom always cooked meals for me or I went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 18

>live at home
>mom always cooked meals for me or I went to fast food places
>just got kicked out and now I'm in a smol apartment by myself
>called mom and asked if she would cook me a dinner
>she said no, go to grocery store and make my own food

how do grocery stores work i've never been there before? I dont want to starve but I can't afford eating out every day now
>>
>>36854410
do you not have take away/out restaurants where you live?
>>
>>36854429
I dont think I can afford going there for every meal now
>>
>>36854410
>go to grocery store
>find food
>put it in your basket
>go to cashier
>pay for food
>take it home
>eat it

I belief in u anon e mouse
>>
>>36854410
Youre a piece of shit. Fend for yourself, learn, adapt, survive, or fucking die you pathetic faggot piece of shit. How have you not killed yourself yet.
>>
>>36854451
how do i know what to buy?
>>
>>36854442
how fucking poor are you lol?
>>
>>36854410
go to the local fast food restuarant, if you can't, go to the store, put food in a shopping cart, go to the checkout line, and buy it. the guy at the checkout line will probably put it in bags for you, so its easier to carry. a good meal is a sandwich (ham and cheese) with an olive on the side. chips added in too also makes it feel more filling. don't be scared.
>>
if i were u op id just buy a packet of oatmeal. mix with water and put it in the microwave. its the most autistic food
>>
File: cryjak.jpg (28KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
cryjak.jpg
28KB, 300x360px
>>36854462
no bully this is new to me
>>
>>36854467
>bread (preferably white because it's cheaper)
>sliced ham
>cheese (pepper jack is good in my opinion)
>potato chips
this is just for lunch, try to get some vegetables for salads on the side too. a salad is easy to make, just get a bunch of vegetables, put it in a bowl after cleaning it, and eat.
>>
>>36854467
If you don't know how to shop I assume you don't know how to cook so your options will be limited. Just get bread and fruit for now. Maybe vegetables if you don't hate them. Go home and eat your fucking bread while thinking about your life and your choices.
>>
>>36854467
assuming you're OP, different anon here not the one you reacted too, but I really wanted to help you.

Well, grocery stores are very unknown for everyone who enters the first time, you get a cart or something and bags to put it in, but don't put it in the bags yet that's for later.
You walk past every aisle somewhat looking at everything, everything is packed together in groups, like: all cookies together, all brands of milk together, all cereal together, all fruit together, etc etc

you just walk, get whatever you like and continue until you've seen everything.
Go to the cashier, put your items on the rolling band or whatever, and while they scan it and pass it on, use your bags inside of your cart to put the food in (food goes in bag, bag goes in cart)
when they're done, pay and roll your cart to the car or whatever your ride is
put the bags in the car, cart back to where it came from

happy shopping anon!
(that's how I do it)
>>
File: 02f.jpg (49KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
49KB, 655x527px
>>36854467
Not him, but plan out your meals for the week, and then go buy what you need to make those meals. I eat the same shit for breakfast everyday but like to switch things up every now and then for supper.

If thinking about the whole is week is too much, then just think about a few days. It's always good to have a bit of extra things in your fridge & cupboards so that way you don't have to run out the grocery store when it's pouring rain if you want to eat.

Also: don't go grocery shopping when you're hungry. You body will trick you into buying way more than you needed.

Finally make sure to check out coupons and specials and offers, especially from different supermarkets.
>>
>>36854545
How old are you? None of the advice you're getting here is even going to help you. You're going to fail and you're going to hit rock bottom before your fucking mommy is forced to come save you. Stop being a burden and disgrace to your family you piece of shit.
>>
File: nothing here.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nothing here.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>36854467
Get a can of beans or soup, open it up, heat it in a pot for the alloted time (it will probably say how long to cook it on the can) and put it in a bowl. Put the rest in a bowl and put ceramic wrap on it and put it in the refrigerator.
>>
>>36854410
>decide to kick my son out after years of being an autistic loser
>finally free, relaxing at home
>sees anon calling
>"mommy, can u make me chicken tendies"
>for fucks sake
>"NO. Go to the store and make your own food"
>hangs up phone
>he probably doesn't even know how to grab a can of beans and pay for it
>>
>>36854467
>vegetables
>chickpeas
>coconut milk
>almond milk
>cereal
>tofu
>>
>>36854648
23 I've never done this so i needed help
>>
>>36854410
Poor college student here.

