[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so here's the background >be me >make a friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: trulydevilish.gif (2MB, 425x481px) Image search: [Google]
trulydevilish.gif
2MB, 425x481px
ok so here's the background
>be me
>make a friend at a sports group
>he introduces me to the rest of his friends outside
>I'm part of a group of five actual friends
>feel so happy and fulfilled
>there's a girl in the group
>pine after her really hard
>REALLY hard
>I didn't realise at the time but upon reflection I realise she was hitting on me really fucking hard
>direct quote "I can't believe I'm still a virgin at 17, I wish that would change hahaha" when we were out alone
>if I wasn't such an oblivious idiot I could have had her, easy
>fast forward 4-5 months
>original friend is going out with her
>heartbroken
>on the bright side he went out with his last gf for two years and never had sex with her
>Nevertheless I start to resent him
>hard
>he can tell I'm pining after his gf and that she's attracted to me
>he goes into full bitch mode
>baits me hard into calling him a faggot
>he invites the whole group out without me
>shows screenshots (fails to mention his involvement and his calling me a faggot obviously)
>I get cut off really hard from everyone
>it hurts for weeks

fast forward around a year and a half to tonight
>I'm invited to a party next weekend
>she's going
>heard through the grapevine that they've still not had sex
>someone who is seriously sexually repressed by her bf is going to a party
>this same someone was hitting on me hard in the past, and I've massively improved myself since then
>still hate them both
>idea

I want to fuck her /r9k/. I'm pretty sure I could, it would get me my retribution against both of them and fulfil the desires I had to repress years ago, but something just doesn't feel right, how do you think I'd feel if I did it?
>>
>>36852572
i'm not reading aII this fucking shit
>>
>>36852635
tl;dr a guy fucked me over hard, should I bone his gf given the chance has arisen?
>>
>>36852572
>if I wasn't such an oblivious idiot I could have had her, easy
I can relate to this on such a high level its unbelievable. literally:
>"i dont think my mom would care if she would out anon and I had sex"
>to me and our friend group
>just smile awkwardly at her and ignore it
JUST
>>
>>36852572
Fuck her, OP. Do it for the sake of /r9k/ and robots everywhere.
>>
>>36852735
I feel you brother, just remember all the times it's happened and keep an almost autistic lookout for signs of flirting

you'll get there one day
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.