[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf spends more time interacting with others online. I would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

My gf spends more time interacting with others online. I would message her and she would take hours to respond back. But during those hours she'll comment on other people statuses and such.
What does it mean? Is it over between us?
>>
She's not your girlfriend. She's an acquaintance.

Also she might be popular. But if you're not her priority, why would she make you hers?
>>
>>36851399
So what should I do? How do I handle this situation?
>>
>>36851449
get a hobby

you're probably not messaging her anything time-sensitive

or anything that inspires casual back and forth dialogue
>>
>>36851310
THIS IS NOT A BOARD FOR PEOPLE WITH GFS GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: pepe glasses.jpg (374KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
pepe glasses.jpg
374KB, 1106x1012px
>>36851310
it's over move on. If it was ever anything she'll come crawling back.

or just kys (I would)
>>
>>36851706
Should I break up with her? Should I ignore her?
>>
>>36851747
How is it over?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488498761015.jpg (18KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488498761015.jpg
18KB, 540x540px
>>36851751
How will you ignore her if she's already ignoring you
>>
File: pepe stare.jpg (25KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe stare.jpg
25KB, 480x439px
>>36851751
>>36851776
Ignore her. If you are giving her that much more attention, she's not into it. You could try to something impressive if you want to save it.... start improving yourself and make some moves and then when she checks in a month later she might be surprised and regain interest. But if you aren't her priority you should probably rip off the bandaid
>>
>>36851841
most of the times girls do this when that guy isn't giving her attention and takling about some bullshit that doesn't matter
>>
>>36851310
exact reason my subconscious prevented me from relationship with that camgirl

you aren't her priority, honestly if I were you I would give her a taste of her own treatment, don't message her, let her wonder what you are doing and if shes smart she will learn
>>
tell her you'll push her up against a wall and rape her if she doesn't reply. or tie her down
>>
>>36851828
Idk. I guess I'll call her a cunt and just leave it at that.

>>36851841
OK. I just need to get my wallet and belt back from her first.
>>
File: hard work but i will learn.jpg (79KB, 564x456px) Image search: [Google]
hard work but i will learn.jpg
79KB, 564x456px
>>36851890
wow anon, you are taking this well... I hope it all works out for you
>>
>>36851881
Yeah. I'm thinking she doesn't care about our relationship. I don't want to waste my time and look like a beta.

>>36851885
I don't rape. I'm a good boy.
>>
>>36851890
lmao, bruh literally fucking chill act like everything is normal, don't just completely ignore her, ignore her just enough so she learns. stop being a fucking emotional fuck
>>
>>36851918
I'm autistic. I just go with the flow. Idk if you're being sarcastic tho.
>>
File: feel montage.gif (2MB, 323x386px) Image search: [Google]
feel montage.gif
2MB, 323x386px
>>36851965
not being sarcastic, I greatly envy you
>>
>>36851961
I'm not emotional. I'm just skeptical. I'm autistic and I can't really comprehend emotions and such.
>>
>>36852016
bullshit faggot I will make you cry
>>
>>36851937
you know actual alphas aren't afraid to double text?

all the stronger men actually text me multiple times and they're a million times hotter too. lol. i think if you're beta you're shy and you stay quiet or don't say anything, which just looks really pussy?
>>
>>36851993
Thanks I guess. It sucks that I have a gf but I don't know what to do with it. Its weird.
>>
>>36852016
Here's what you should do: Take advantage of no emotions.

Do not speak or talk to her for several days, even if she sends something to you. If she is still trying to make contact after you've ghosted for several days, you can respond to her, but don't make it long or emotional or anything of the sort. Stay aloof and cold. Get whatever she has of yours and make plans to break up if you so wish (based off what you've been saying I recommend this course of action as she's probably making plans to do it you herself already).

Goodluck anon, and remember, texting women is a stupid waste of time unless you're doing it strictly to set up a date. It is useless for building rapport and will ultimately make you seem boring to her.
>>
>>36852034
Pls do. I wanna feel emotions again. I miss them.

>>36852036
Yeah. But won't I be annoying her and She'll get defensive and start a fight if I keep talking to her when she's ignoring me?
>>
>>36852036
This is retarded advice from a whore, don't listen to it.
>>
>>36852098
I'll do what you recommended. Also tomorrow is both of our birthdays. What should I do about that situation?
>>
My opinion? Hypergamy kicked in and shes talking to a higher status male behind your back.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>36852036
>you know actual alphas aren't afraid to double text?
this is true as fuck and it triggers me like mad when robots give each other retarded pathetic PUA advice about """negging""" and ignoring girls
the ONLY real way to be good with girls is literally to be yourself. do what you want, say what you want, say it when you want to. dont overthink. just have an actual personality and let her see it.
>>
>>36852142
Well that's a pretty major detail that was left out. If you're not planning on doing anything special for your birthday I'd say just roll with it, it could be used to your advantage if you ignore her on her special birthday. It will force her to recategorize her own value versus yours.
>>
>>36852153
If that's the case I don't really mind. It happens. Its just that she has my wallet and both of our birthdays are tomorrow. It makes it weird and somewhat difficult. I can't really show up at her house because I fucked her on Thursday and slept over and he dad walked in on us sleeping naked so he's pissed at me.
>>
>>36852178
t. Guy who sends double texts and is trying to justify it

