[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you tried singing in a choir, robots? Who knows,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Why haven't you tried singing in a choir, robots? Who knows, maybe you could even find yourself a gf that way.
>>
>>36851647

my voice sucks though
>>
Because I can't carry a note longer than 2-3 seconds
My girlfriend's in choir though, she has a lovely voice
>>
>>36851647
I hate singing, and anything that consists of singing.

I don't voluntarily listen to anything with singing in it.

Choirs disgust me.
>>
clearly OP wants use to date a wheeler woman. why else would he use this image
>>
>>36851658
>>36851692
That's just another reason to join a choir and improve your voice.
>>
>>36851647
I cant sing
>>
>>36851709
She's not the only person in the picture, you know.
>>
File: 1491903713653.png (57KB, 625x656px) Image search: [Google]
1491903713653.png
57KB, 625x656px
>>36851711
Personally I did join a choir although my voice is absolutely terrible. Was there for a few years, didn't enjoy it one bit, was made fun off by everyone there. Solid bait tho.
>>
>>36851647

I was in a choir for a few years and ending up being really autistic and becoming obsessed with the director. She was married and in her thirties and everyone made fun of me because of it :'(

Never join a choir, you will cry and others will mock you...
>>
>>36851842
>>36852277
Ok, so you tried and failed, but what's keeping you from trying again?
>>
>>36851711

Will they let you in if you're absolutely terrible? Don't they need to perform to audiences and stuff?
>>
>>36852702

I just don't have time right now. I'm a full-time musician though so it doesn't bother me too much
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.