[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son is into men. What is a father to do in a situation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
My son is into men. What is a father to do in a situation such as this?
>>
>>36849704
Do your son
>>
Find him a qt bf to be happy with forever :3
>>
>>36849704
Rape him straight.
>>
>>36849704
Find him a girl that isn't a fucking vampire.
>>
File: 1494129116823.png (573KB, 660x566px) Image search: [Google]
1494129116823.png
573KB, 660x566px
Post his hot ass on r9k so all the gaybots can have a good fap.
>>
>>36849704
Top or bottom?

In many cultures, a stigma is only associated with being the partner who is penetrated. Fucking other men is fine, but being fucked means you are not a true man.
>>
>>36849704
Chemical castration and remind him daily that he's subhuman filth
>>
>>36849903
Vampires are hot, though.
>>
>>36849980
Go team Edward.
Really though if dad shoved a girl in his face who could be trusted to not cut his heart out, the kid has no chance.
>>
>>36850052
Yeah, but what if she was a vampire who could hypnotize him into being her bf who lets her drink his blood? Seems like a good situation for everyone involved: dad gets a straight son, son gets a qt vampire gf, vampire lady gets a regular source of food. It's a win/win/win.
>>
>>36850123
Nobody wins when roasties are involved
>>
>>36850142
Regardless of how you feel, OP would certainly win if his son got in a relationship with a roastie vampire. His entire problem revolves around the fact that his son isn't with one.
>>
>>36850123
Probably would work out for the best for everyone.
But would a werewolf gf be better than a vampire gf?
>>
>>36850605
No, fuck werewolves. Definitely need to go with a vampire gf.
>>
>>36850724
I don't know.
What if werewolves aren't cold all the time, and can see themselves in mirrors so they can make themselves prettier?
If you take a vampire gf to your parents house and don't invite her in she has to stand outside looking embarrassed.
Is vampire gf really worth all the trouble?
>>
>>36849704
Accept and love him
>>
>>36850947
Yes, she is worth the trouble. She is a beautiful vampire princess. Do you really want a gf who sheds everywhere, pisses on the floor, and gets fleas in your bed?
>>
>>36851002
Nbd all women go apeshit once a month anyway even if it's not precisely at the full moon.
Lol.

If she's beautiful maybe.
>>
>>36849704
Realize you've failed as a father
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.