[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

- The Nigger Test - "Analyze and Interpret Analyze and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1443049807392.jpg (66KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443049807392.jpg
66KB, 566x480px
- The Nigger Test -

"Analyze and Interpret
Analyze and Interpret
Analyze and Interpret
Analyze and Interpret
Analyze and Interpret
Analyze and Inrrpterpret
Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl
Anal sex and Interrrrrpetgyu" *delete
-as typed by Danny Vinyard at 34 minutes of American History-X

Write 15 high quality writing prompts and complete 5 of them in 6 hours or you're either a nigger or under the dominion of niggers. Even if you're under the dominion of niggers if you're a strong White person you'll be able to do it if you push yourself. Without rushing or sacrificing quality, if you can do it in 2 hours you're 1337 and 4 hours is par.

I'll bump the thread with my own prompts so the thread doesn't die, feel free to do the same.

Your time starts as soon as you see this thread: now go!
>>
I forgot to mention: if this thread gets deleted then the mods are niggers.
>>
1. A descriptive narrative of someone hiking through the woods who hasn't done so in quite some time, appreciates the good weather and is slightly filled with awe by the picturesque scenery and sparse wildlife that he or she sees.
>>
2. An internal monologue of someone sitting by a fire (who's in his or her late 20's to early 30's) who is unemployed and friendless who is longing for the way things once were and the way things could have been including getting a good job, starting a family and becoming skilled at things such as programming and playing guitar
>>
>>36853678

>Here do this, if you don't then your a black person
>>
3. A descriptive narrative of someone snowboarding down a mountain on a crisp cool day where fresh snow had just fallen who first goes faster than he or she wanted then got a rush then went down as fast as he or she could who narrowly missed a few other skiers and snowboarders on the way down.
>>
4. A passage from either The Robot Manifesto or The Robot Bible which describes, motivates and justifies robots overthrowing humans
>>
5. A narrative of the swimming contest between the protagonist and his brother from the movie "Gattaca" (1997) where they swim out into the ocean together and the first person to turn around loses where the protagonist's brother is of higher genetic stock but the protagonist has a stronger will which chronicles the fear the protagonist feels at the beginning, the signs of slowing down of his brother, the motivational thoughts the protagonist thinks and finally his brother almost drowning where the protagonist, who won the competition, saves him
>>
6. A polemic advocating for intellectual pursuits and opposing sensory pleasure include the long term advantages of developing one's mind, the difficulty in developing one's mind once someone is accustomed to sensory pleasure and how if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything
>>
7. A poem on the fleeting nature of time including the necessity to work hard on your goals, to pick yourself back up when you fail and the joy of success
>>
>high quality writing prompts
lmao
these are trash
>>
>>36855136
>always criticizing other people and never producing an intelligent or original thought yourself
human trash
>>
File: 1214307955308.jpg (140KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1214307955308.jpg
140KB, 1280x1280px
>tfw dont even know what an writing prompt is
nice thread tho op
weed
>>
8. An extended metaphor on how building muscle by weightlifting is analogous to strengthening convictions and determination through persistent dedication to a task including how completing the intended number of repetitions is analogous to not cutting corners, over time one's endurance and expediency increases and should someone stop weight lifting for a period of time or give up on their goal they must reevaluate their situation, reassert their resolve and begin again
>>
9. A first person point of view narrative of a twitch streamer who has to juggle playing a game well and banning offensive users in the chat who is happy about providing entertainment for his or her viewers and enjoys the connection he or she feels from interacting with the viewers
>>
File: IMG_6326.jpg (15KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6326.jpg
15KB, 125x119px
>>36853678
Tell me OP, how much of a loser no life bum do you have to be to make this thread. Do tell, I'm genuinely curious.
>>
10. A first person narrative of an illegal street race where mid-race the protagonist realizes he's just racing to impress his friends and a hot girl, risking his life for no reason and feels like he's betraying his identity by becoming a conformist and he decides to leave the race and live his life in accordance with his own personal values and ideals

I've done 10 so I've proven I'm not a nigger. No one is even trying, and I don't know why I thought anyone would. The thread wasn't deleted, but I know for a fact the mods are niggers, I just wanted to see if I could find any proof. I'm not going to post my last 5 since I'm most likely shadow banned. Once again 4chan has proven itself to be a cultural and intellectual wasteland so I'm going to go back to leaving this site. For all you faggots out there who always come out of the woodwork to criticize and disparage the things I've posted over all these years, as usual, I hope you get A. I. D. S. and die.
>>
>>36855646
Illiterate nigger spotted. filthy nigger, go neck yourself and remove yourself from the gene pool.
>>
>>36853678
Honestly I don't have the time, patience, wit, or interest to do one without half-assing it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.