Real staples:
Ramen (obviously) for when you're too lazy to actually cook. Seriously, do not overdo this

Peanut butter, jelly, and bread:
Buy the shit value white bread, buy the biggest tub of peanut butter and whatever jelly. Shit ton of proteins fat and carbs for a good value price

>canned beans, microwave rice in a box, cheese, canned spinach

Cook the rice in the microwave with the beans inside, put the cheese on top (slice or shredded whatevers cheaper) and microwave for another minute to melt it. Then mix spinach inside.

>eggs
In the south I can get like 12 for 2-3 bucks, really great value. I usually just add them to my ramen bowl with boiling water in it and cover it because I don't like them alone, but your preference.
>>
>>36854467
I just buy bread, peanut butter and jelly, lunch meat, cheese, chips, hostesses donuts, milk and cans of soup.
>>
>>36854462
>>36854472
>>36854648
>>36854708
Fuck you
BAIT OR NOT
WE MUST STICK TOGETHER
also i can say for a fact yall have no right to throw stones at a glass house when you live in one as well
>>
>>36854546
white (american) bread is full of sugar and pepper jack isnt cheese
>>
>>36854783
What do you mean by canned beans? What kind of beans exactly?
>>
try blue apron

They deliver meals to you at a reasonable price, exact ingredients and step by step instructions to cook it, pretty good too

Once you get used to cooking several meals, you can cancel the subscription and go to the grocery store since you'll know what you like and how to cook it

Or just go to /ck/
>>
File: RAMEN.jpg (331KB, 625x2125px) Image search: [Google]
RAMEN.jpg
331KB, 625x2125px
>>36854410
Ramen will be your meals until you learn to cook. If the store is 24hrs like a walmart go at 2 in the morning to avoid people. Otherwise early in the morning or close to closing.
>>
>>36854805
No you're wrong, this is pathetic. A 23 year old man who can't do basic shit without help from mommy? Fuck off. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36854546
Holy fuck: America the post....
>>
>>36854855
Just go to the canned goods isle in the store and buy a lot of cans of beans. They're like 98 cents. They usually have black beans, pinto beans, and referied beans. I prefer black, but try what you think you'll like best.

Forgot to mention but along with the canned spinach get some other canned vegetables to eat. Just a variety. They're cheap and you can add it to your rice mix and you need them.
>>
I don't think i should try the cooking yet so I'll get some of the other stuff i can just eat plain food

>>36854546
I looked up pepper jack but I think that will be too spicy
>>
>>36854894
He's asking for help because he wants to improve himself. Would you rather him stay as he is than not ask for help?
>>
>>36854915
Do you have a microwave? Get a single pot and you can use it as a pan to. To boil water, add water halfway filled in the pot, put it on the stove, and wait till a lot of bubbles come up
>>
>>36854929
I'd ether him kill himself because he is a fucking waste. Why do you think mommy kicked him out in the first place.
>>
>>36854959
yea the kitchen has one but I haven't tried it yet
are there meals i can microwave?
>>
File: 1493604144881.jpg (117KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1493604144881.jpg
117KB, 800x800px
>>36854971
Id rather people like this post more often. Don't you think it is fascinating to see how they survive despite how pathetic they are?
>>
>>36854894
>>36854971

