[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some /adv/ice robots, but I feel like this thread is better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
I need some /adv/ice robots, but I feel like this thread is better suited for /r9k/ than /adv/.

I'm at a crossroads in my life right now. I'm 18 (in my senior year, kinda) but it looks like I won't be graduating on time, for a number of reasons. Most notably, I don't have the requisite credits to graduate, largely as a result of having a very shit junior year. I have really bad depression/bipolar/anxiety (the diagnosis changes literally every time I get admitted to a hospital) that prevents me from doing most normal high school things. On top of that, I have almost no motivation to do any of the work or even to obtain the necessary credits to graduate. I could easily get a GED, but that won't get me very far in life. Even assuming I somehow landed a really good job, I wouldn't be able to maintain it given the previously mentioned problems.

Currently I have two plans. The first one is to follow my boyfriend (not grill, just fag) to college and basically marry/live off him. His dad is extraordinarily wealthy, so this would not be problematic, and we've been dating for the past four years so it wouldn't be especially creepy. The second option is I live off my dad for the rest of my life, and when he dies and live off inheritance. He's not as rich as the bf, but he's still a 1% so it wouldn't be too hard.

I've jokingly mentioned both of these options to my family and every time I do they immediately shoot them down as being parasitic and lazy. I get that it's not ideal, but I really don't see any other way for me to lead a decent life. What advice can you robots give me? Thank you
>>
>I could easily get a GED, but that won't get me very far in life.

My GED never held me back from anything. I got accepted to community college, got my GenEd courses out of the way at minimal cost, and then transferred along with my credits to a 4 year university.
>>
>>36853820
Finish school. Exercising and eating healthy will help with those mental issues. Id say move with the boyfriend, find a job u like, work hard at it and move up while maybe getting a 2 year degree. School is super important if you want to live a normal life and not a poorfag check to check life
>>
>>36853820
>fag
Kill urself, that's my advice
>>
>>36853896
The problem with finishing school is that it sort of prevents me from moving with the bf, cause he'll be going to college this summer in Cali while I'll be on the other side of the states still working to get the right number of credits, which could take another year.
>>
>>36853820
Get serious about it now because you won't be able to make these early decisions later in life and you'll regret it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.