[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I showed my normie friend this board and he couldn't stop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1323445266633.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1323445266633.gif
14KB, 633x758px
I showed my normie friend this board and he couldn't stop laughing his ass off at us.

He said to get a girl, all you had to do was be a guy. Don't be clingy, and put the girl on the pedestal. Also said working out helped. And that we are making this way harder than it is.

Part of me believes that.

It shouldn't be this hard.

Maybe it's not the girls.

Maybe it's us?
>>
It's definitely my own fault, man. I can't blame anyone else but myself.
>>
>>36850792
You are operating under 2 false assumptions
>that i cant get pussy
>that i want pussy

Pussy is no thang. I am not in good place to be fucking around and catching feelings and whatnot again.

Fuck all that.
>>
>I'm short
>I'm ugly
>I'm a poor boy from a poor family
>I'm potatoes

yea, nah, it just doesn't play out like Chads ands Brads lead you to believe
>>
>>36851163
21/short/(5/10)/from a poor as fuck family

Money is your own responsibility, it is what you make of it. Don't be that douche that relies on their parents' handouts. Find your own ways to make money. I now make more money than my parents and my classmates are jealous of me. Do some research and put some effort into your life. Hard work pays off.

Those factors you mentioned should be irrelevant to getting women. I've had sex 100's of times, literally impossible to count anymore. Currently in a relationship with a smoking hot 9/10 gamer girlfriend since some years. (she's actually a good gamer, not an attention thot) I'm at the level of confidence that if our relationship were to end, I could choose between a minimum of 3 other women to instantly bang.

You arrived a robot because you choose to be.
>>
>>36851477
You are*
Fucking tablet keyboard
>>
>>36851519
>posting from anything but a desktop
opinion discarded
>>
>>36851558
Valid point, my battlestation is only 1 meter away from me but I've been trying to fall asleep since hours so I'm not touching it.
>>
>>36850792
Does he think I talk to women? Tell him to stop being a retard!
>>
>>36850792
Why would I want women when they don't want me? Dosen't make sense.
>>
>>36851705
I like this, me knows this as well.
>>
>>36850792
The problem is that we didn't learn how to "be guys" when we should have (high school), and now it's too late.
>>
>>36851891
this is probably the reason, no joke
>>
>>36851477
well crafted bait anon
>>
Your friend is lacking perspective.

Consider that millionaires and billionaires tend to tell people to work harder to end up like them. They are basing their entire worldview and judgements from an inescapable narrow perspective.

Your friend has never had any trouble getting girls so he cannot imagine what it's like to be a robot.
>>
>>36850792
It's not impossible OP but as a legit betamale you would need to degrade yourself so much for a roastie, tell me OP why do you think a relationship would help you?
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 472x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 472x410px
>>36850792
>don't be clingy
>put her on a pedestal

Am I just retarded or?
>>
>Normalfags can't empathize with people different than them

What a surprise
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.