>No you're wrong, this is pathetic
>pathetic
says the fellow loser posting on the board dedicated to the bottom of the barrel freaks
Does putting someone in a worse place down make you feel good you piece of shit?
Youre a bully which is the only fucking disgusting thing in this thread
Go ruin a different board you failed norman faggot
>>36855055
FUCK YOU
>>
>>36855050
Don't buy tv dinners or microwavable dinners. Unhealthy and also a lot of money for the calories. Get the boxed rice like I told you, it has instructions on how to do it.
>>
>>36855135
Go back to r/eddit you underage, newfag, piece of shit. Fuck you and fuck faggot op.
>>
>>36854410
head over to /ck/ and ask for their advice on making basic staples. it's a slower board so you may have to wait a while for some good responses but they'll be helpful.

also, look up recipes online and buy the ingredients in order to make them.

i know cooking can seem like a big task at first but it'll become easier with practice.
>>
>>36855138
I can do the rice in the microwave?

how much should this trip cost me? I have about $60 until next week if my check comes through so i need to save some for fast food if i fuck it up
>>
>>36854410
Go to simple cooking on YouTube, also get soup and macaroni and cheese boi. Good luck man, and sorry to hear you got kicked out.

You can always self checkout, but its easier to go to a line with a old little lady so you don't get spaghettis.
>>
>>36854467
pro tip:ile pa
>buy slow cooker
>wal-mart has them for real cheap
>buy a whole thing of chicken breasts + bbq sauce
>mix sauce + chicken breasts
>toss into slow cooker and let it cook for 4 hours on high setting (or 8 on low)
>enjoy delicious chicken for whole week
>do it all again

once you feel confident, look up recipes and cook something more complex
>>
>>36855214
Yes, you add usually a cup of water and cup of rice in a bowl and cook it for a few minutes (the box will tell you). Rice will be like 5 bucks, peanut butter, jelly, and bread will be like 15$ with the big barrell, beans and canned vegetables will be like 5$, some microwaveable ramen will be 5$ for like 10 (you cant fuck that up, just add water to the line in the cup and microwave it for however long.)
>>
>>36854410
Rice, you can buy a 50 pound bag for 20 bucks
broccoli, carrots, potatoes
chicken breast
oats
peanut butter/bananers
>>
>>36854467
Bread, peanut butter, veggies, cheese, canned food (chef Boyardee is your friend), cereal. If you're craving protein, go to the frozen food isle and get a bag of tendies or some other frozen food containing meat, and follow the instructions on the bag. It's really not that hard at all.
>>
>>36854410
Dude you are on the fucking internet. Just google recipes for single people or bachelor food guides. Many guides for college students exist.
>>
File: 1467494418898.jpg (36KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
1467494418898.jpg
36KB, 506x337px
>>36854462
This message board is a style of learning and adaptation. The end game of this thread is survival (the quality of the thread is a different matter)

There are different sections of the grocery store, anon. Grains, dairy, fruits& vegetables, meat, snacks, fish, and many aisles for house hold items.

You take a cart or a smaller basket and you go around picking what you want. You can see the price of it and you can see the nutrition facts. If you're interested in surviving and eating cheaply, you need to think about the grams of protein/$. Things like peanut butter and store brand breaded chicken patties are the cheapest in that regard. You could also get some rice and beans to go with it.

When you're done, you go to the check out area, possibly wait in line and the cashier will scan all the food you bought. This is so that they can keep inventory and properly price all your food. They'll bag your food and you take it out to the car. After you load the food into your car, you put the cart into one of the cart stations which will take up one of the parking spaces. You then go home, store the food, and cook what you need appropriately.