Seriously though it's not just about "sending double texts", you're a retard if you think it's just about that. It's about balancing the conversation, if she's sending you one sentence replies you shouldn't respond with two paragraphs, it's clearly establishing you as the one who wants and needs the conversation and thus lowers your value. If you're both texting back and forth equally and you send an extra test right after a previous one there's obviously no issue with that, but if she hasn't responded in 3 hours when you know she has your phone sending 5 texts in a row will make you come across as needy and excessive.
>>
>>36852242
*when she has her phone
>>
>>36852178
I do say what I want. But I'm blunt and to the point when I say it. So there isn't anything for me to keep going.

>>36852183
Yeah. I should've elaborated more. I don't wanna fuck her shit up on her birthday. I'm autistic. I'm not that much of an asshole.
>>
>>36852242
your pathetic fretting over imaginary power shifts is beyond laughable. i seriously have no idea how the term "double texting" even exists, it's so fucking pathetic. it is obviously easy to tell if a girl is busy/not into it at all, but if you still feel like saying something you just fucking do it. you dont need to argue with me because im extremely successful with girls, just listen to what i say and do it.
>>
>>36851310
All girls do this all the time. Girls are not loyal, they are always looking to find a better partner to cum in them. Switch to 2d.
>>
>>36852178
>
the ONLY real way to be good with girls is literally to be yourself. do what you want, say what you want, say it when you want to. dont overthink. just have an actual personality and let her see it.

yes. this.

t. girl.
>>
it's hotter when a guy DOESN'T care about double texting. it makes me want to jump his brains out, i end up laughing the entire day because i love him so much and we talk about everything under the sun, and i love that we both dont' care to double text each other because social norms or insecurity norms are whack and you're whack if you follow that arbtirary rules shit.

>who would you rather have? someone who doesn't care about how many words they text you a minute, or someone who measures it out and is carefully calculating?/insecure
>>
>>36852242
Yeah. That's how I see it. I'll look desperate if I keep messaging her and kill the mood.
>>
>>36852289
Thanks robot, but I fuck women too, and I'm not an autistic liar either.

The whole point is identifying whether she's into it or not. If you don't think sending 3 texts in a row within 20 minutes asking why she hasn't replied isn't a giant needy turn off you've got major brain damage.

>>36852303
Also daily reminder to never trust what a women claims she wants. The entire sex gets off on the idea of rape and an attractive man fucking them when they try to say no, telling you misleading things about attraction is in their basic nature.
>>
>>36852330
>someone who doesn't care about how many words they text you a minute, or someone who measures it out and is carefully calculating?/insecure
yeah lmao. the people itt are actually blowing my mind. like who the fuck sits there counting how many fucking words or paragraphs the person is typing LMAO just have an actual fucking conversation instead. holy fucking shit. these people have probably never just TALKED to someone and focused on the actual conversation at hand and enjoying the other person's company/words. jesus fuck
>>
>>36852302
I like vagina too much to stick to jerking off.

>>36852330
Since you're a girl. Then can you clarify if I'm just her 2nd choice/emotional cum dumpster? Or is she doing this too see how much I care?
>>
File: 1489480763520.png (517KB, 696x747px) Image search: [Google]
1489480763520.png
517KB, 696x747px
>>36852407
Never trust a single thing a woman tells you about relationships anon

>>36852400
You're mentally retarded and probably lack the brain capacity to do any of that, which is why you seem so shocked.
>>
>>36852453
okay let me ask you this. have you ever been in this situation, let's say you think of something super funny/clever to say, but OH TOO BAD IM AT MY 13.6 LETTER LIMIT FOR THIS MESSAGE OH WELL. and then you just dont say it? holy fuck i seriously dont get it. what if you have a billion funny/interesting things to say to her? and she does too? and you just sit there like a fucking beta checking your PUA manual on how many letters to TEXT HER HAHEAHE LMFAO I CANT IEVEJEBSNGUSEG
>>
>>36852407
>Or is she doing this too see how much I care?

the world doesn't revolve around you

*friend suddenly talks to anyone but me*
*suddenly this is a plot to make me jealous!! SURELY!*

wtf? grow up
>>
File: 1492126256228.jpg (53KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1492126256228.jpg
53KB, 504x504px
>>36852504
Once again, you're missing the point and my argument entirely, because you're mentally retarded.

Sending a women who clearly isn't interested in taking to you 12 text messages begging her for a response DOES NOT FUCKING HELP ANYTHING. This is an objective fact. You're arguing shit I've never said.

