[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Leave 4chan completely for weeks >Feel good and motivated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: w3.png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
w3.png
4KB, 224x225px
>Leave 4chan completely for weeks
>Feel good and motivated
>Visit /r9k/ just for 10 minutes and instantly angry and depressed again

This fucking place sucks
>>
>>36851763

>When your emotional state is dictated by a website and not the shitty things going on in your life

This is how I can instantly tell you don't belong here.
>>
>>36851763
Did you really feel better and motivated or are you fucking with me?
>>
Fuck it im going to give it a shot. Go fuck yourselves, robots.
>>
I have been posting since 2010 but just started using filters like, today

Just do that.
>>
>>36851763
It's cathartic dude let it all out.
>>
The only thing that sucks is that your over sensitivity. You are the kind of a person that could cut themselves on cotton wool.
>>
>>36851786
>telling people that they don't belong on a Ecuadorian fertility doll photo website
Hmmmm
>>
File: tumblr_ncvq57OLto1tcb42wo1_1280.jpg (140KB, 571x857px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncvq57OLto1tcb42wo1_1280.jpg
140KB, 571x857px
Literally the whole point of this board is to give others a chance to make you feel shit about yourself and bitter towards the world.

People will mock you for it affecting you, but that itself is a part of the act. If you spend hours and hours of every day somewhere filled with hatred and bitterness, then of course it's going to affect you.

Leave, give up and embrace it, or deal with it basically.
>>
>>36852934
how use filters. am bad with compuet. plz help.
>>
>>36851869
See you in a few minutes buddy
>>
>>36853126
This guy basically has it down
This place is literally a drug for many people (including myself), it serves the purpose of letting you feel angry and depressed and being able to shout into the void and feel something, anything, for a brief moment in time. However, you get addicted to that feeling, you have to have it because when you're not on here you're not feeling anything, you gotta keep coming back to /r9k/ To feel alive, you need that thrill, that thrill of being angry, it's like how people that have depression often don't want to be fixed because everything around them is so tiresome and horrible that they'd rather just sit in their room or look out the window and scowl at the houses. /r9k/ is its own world; it's a horrible world, an angry world, and bitter world, but for many people here, it's the only world where they can give as good as they get.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.