For more information about what to eat and how to prepare it, check out:

http://www.food.com/
>Great recipes

https://www.choosemyplate.gov/
>How the FUCK do I do nutrition? Food safety? Budget? Healthy? Portions? Calories? And many more

P.S. a lot of people wish that they could strike out on their own. Good luck!
>>
>>36855360
>>36854467
Also, if you're really poor, buy pasta, rise, and lentils. Look up how to cook them, they're literally the easiest thing and cheap as fuck.
>>
File: anon.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anon.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>36855168
>HERRR DERRR REDDIT UNDERAGE NEWFAG BOGEY MAN
>pic related is the anon that has to bully others behind a screen to preserve their fragile ego
Go choke on a cock and die you cunt
Picking on the weak and hiding behind a mask doesnt make you tough stuff shit brains
Youre nothing but a coward that deserves to have their teeth punched down their throat
>>
ok so i need to buy bread, peanut butter, rice, beans, and some cans of vegetables

how do i get all of that at the store without running into store people
I'm afraid they'll notice if I'm looking around at too much stuff
>>
>>36855625
They'll ask if you need help

>No thank you

You don't even have to look at them.
>>
>>36855625
They'll ask if you need any help but they do that to everyone. Nobody's gonna give a fuck
>>
>>36855625
Are you a genuine retard?
>>
If you boil rice remember: half a cup swells into a whole serving and dont forget to put salt in the water.
>>
File: 1470202550534.jpg (13KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470202550534.jpg
13KB, 210x240px
>>36855725
Are you a genuine asshole?
>>
File: 1491002198617.jpg (110KB, 1143x993px) Image search: [Google]
1491002198617.jpg
110KB, 1143x993px
>>36854410
Sorry about the family shit anon.

Easy stuff to make, like a full retard could do this stuff:
Rice and beans, buy the mixed box it's easy and can be 2 meals.
Eggs just need a pan an eggs very easy to cook and very cheap.
Mac and cheese. Literally the easiest thing to cook.
>>
>>36855725
i haven't done this before so i dont want to do it wrong and get kicked out of a store or something
>>
>>36855625
Just look at the aisle signs at the ceiling and find canned goods, then rice, then bread. Usually the bread aisle has the peanmut butter and jelly but you may have to look in the tea aisle. If there are no automatic registers then just get in one and say "hello"
>>
>>36855854
Nigger, its a supermarket.
Unless you masturbate in one of the aisles or shit on the apple display, they don't care.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 515x525px
>>36855507
Again, go back to r/eddit, kid. Take op with you. Go suck each other's dicks somewhere else.
These fucking "mommy won't help me" threads are such shit. Fuck you for defending it. White knight fucking faggot. KILL YOUSELF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
>>
>>36855135

Fully fucking agreed m8.

While i am slightly shocked that OP can't even tell what the fuck to do in a grocery store of all things, this is not the board to be condescending about it.

OP, easy food is easy, but if you only eat processed fast food your health will deteriorate, your body will grow too accustomed to the shit in it and you'll feel drained of energy. Even depressed. So be sure to eat a bit of healthy, decent shit every now and then. It's not hard, and it doesn't need to be expensive.

You don't even need to cook, just add some slices of ham, cheese and a cabbage or spinach or something. (be sure to wash the cabbage, as there can be a bit of dirt on it) Add salt and pepper for taste.

Also, fruit.

As long as you do that every now and then, you should be okay.

Grocery stores are easy as fuck, just grab a basket, fill it with the shit you want, go to the cashier, pay for the stuff, put it in a plastic bag and go home. Couldn't be easier.
>>
>>36855725
Op is a genuine retarded faggot. It's been confirmed.
>>
>>36854639
>>36854630
>>36854546
These.