>>36852556
Once again anon, never trust a whore.
>>
>>36852556
I'm not jealous. I'm just making sure I don't waste my time investing in a girl who doesn't care back.
>>
>>36852580
>Sending a women who clearly isn't interested in taking to you 12 text messages begging her for a response
im sure you're right bro you seem like an expert when it comes to that. just saying that if WANT A GIRL TO BE INTERESTED IN YOU, dont do that beta pua shit. fuck.
>>
>>36852504
We dont have anything interesting to say and neither do you
>>
>>36852606
>neither do you
countless girls disagree. work on yourself
>>
>>36852580
maybe she has a lot going on and needs to be reminded
>>
File: 1430820177740.png (651KB, 763x831px) Image search: [Google]
1430820177740.png
651KB, 763x831px
>>36852598
AHAHAHA hahaha you actually do that shit don't you

You fucking pathetic cuck, holy shit that's hilarious
>>
>>36852646
Here's a protip to you and to any other person reading this:

IF A WOMAN IS ATTRACTED TO YOU SHE WILL FIND TIME TO MEET YOU AND RESPOND TO YOU. IT WILL BE HER PRIORITY.

IF SHE IS NOT ATTRACTED TO YOU, YOU WILL BE IGNORED AND/OR RELEGATED TO THE SIDE.

If more men understood this they would be so much happier.
>>
>>36851310
Ask her in a non-beta, non-trying-too-hard-to-look-hardcore way why the fuck she's doing this bullshit.
>>
>>36852761
How do I do that? I just want to be straight up with things. I don't want to deal with these emotional games.
>>
>>36852686
that goes for guys not girls
since guys are the ones who approach girls. dumbass.
>>
>>36851310
I had a gf like this. It means she's emotionally immature and doesn't want to deal with reality. If you desire more from her, you're not going to get it. May as well jump ship while you're still lucid, my friend.
>>
>>36851310
just be like

>did you die
>stop masturbating
>answer me _________
>i want to _____ (insert lewd)
>>
>>36852896
Yeah. I'm most likely going to. But tomorrow is both of our birthdays and she has my wallet and belt.
>>
>>36852810
By non-beta, I meant asking unapologetically, e.g. not like
>hey babe, I don't want to accuse you of anything, but I've noticed that you've been posting on facebook for hours without responding to my messages. It's not like I was jealous and stalked you, the posts just showed up on my feed.
By not trying too hard, I meant that not asking it like
>hey, why the fuck aren't you responding to me, when you're clearly online, posting all this shit?
I guess you should just ask her straight up "why aren't you responding me when you're clearly online?", and then not letting her shift the blame. It would be best to be done in person though.
>>
>>36852927
Well, shit. See her, be cordial, get your shit, and then do what you gotta do.
>>
>>36852905
I messaged her on Jewbook. She made our relationship status private. This probably happened as soon as I made this thread.
>>
>>36852978
Oh fuck she's abandoning you before you abandon her. You picked a pretty messed up one, didn't you?
>>
>>36852978
Welp, that definitely sounds like it's over brobot.
>>
>>36852937
Yeah. I'd rather do it in person too. But thanks for the social input. I mean it. I'm autistic and can't comprehend emotions.

>>36852948
Yeah. I'm gunna try to meet her and get my stuff and just post retarded shit on Facebook and get banned so I have an actual excuse to ignore her.
>>
>>36853073
Just ignore her, why would you need an excuse?
>>
>>36853119
Tomorrow is both of our birthdays and she has my wallet and belt.
>>
File: Curving Statistics.jpg (112KB, 599x817px) Image search: [Google]
Curving Statistics.jpg
112KB, 599x817px
Just focus on yourself man. I'm in the process of exiting a relationship too - I even caught HSV 1 from this girl. It makes me not want to spread it and keep to myself.

I've become far more interested in advancing my career, saving money, and putting it towards things that i'll either enjoy or things that will benefit me in the long run. at least our youth to make something of ourselves.

i kinda miss being single.

she's doing you a favor desu man. my gf is caught up in this social media shit too, and i find it pretty gross. i think my judgment was clouded by how thicc she is, but I've been seeing a lot clearer lately.
>>
>>36853171
at least we have our youth*

also I have no idea why it added "desu" to my last sentence, then again, I hardly ever post.
>>
>>36853171
Yeah. I'm thinking of leaving after tomorrow if I get my wallet and belt back
>>
>>36853073
Don't post retarded shit on facebook, it will make you look like an idiot who went mad after his breakup. Just delete her from fb.
>>
>>36853171
sometimes niggas is right about shit
>>
>>36852978
well you're probably really ugly and embarrassing. also not Chad.
>>
>>36853211
He has to get his wallet and belt back first.
>>
>>36853211
I already post retarded shit. I've been through like 16 Facebook's in 3 year. I only keep making them because its the only way I stay in touch with my friends because I don't like using phones.
>>
>>36853249
I'm average looking. I'm not a Chad or ugly since I do get laid. I don't even have a job at the moment so I know I'm definitely not her Sugar Daddy.
>>
>>36853258
What the fuck, what do your friends think when you tell them to add your new acc because you got banned again for posting shit? What do you even post? Who the hell reports you? I guess you should change your privacy settings next time, so only your friends can see your posts, so some unknown normos can't report you.
>>
>>36853308
My friends don't care. I usually get drunk and just call people faggots and niggers. I tell my Spanish friends to Build Wall and just post about getting drunk and getting raped. I'm basically just a shit posting idiot on Facebook. I don't care for my social status. I'm just entertainment for my friends.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.