[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I'm a robot" >has never spent time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: 1433218099722.jpg (42KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1433218099722.jpg
42KB, 250x250px
>"I'm a robot"
>has never spent time in a psych ward
>>
File: 1494003631416.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1494003631416.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>36851910
how is daily life in those?
do you get forced injections?
do you actually get better?
>>
Why would I be in a situation that would get me committed?
>>
>>36851963
I work security at a psych ward, half of the patients I deal with are angsty teens who took a few pills in a "suicide attempt"

OP is one of them.
>>
>>36851910

>I'm a robot!
>is socially skilled enough to fess up to his psychological issues to get admitted

>I'm a robot!
>has people who care enough about him to get him admitted

>I'm a robot!
>has the money to finance his stay at a psych ward
>>
>>36852038
>I work security at a psych ward
Can you prove it?

I actually went in because of a drug induced psychotic episode.
>>36851963
>do you get forced injections?
I did. Nothing is optional in a psychiatric hospital, if they have to inject you every 6 hours they will.
>>
>>36852914
You first.
Sumabitch
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
>>36853210
Everything is made of plastic, doors are closed from the outside, everything is "anti-suicide" but there's still a fuckton of ways to kill yourself, nothing is optional, the food sucks shit, schizo people look like retards, there are more women than men, the men are more quiet but do crazier shit.

If you work at security then you're most probably a literal nigger.
>>
File: 1488612152096.png (93KB, 1094x575px) Image search: [Google]
1488612152096.png
93KB, 1094x575px
>>36853322
Lmao not
>>36852038
Huhuehuehue
>>
>>36852070

>is socially skilled enough to fess up to his psychological issues to get admitted
The first time I was admitted my parents practically forced me. The second time I was taken via ambulance because I wouldn't go to appointments. The third was another ambulance after a suicide attempt probably caused by psychotropic prescription drugs.
>>
>>36851910
Been in closed off section for violent people for a month last year.

Going back in 2 days (HOLY SHIT I HAVE JUST 46 HOURS LEFT).

If i dont get the motherfucking disability bux this time i think i will treat the society how they deserve to be treated.

You will NOT make a slave out of me, you hear me? And you gon feel it unless i get my pittance this time around.
>>
>"I'm a robot"
>isn't homeless
>>
File: 1436230948015.jpg (12KB, 252x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436230948015.jpg
12KB, 252x240px
>>36853495
>psychotropic prescription drugs
This is bullshit.

>hurr durr muh meds cause me to be crazy
>>
are we talking voluntary or involuntary?
>>
>>36853569
Are you homeless?

I was homeless on and off for about 6 years before my grandparents let me stay with them. Sometimes I just feel like leaving and being homeless again so nobody expects anything out of me anymore, but then again, being homeless sucks. Everything sucks
>>
What's an easy way to get committed? If it's for saying you'll an hero isn't it only for 72 hours?
>>
>>36853621
I'm talking to everyone else, you're not part of this conversation. Get OUT
>>
>>36853698
Just say you're going to an hero, and every time they ask you if you want to an hero just keep saying yes and they'll keep you there

That shit gets old fast though, trust me. Barely any privacy and a bunch of annoying motherfuckers, and it's boring
>>
>>36853598
It's an actual side effect that is noted in the literature required to be included with these kinds of medications. Every commercial for these kinds of medications says "please consult with your doctor if you experience suicidal thoughts." You are beyond fucking retarded if you can't see this is a real problem.
>>
when i was at the psych ward it was mostly old people who had dementia or some shit. it was like living in a nursing home.
>>
>>36853725
Will they give you an in depth evaluation when you are there? Will they set you up with a psychiatrist?
>>
>>36853801
Depends on how you define "in depth" but not really, they mostly just want to make sure you're stable and don't want to hurt yourself or other people. They'll probably set you up with a psychiatrist, and if they don't, just ask them to and I'm sure they will
>>
>>36853801
You will be locked 24/7 in 2 to 4 smallish rooms with about 40 other retards/criminals/faggots.

Once a week a random "friendly vibes" wannabe psychologist cunt with papers in his hand will come up and talk to you for about 8 minutes.

That is it.
>>
>>36851910
>hurr durrr you aren't a robot unless you've done/haven't done X

get the fuck out newfag
>>
>>36853901
you arent a robot if you've had sex. period
>>
>>36853920
Incorrect. An autistic NEET who's put his dick in someone is still an autistic NEET. Nobody cares what you define a robot as just because you haven't had sex and want to feel distinguished
>>
File: IMG_6651.jpg (34KB, 386x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6651.jpg
34KB, 386x386px
>"I'm a robot"
>has spoken to someone
>>
>>36851910
If that is the criteria then I am one.
>>
>>36851910
puzzy ass faggot ass bitch
>>
File: IMG_6489.png (196KB, 724x721px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6489.png
196KB, 724x721px
>"I'm a robot"
>has looked at someone who's friend has had sex
>>
it was boring
if you were crazy this dude that was at least 400 lbs sit on you so you couldn't move while reinforcements were called in
>>
>>36851910
I've been 5150'd five times. I've spent maybe three weeks total in the psych ward. Ask me anything!

>>36851963
>how is daily life in those?

Daily life was chill. I had one roomate usually. The bed wasn't terrible. Breakfasts were hot and included fruit and tea. We got to spend some time outside. We did a lot of group therapy.

>do you get forced injections?
They can only force meds on you if you're actively psychotic.

>do you actually get better?
I actually did find the hospital helpful mostly just because it gave me a break from my crazy mother and home life.
>>
>>36854149
Hmmm...where i was locked up the ripped as fuck chad king smashed the lockers, kicked in the doors and nobody said shit or even looked at him...
>>
>>36854195
He probably secretly smashed all the mentally ill fembots when the staff wasn't looking.
>>
>>36851910
I think that's a fair rule. I myself spent time in something like that when I was seven. Pretty soon I realized what was happening and started to pretend to be normal and stopped admitting that I was hearing and seeing things. Hated being locked up in there, forced to do the exact same things every day. They released me within a month and my parents never spoke about the time they threw me into a loony bin ever again.
>>
>>36854250
You really think they put aggressive people in a mixed section?

Also i was showering, right...and i saw him flexing his muscles and making poses, so i told him
>You think just because you have muscles of steel you are a tough guy huh

He ran up to me, stared me in the eyes and said
>YOU WANNA SEE HOW TOUGH I AM HUH

I just stared him in the eyes until some other prisoner came by and calmed him down.
>>
File: ah... I see... HMMMMMMMMM.jpg (52KB, 451x559px) Image search: [Google]
ah... I see... HMMMMMMMMM.jpg
52KB, 451x559px
>>36851910
>"I'm a robot"
>has lost their virginity
>"I'm a robot"
>has friends or people who think even slightly positively about them
>"I'm a robot"
>is a female
>>
My first kiss was with a grill I met in a psych ward.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.