Also tuna is and ramen are one the most known quick home foods from the store. Tho, tuna is much healthier. Good luck man :
>>
>>36856126
Stop helping him, he's a fucking retard.
>>
Don't listen to these haters OP I got your back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cppOojKBNko
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 389x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 389x429px
>>36856260
Haters? When the fuck did 4chan turn into r/eddit? What the FUCK is going on here?!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36854410
How do people manage to get to 18 years old without learning basic cooking skills? It's like not knowing how to tie your own shoes or bathe yourself. It's a pathetic failing of the highest order and you should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>36855916
>Again, go back to r/eddit, kid. Take op with you. Go suck each other's dicks somewhere else
>uses meme response not once but TWICE
RETARD SHIT POSTER RED FLAG
>>>/s4s/ >>>/trash/
These fucking "HERR DEER REDDITOR" posts are such shit. Fuck you for being a cowardly twat
Your parents raised a PUSSY
>>
>>36854410
>See you buy raw ingredients for food with money
>Money is something you've probably never had
>It's these numbered pieces of paper that you trade for goods and services
>you acquire this money from a job
>a job is probably something you've never had
>a job is somewhere you go 8 hours a day and work fulfilling a service or duty for a company who gives you a small denomination of money for each days work
Good luck retard.
>>
File: Venom.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Venom.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>36856348
Reddit memes? When the fuck did 4chan turn into iFunny? What the FUCK is going on here?!! FUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36856387
Seriously reddit, go suck ops retarded baby dick and then let him eat your asshole so he doesn't have to cook for himself. You're both disgusting wastes.
>>
File: 1490944408026.gif (63KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490944408026.gif
63KB, 504x360px
>>36856348
You think I don't see through your facade redditor? 4chan is for big boys. I think reddit.com/r/4chan is a little more your speed.
>>
>>36856378
How do people manage to get to 18 years old without learning basic cooking skills? It's like not knowing how to tie your own shoes or bathe yourself. It's a pathetic failing of the highest order and you should be ashamed of yourself.

you know youre on /r9k/ right?
These autists cant even trick a grill to let them stick their shlong in their vagoo
Isnt that a pathetic failing of the highest order?
>>
>>36856515
Underage newfag detected. Go back to redit, you normie piece of shit.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32KB, 376x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32KB, 376x200px
>>36856497
>uses meme response not once, not twice, but THRICE
This is on a level of retardation thats worse than OP or any shit poster on this website
>both disgusting wastes
says the brainless loser that cant contribute a useful or positive post
youre a part of the problem
You enable the cancer of negativity on this board

See the little "X' on the top right portion of the screen?
Click it
Middle school starts early tomorrow
>>
>>36856784
stop same fagging you nigger
LEAVE
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
NO ONE LIKES THIS SHIT

this is either on par or worse than the hivemind that is reddit
>>
>>36856804
>>36856868
Wow a newfag samefagging complaining about negativity on r9k please fuck the fuck back to the redit you came from you're both what is wrong with this board these days reeeeeeeee
>>
>>36854451
This is NOT how you grocery shop.

>find recipes that look healthy, tasty, and easy enough to make
>put together a shopping list from them
>go to grocery store and buy ingredients

Do all of this before you get hungry or you'll make dumb, instantly-gratifying choices.

There are also a lot of staple items you should keep stocked just so you have them on hand, like spices and oil and flour and such. You should politely ask your mom for help with shopping for things to get your kitchen started with staple ingredients and things like measuring cups, pots/pans, and cooking utensils (if you haven't already), as well as copies of some of your favorite recipes.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>>36856999
>back to the redit
Think of a new comeback brainlet

REEESAMEFAGREDDITORTUMBLRNEWFAG
LOOK I CAN BE LE 4CHAN USER TOO
fuck you
>>
>>36854639
>supper.
are you 70?
>>
File: 1493181875087.jpg (119KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1493181875087.jpg
119KB, 500x390px
>>36854410
I'm 22 and can't even tie my shoes. Dont k ow what I will do once mom kicks me out. Probably going to die by noose but I cant even do that since I dont know how to tie a knot
>>
>>36854710
YO ARE YOU A FELLO VEGAN BROTHA?
>>
>>36857427
Frogposting tedditor detected. Get off my board, newfaggot.
>>
>>36857538
shitposting retard detected. Get off my board, learn new responses brainlet
https://www.reddit.com/r/autism/
>>
>>36856260
>girl in video is ugly

What the fuck is her face and smile?
>>
>>36857485
>are you 70?

