[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 25 years old and no license >have permit but literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: learning-to-drive-from-dad[1].jpg (28KB, 496x301px) Image search: [Google]
learning-to-drive-from-dad[1].jpg
28KB, 496x301px
>tfw 25 years old and no license
>have permit but literally scared to drive
>no friends to drive with
>can't drive with parents
>>
>tfw even a lsoer for r9k
>>
>>36854074
I'm in the same boat anon. I'm also 25 and have a permit.
I'm also scared to drive. I just don't know how people can drive. I feel anxiety and feel like i'll crash just by switching lanes.
>>
>>36854240
man it literally terrifies me even thinking about calling a driving school and getting behind the wheel
>>
>>36854277
I mean I just can't wrap my head behind it how everyone can drive so easily. Also doesn't help the first time my dad was teaching me how to drive some asshole honked at me and I got even more scared.
>>
>>36854306
yeah.. my father never even offered to teach me how to drive when i was younger
>>
>>36854360
I don't think i'll ever get over my fear of driving desu anon, you?
>>
>>36854405
it just kinda pisses me off that you basically have to drive to do anything unless you're in a huge city. Like engineers purposely designed cities to require driving to get around
>>
>>36854773
Yeah that's what sucks. If I want to get a better job I might have to go into more in the city which means either I drive or take the bus.
>>
>>36854773
makes you think doesnt it?

My grandfather told me the automotive industry giants BTFO'd public transportation during the 20th century to basically have a monopoly on transportation plus the Oil giants also make money from this too
>>
Same for me, i'm 25 and haven't even bothered getting my license because i know i won't drive.
I have a good excuse when people ask though, my dad was made quadriplegic in a car accident.
>>
>>36854074
20 year old robot here also have a permit my autism flares up hard when I take the test and I do something stupid
>>
I never got my license because where i live it takes 3 years and multiple tests to do it. Thats way too much shit to do
>>
I'm alright at driving, but what I dislike the most about it is being able to turn right on red. I feel like I can never be quite sure if it's safe to go, and then the cars behind you pressure you to go.
>>
>tfw took me 3 years to get over my in town driving anxiety

>still too scared to go on the highway
>>
>>36854074
23 and no drivers license. Parents didn't really care to teach me or offer me a starter car.

So, I was SOL.
>>
>be 28
>have driving licence for car and also for motocycle in two different world's continents

you're bunch of pussies, man up
>>
Move to Tokyo you fucking losers.
>>
>>36854074
Same age, have a license since March 2009
Didn't bother driving around until I was 18 (end of July). Driving a van is scary. Has less stopping power.

>no friends to drive with
I did have friends, but never drove them anywhere because of the 1 year restriction that they had to be 21 or older. Was paranoid about that.

>can't drive with parents
I don't bother at all with them. They're more of a distraction.
>Old man basically tells me how to drive despite having the license. Tell him to either drive himself or shut up. Former usually happens.
>Old bat usually tries to show me something on her phone most of the time.

Most of this shit comes naturally. Get use to driving your own vehicle and you'll get a feel of how it handles. Also learn manual. Fuckers still haven't taught me or my brother that.
>>
>>36855763
thats what i hope, that it come snaturallt. i just cant believe how people do it so easily. theres so much stuff to worry about
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.