[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A study conducted at a mental institution in Kansas, where

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: eunuch.jpg (586KB, 998x1382px) Image search: [Google]
eunuch.jpg
586KB, 998x1382px
>A study conducted at a mental institution in Kansas, where a large number of male inmates had been castrated, found that the eunuchs lived an average of 14 years longer than the uncastrated men.[149] A similar study of 81 historical eunuchs in Korea's royal court found a 14 to 19 year increase in lifespan compared to intact men of similar socioeconomic background; these eunuchs had a centenarian rate of over 3%.

So...why haven't you just cut it off? Is muh dick really worth longer lifespan? It will literally solve all your problems
>>
>>36849742
Why not just go all the way and KMS?
>>
Fasting has also been proven to extend your life span. And transfusions of children's blood.

So cut off your dick, starve yourself until you're a skeleton and hunt children for their blood if you want to live an extra 10-20 years. Monster.
>>
>>36849742
>Implying that we want a long life

Spend some more time lurking
>>
Castration normally refers to removal of the testicles, not the penis.

Removing your testicles might make you live longer but removing your penis won't have anything to do with it. I mean it'd reduce your risk of penis cancer but that's an incredibly rare cancer to begin with.
>>
I've thought about it as birth control and so I could get the jewish cunt doctor to prescribe me testosterone. Apparently 120 is normal for men between the ages of 10 and 70 and I fall within that age range. There are teenage girls with more test than that so I know she's full of shit and just being a bitch for no fucking reason.
>>
I wonder what it feels like to have no balls
>>
>>36850055
This. Only thing wrong with this post is that it is not the first.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.