My fucking sides
>>
>>36854410
>called mom and asked if she would cook me a dinner
fucking KEK
>>
>>36857770
>>36857770
Woh redit provided a link to his homepage. Seriously try harder faggot. Get rekd kidoo
>>
>>36854467
Make a simple dish, like rice and some meat. That will enough for lunch tomorrow too. Get simple things for breakfast and snacks. For tommorow so dinner start with the ingredients you have and pick a recipe based on that. You'll get used to it
>>
File: Living The NEET Dream.png (49KB, 831x846px) Image search: [Google]
Living The NEET Dream.png
49KB, 831x846px
OP, listen man. Ubereats does delivery, and you save fifteen bucks on your first order with any random referral code you can easily find online (thus actually making it free if it's at or under fifteen.) If you have a smartphone, this is the easiest, simplest, cheapest, and fastest way to get food. I'm not trying to shill for them though because their delivery rates are overpriced, I just had a lot of enjoyment essentially scamming them out of four $15 meals (I have two shitty Android phones, was able to make two smurf accounts on each.)

Then, while you're eating, you can look up videos of how grocery stores work, or read guides about them. Essentially you just park, walk through the door, grab a cart or basket, insert items you wish to purchase into cart or basket, stand in line, put items on conveyor belt, say hello to cashier and try to sound friendly even though you're nervous, pay for the groceries using cash, credit, or check, and then finally the bagger puts all your groceries into the cart or basket, cashier hands you your reciept, you take said groceries to your vehicle or method of transporation, and done.

Also, if you have any questions OP, don't hesitate to ask us. We can guide you through the grocery process. At the very least it'll make for an entertaining greentext story.
>>
I have lived out of home since I was 17, 10 years now. Still don't know how to shop for food, because I certainly can't be fucked actually cooking or anything. I just spend $14 a week on food - 14 cabonara pasta packets, eat 2 a day. Anything else is a bonus.
>>
>>36858025
>>36858025
>HA I CAN SPOUT MEMES LIKE A BROKEN RECORD
TWA HARDER FAGGET
GET REKT I WIN I WIN
>>
>>36855625
No one will care dude it's a grocery store you can take your time looking at stuff, no one's gonna think you're weird
>>
>>36858048
>>36858117
>>36858150
Don't encourage op, he is a retarded doomed faggot retard.
>>
>>36854410
just go to mcdonalds

>hurr durr fast food is baaaad

just get two grilled chicken wraps with no sauce and you're good
>>
>>36858236
Oh wew, this rediter is maad. Maybe you should just go back to you're redlit and just take it easy k bro
>>
>>36854467
>>36854410
Anon this is a really important tip here:

Buy a small rice cooker for $15 on Amazon. Rice is the cheapest food in existence.

Then buy this:
-Long grain rice
-Canned black beans (or whatever is your favorite)
-Soy sauce
-Your favorite hot sauce (sriracha, whatever)
-Salsa
-Mini tortillas

Then you can make rice + bean + salsa tortillas and they're reasonably nutritious and yum
>>
>>36858260
Shut up brainlet the fool
trying to get the last word in to keep the tears held back
>>
One thing people haven't mentioned is potatoes. Get some pepper, eggs, garlic and cheese.
Fry the potatoes, add the egg once it's done, add cheese. Eat. Garlic and pepper goes on the taters while it cooking. Keep an eye on it and flip the potatoes every once in a while.
>>
>>36858295
man u got me reddit
include me on the screencap :^)
>>
>>36858304
>>36858332
Stop trying to help op there is no hope
Pretty sure he's already dead
>>
>>36858410
No. This was an enjoyable thread. I'll bet Op is enjoying some delicious fried potatoes right now. Some qt probably came down to see what the delicious smell was.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.