[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize it's not about what you do but who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: KzyxLs1.jpg (114KB, 563x984px) Image search: [Google]
KzyxLs1.jpg
114KB, 563x984px
When did you realize it's not about what you do but who you are? What you cannot control.
>>
>>36849597
I realized about 10 years ago. I've been changing who I am, and it has been working.

I'll never be normal but at least I got a qt3.14159 asian girlfriend.
>>
why is that kid wearing purple pants?
>>
>>36849597
alain delon is fucking handsome and everything in a man. i want him. he can have everything and more. he is mine! my husband <3
>>
>>36850443
1. it's the 60s
2. that's one of the most successful rock musicians that has ever lived getting bounced like a bad check
>>
>>36850502
i don't care if it's the 60s, the guy on the left is a true masculine man. gentleman, really. everything. he is A MAN !
>>
File: 1465500995807.jpg (643KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1465500995807.jpg
643KB, 1152x2048px
I mean it occurred to me really recently that the personality thing is a meme and a lie.

I can walk up to a qt and say the exact type of thing Chad said, except she doesn't want me to stick around and talk to her. Instead of being fun and flirty and talkative like she was with Chad, she shuts me down because I am ugly.

At the end of the day, black pill is pretty much the truth. You can be a charismatic ugly man but people are not going to react the same way they would to a charismatic beautiful person. All the skills and smarts in the world won't give you the same social power of the halo effect.
>>
>>36850554
Please go back to the other web-site
>>
>>36849597
"you're actually rather handsome, but..."
also
"anon why don't you talk to girls when they're looking at you"
I know being ugly must be a fucking hell and I'm better off but it still hurts a bit
>>
File: 1493993782739.gif (1KB, 35x31px) Image search: [Google]
1493993782739.gif
1KB, 35x31px
>>36850562
>Instead of being fun and flirty and talkative like she was with Chad, she shuts me down because I am ugly.
WOW!! Who would've guessed? You must be some sort of GENIUS haha! XD
>>
File: bitch.png (64KB, 630x478px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
64KB, 630x478px
>>36850636
fuck off retard, it's obviously not common knowledge when every normie, beta, and woman in the world is going to tell you that your personality is what really matters and is what people are attracted to

I don't spend all of my time on PUA forums so I didn't have it "figured out" that my potential happiness was essentially genetically predetermined
>>
>>36850728
>it's obviously not common knowledge
This is bait right. It HAS to be
>>
>>36850728
this guy is pretty ugly btw
>>
>>36850728
>I didn't know that being ugly is bad
Come on man
next you'll say being short is as good as being tall
>>
File: chad.png (189KB, 642x686px) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
189KB, 642x686px
>>36850945
I didn't know that physical attractiveness was the single deciding factor.
>>
>>36851108
When you masturbate, do you choose personality over attractiveness?
Marriage is basically a contract to know that your kids are yours, it is fundamentally a sexual relationship. The same principles apply.
If you want emotional connection you want friends, and if you want sexual connection you want someone hot. Being friends with your wife is a plus.
Not to insult you but anyone can figure this out if they read the dictionary definition of marriage.
>>
File: dating advice.png (57KB, 1879x280px) Image search: [Google]
dating advice.png
57KB, 1879x280px
>>36849597
When did you realize it has no rhyme or reason?
>>
>>36849597

I didn't realize that it was so utterly damning until recently, and I'm pretty old (27).

I know that you're judged primarily on what you look like, but even what you say is interpreted through that. What you do is interpreted through that. Who you associate with is viewed negatively or positively based on WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE.

Ugly, short men never had a chance. They should be given government stipends and be allowed to be NEETs all day in exchange for being neutered. That way Chad gets to Muh Family and Muh Lineage all day, but has to work, while us betas get to take it easy and squeeze some mild enjoyment out of our curse of birth.
>>
>>36850728
What does that picture prove? She knows it's not you but is tired of your shit.
>>
>hells angel kills a methhead that was going to shoot mick jagger and god knows he else inside a crowded concert
>gets depicted as violent sociopath for doing so.
>>
>>36849597
that girls is cute, i mean im aware shes either a wrinkled mess or dead by now, but who is she?
>>
'Why wait right? I'm the master of my own fate' - Peter Strasky

I saw this quote the other day and I'm trying to live by it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.