[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be burger >be in europe, generally having fun >be at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: fuck_everything.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_everything.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>be burger
>be in europe, generally having fun
>be at hostel, playing drinking games with randos
>"anon you're so socially awkward, I don't know if I'm supposed to be laughing with you or at you"

I've dreamt about being destroyed that badly before, but hearing it in person was unreal. life is pain :( gonna kms when I wake up for realz, I'm sick of this fucking shit. was nice knowing you faggots, I guess :(

I can't even be serious about killing myself, just gonna cry myself to sleep good night lads :(

If you're in London, I would say give up everything to check out the audio exhibit in the Tate. But fuck it, I can't even seem to meet people organically here. Sick of pretending to be normie, good night lads :/
>>
>>36854171
Good night anon. Hopefully things get better for you.
>>
>>36854220
they won't :( I was just starting to feel comfortable in my own skin, then this bitch tore down my whole reality.

life is a fucking joke, I wish I didn't have a living family so I could just kill myself without feeling guilty.

seriously fuck everything. I thought I fucking made it last month, why are all these feelz coming back.
>>
>>36854171
>>36854220
>>36854274
good night for realz everyone. did some research and carbon monoxide seems like the most painless way. wish you all the best, maybe we'll all make it someday, but today is not that day :/
>>
>>36854274
You are making it. Don't let that cunt drag you down.

>>36854478
Anon, you'll probably screw up somehow. Besides, you do have family and friends that care about you and love you. Don't let those roastie cunts get to you.
>>
>>36854478
Lol anon you shouldn't let cunts like that drag you down so much. They just want you to feel like shit and feel like you're less than them, you're doing exactly that right now.

But since you're being a little bitch here and talking about commiting suicide and shit makes me not care anymore so do whatever.
>>
>>36854171
if you actually kill yourself make sure you tell the cunt that it's her fault before you do it, or write it in the note. make her suffer.
>>
>>36854171
Oh wat, I'm in London in July, is it still gonn be there?!

Oh and
>soz buddy that sucks
I'm in Europe rn, the tiny toilets and fucking bikes make me wanna die too now jezus
>>
You'll make it friend, its just 1 person and if you can take it in stride people will look at you with utter confidence. Playing drinking games with randos is pretty impressive in itself. Do yourself a favour, forget about it tomorrow get a good breakfast and fucking own it
>>
>>36854478
Don't let that roastie bitch get to you anon. You're probably worth ten of her
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.