[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your senior quote? Or what will it be, for those

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

What was your senior quote?

Or what will it be, for those still in school.
>>
File: 1489853872194.jpg (15KB, 294x296px) Image search: [Google]
1489853872194.jpg
15KB, 294x296px
>>36851555
Just a generic "I had a nice time" quote. 90% of my senior class tried to be funny and it's dumb desu senpai
>>
We didn't get one.
It's for the best, they generally aren't funny or good.
>>
>>36851555

Still in school here. Haven't decided yet but I think I'll go with that one. Sharpay was my Disneyfu. She was absolute perfection in human form. Gabriella was a shit.
>>
I skipped picture day every year from 8th grade onward
>>
>>36851555
>"A witty quote proves nothing" -Voltaire
>Graduating in a month
>>
>>36851555
We didn't do that.
The closest to that was a title given to us by our classmates based on our actions during highschool, mine was "The philosopher", mostly because i argued a lot with our philosophy teacher.
>>
I didn't have one. I was one of the only ones on my page who didn't.
>>
i dropped so I wouldnt have to participate in irl facebook
>>
>>36852662
>We didn't get one.
This. I would have just picked one people would pass over and never remember.
>>
>>36853738
i was the ghost because I never talked
>>
"The stars are matter, we are matter, but nothing matters." - Captain Beefheart

I don't even know if it was actually published in the yearbook or not. only a quarter of my class submitted a quote, and I didn't care enough to buy one myself
>>
i didn't show up for picture day or give a quote
>>
>>36851555
Didn't have a senior picture and didn't have a senior quote.
>>
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

It's kind of dumb looking back on it, but so are a lot of other things that we all do.
>>
"Am I crazy or is that a lot of gum?"
>>
>>36851555
Hmm, still undecided

I'm thinking of saying something stupid like
>"JESUS CHRIST I LOVE YOU" - Jeff Mangum
Or
>Deez nuts
>>
"I'm liable to do anything when it come to that you owe me."
Yes, it's fucking cringey, especially because i'm a scrawny white boy. But anything I wrote would've been cringey so eh, fuck it.
>>
>>36851555
My school wanted kids to write a paragraph or something so I said "fuck that". I did have a senior quote ready though. I can't remember it at this point.
>>
my quote was "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

i graduated last year
>>
>>36851555
everyone that had, wanted, or wants one needs to fuck off
i didn't even go to picture day my senior year so the only recording of me going there is a name at the bottom of the page where i should be
>>
>"Let's get crazy." -Bob Ross
>>
>>36854633
I might do that as mine desu
>>
>>36851555
I dropped out before getting one. Now i have a college degree and don't regret leaving high school shit even though college isn't much better.
>>
>>36854542
>pause

Bitch you better have my money when I come for that shit like OH DEE BEE#####
>>
>>36851555
They didn't do quotes, but I also never showed up for senior pictures so I was conveniently left out of the book with no mention
>>
>>36854724
on my worst behaviour (no?) mahfuckah nevah luhved us
that song was my shit all through high school so I thought it fitting
>>
"The fear of humiliation and rejection has been a prominent part of my psyche since I was young"
Didn't have a picture so it was just my babe and a quote
>>
>>36851555
>What was your senior quote?
>Or what will it be, for those still in school.

I never submitted one
My picture or name was not even in the yearbook senior year

>>36853844
This
>>
>>36851555
My senior quote was

"Please clap." -Jeb Bush
>>
"I think I got half of it, which got me through the half I didn't."
A nice quote from the best sitcom of all time: Community.
>>
Mine was.... Education is like a circle... Pointless
>>
>tried to make one of those ARG-type things for my quote
>had a line of hex code as my quote, decoding something about how the school sucked or something
>yearbook guys fuck it up and get some of the parts incorrect, says nothing in the yearbook
I had my interest down as initial D and have a long obnoxious quote of a string of meaningless hex code. it was years ago and I still cringe thinking about it
why did I think it was a good idea? fuck my life.
>>
File: 1491668754922.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491668754922.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>36851555
We had a "What do you want to do/be?" one or some shit.
I put: "I don't know"
>>
>>36855425
If you wanted a more meaningful quote you could've said
>Education is like a circle... Endless
>>
>>36854447
what did you originally mean by this?
original
>>
i chose not to have one and didnt go to graduation

PHUQ SKoOL
>>
>>36851555

> tfw high school didn't have senior quotes
> instead you could pay 25, 50, or 100 dollars to have part of a page or an entire page dedicated to you with a photo collage and your own message
>>
File: charterino.png (2MB, 4128x3365px) Image search: [Google]
charterino.png
2MB, 4128x3365px
I'll start a new chart thread even though I'll get no replies and no one will add me because I'm a faggot.
>>
>>36856319
My school had quotes as well as that shit. Every club and sport also got a page, and my school had over 1000 students in it. My yearbook is massive.

I'm tempted to grab it once my mom leaves the living room and upload some choice pieces from it. Idk if there will be anything particularly funny as it's from 6 years ago and I only looked at it once
>>
>>36851555
I had crippling autism for 60s music at the time and it was "The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind. -Bob Dylan"

Juxtaposed with my goofy ass picture.
>>
>>36853986
Kino episode
>>
Didn't give one, didn't show up for the photo.
>>
>>36853784
I was the ghost because no one knew I was the one farting.
>>
File: 20170507_221048.jpg (567KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170507_221048.jpg
567KB, 2048x1152px
>>36856384
First random page I turned to was manlet shaming
>>
File: 20170507_221529.jpg (766KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170507_221529.jpg
766KB, 2048x1152px
>>36857108
208 pages long. Every senior got a quote, every club and sport got a page, so did every dance and school event. The ultra normies all bought their own vanity page. There are also ads and a directory
>>
File: heathouse.jpg (139KB, 1199x630px) Image search: [Google]
heathouse.jpg
139KB, 1199x630px
>one man's trash is another man's place to hide until the helicopter is done circling the block.
>>
>>36851555
Kylie Francis is v pretty. Would take her out to dinner and have consensual missionary sex with.
>>
>>36853559
I tried this too but my mom found out during my Freshman year and got pissed.
>>
I never graduated. Dropped out after barely even going for the last couple years. one guy I went to elementary school with is a pro athlete now though
>>
"She's cute"

It was my most said line in high school
>>
>>36857537
My school had IDs so if you didn't show up they just used that picture
>>
>>36851555
"The good news for most of you is that minimum wage will rise eventually"
>>
>>36851555
either something normie like "it was ok" or an edgy "if I had a hole to crawl in, I would be there and be dead"
>>
>>36851555
>appearing in the yearbook

fucking normies
>>
"I wish I was at home playing video games." What a great quote.
>>
>study hall, senior year
>everyone's writing their senior quotes
>already have mine in mind, something basic but chuckleworthy, "I'm glad it's over"
>chads nearby me pressuring each other to write crazy ones
>figure this might be my chance to be cool
>"haha I'll do it guys"
>they look at me
>they start laughing
>make me write "mr. houhligoon came in my butthole" on the sheet
>really scared about this but haha cool, right?
>I do it
>turn it in
>they all laugh
>"you're the man, anon"
>next day
>get suspended and told im not allowed to have a senior quote now
>parents called in
>have weekly date with school psychiatrist
>Chads never talked to me again

I know it's my fault, but fuck
>>
>>36851555
"Mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell" was mine, I kinda cringe but I still laugh at it.
>>
>>36857637
You were the Butters of your school
>>
>My 4 years of torture has finally ended
>>
>>36857637
I'm sure there's a lesson to be learned here anon

>>36857671
Kek
>>
I'm the gatekeeper to my own destiny, and I will have my glory day in hot sun
>>
>>36851555
(((they))) didnt let me into the yearbook fucking kikes
>>
I literally just asked it to be "click to enter text"
>>
>>36857728
Did you try to sneak a Hitler quote in? Thats what I did, lel
>>
I don't even remember anymore, holy shit I'm getting old
I graduated in 09 and can't remember 90% of the people from my class
>>
>>36857833
That's actually good
>>
File: 1441670140521.png (169KB, 625x547px) Image search: [Google]
1441670140521.png
169KB, 625x547px
I didn't really write anything because I didn't enjoy high school. I left most of it blank and they just filled it in with obviously fake stuff, like just adding a y to my name for my nickname.
>>
I skipped picture day during senior year. The teacher in charge of the yearbook club called me to her room and asked me why I didn't want a picture, and she was especially surprised because I was class valedictorian. Like the edgy shit I was, I told her I hated high school and left.
>>
>>36851555
Never had one and I never showed up on picture day either.
>>
>There's good times and there's bad times but mostly bad
Thoughts?
>>
I fantasized a few times about making it some profound quote, but I switched schools at the beginning of senior year and missed the deadline. My choice would have been "The words of the dying God crossed his memory: 'Forgive them, for they know not what they do'., from Of Human Bondage.
>>
>>36851555
I skipped every picture day and dropped out before I graduated. They still put me in the book, but I had my pictures replaced with a picture not available image. I kind of like it that way.
>>
File: 1493918668624.jpg (17KB, 411x292px) Image search: [Google]
1493918668624.jpg
17KB, 411x292px
>We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one.
Is this bad?
>>
>>36858122
High school pseudo philosopher tier desu, but frankly nobody reads the quotes. You shouldn't put too much effort into it
>>
>>36858153
This. For most people their high school year book gets thrown in a box in a closet with their class ring and letterman jackets never to be seen again other than to laugh at how awkward everybody was when you're middle aged
>>
>Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
>>
>>36858153
What about this one here:
>>36858050
>>
>>36858344
It's fine. It honestly doesn't matter, like I said people will probably read it once then never look at it again.

A senior quote is like typing up a long, detailed post on 4chan just to have it ignored and have the thread die.
>>
>>36858344
I've seen is a dozen times. It'll be glanced over.
>>
File: 1493097761724.jpg (66KB, 526x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493097761724.jpg
66KB, 526x400px
>>36851555
That reminds me. I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere on a 4chan greentext where someone submitted, or tried to submit, "I should have shot up this place" or something to those lines. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>36851555
We didn't have them at our school, and I'm glad. Why you would ever want to give an 18 year old a platform to say something, even one
sentence, is beyond me.
>>
" It's only Russia." - Napoleon

I had a crush on someone in freshman year of college and thought it would be funnier / edgier if I said I attributed the quote to Hitler instead. They weren't triggered but they definitely thought it was autistic.

Story of my life, I alter my personality to appease other people and only alienate them further.
>>
>>36858099
Your quote is a quote from a book quoting another book quoting something a dude said while quoting a Jewish prayer.
>>
File: Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg (41KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple-Pizza-Girl.jpg
41KB, 749x512px
>>36852607
My favorite, and the only one that matters.

>pic related
>>
i didnt get to choose it
it was some retarded ass quote
the guy who worked on the yearbook knew me and also hated me for no real reason
i didnt really care though, i ended up moving so far that i doubt anyone even knows the name of this place
>>
>>36857539
Who was the athlete anon
>>
>>36851555
It was gonna be "life and hometown" before my schools dumb yearbook department forgot to put me in the yearbook.
>>
>>36859004
>asian
>winter
>not knowing pineapple on pizza originated in the great white north
>>
Didn't do that at my highschool. I would probably have quoted some rapper or some dumb shit
>>
>>36859345
I love how this quote implies people who like pineapple toppings are weak, but they're the one being triggered by pizza.
>>
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -James E. Ray

Oswald would've been too obvious
>>
File: nixon.jpg (2MB, 2539x3000px) Image search: [Google]
nixon.jpg
2MB, 2539x3000px
>If you take no risks, you will suffer no defeats. But if you take no risks, you win no victories
Course when my dad read it he said "funny you put that, you never take any risks" while the truth is I just suffer loads of defeats and hide it.
But regardless, I mainly chose it because I like Nixon and know that a lot of normies hate him.
>>
>>36851555
You had to phone in a quote to the yearbook room to get a quote at my school. I didn't bother, because nobody was going to read it or care anyway, I wasn't going to buy a yearbook, and my quote would probably have been something cringy abd stupid anyway.
>>
>>36851555
I'll be back ;) *gun emoji*
>>
I skipped like most of the my senior year so my position in the yearbook was a default photo and no quote.
>>
>>36851555
I tried to put "I want to die" but apparently it was inappropriate.
>>
>>36857668
olo good one, man
>>
everyone did joke quotes and I did a fucking serious one like an autist it was henry thoreau I had read walden recently. I think it was this one

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."

I thought it would be cool if people all had meaningful quotes that they could look at but most of them were jokes
>>
A fucking NMH lyric

"How strange it is to be anything at all"
>>
>>36851555
Ludacris speed - GO!
- dark helmet

not bad, but now i think i could have done better
>>
I didn't do a senior quote, I didn't even take a yearbook pic.
>>
"Know your role and shut your mouth." -The Rock
>>
>>36859730
Of all the great NMH lyrics, you do the most normie one of all.
>>
"It would be extremely painful" -Bane

>tfw baneposting on the next level
>>
File: 1489443550937.jpg (12KB, 135x139px) Image search: [Google]
1489443550937.jpg
12KB, 135x139px
>>36857578
why couldn't that be mine?!
>>
"Work sets you free" -was on the gates of concentration camps or in german, arbeit macht frei
>>
Mine was Unironically "Don't Lose Your Way"
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.