[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a legitimate way to commit a painless suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Disgusting.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.gif
998KB, 500x281px
Is there a legitimate way to commit a painless suicide? Pls help me robots
>>
google helium exit bag. it's supposedly painless. you just lose consciousness and then die. there were even euthanasia kits available online.
>>
>>36847770
browse /r9k/ for a few years
slow but effective
>>
>>36847854
dis wold be an opchen
>>
>>36847854
This or you can do basically the same thing by burning coals in a sealed room.
>>
>>36847770
Swallow a bunch of opiates and benzos, then do the helium bag routine. You will just slip away.
>>
>>36847770
>Is there a legitimate way to commit a painless suicide?
live a long and fulfilling life full of happiness until you finally die painlessly in your sleep surrounded by your family and friends.

;_;
>>
>>36847854
Thank you, godbless you anon
>>
>>36847770
breath nitrogen
>>
Drug overdose or asphyxiation seem to me the easiest ways with least chance of pain. They are both fast and have a high chance of success. It may involve more pain but blood loss is another good one, provided you don't just nick a couple veins. It needs to be an artery. The central nervous system is another good target. decapitation by train, high cervical spinal cord injury, or the more commonly employed shotgun.

There are so many options. Have you done any research at all? Do you have something specific in mind? None of these even require much advanced knowledge so I wonder why you didn't mention them in your post.
>>
>>36847770
Why do people care about painless it literally won't matter in a minute
>>
>>36848010
Unless you find a proper helium source it won't work. It's kind of an asshole thing to do because helium is a precious resource that is a bitch to collect. If you just buy a tank for balloons it will be cut with oxygen to make it cheaper while just as effective for the intended purpose. Oxygen will provide oxygen to your body so death is unlikely to occur.
>>
>>36848097
>implying acetaminophen overdose only takes one minute to kill
>>
>>36848097
It's easier to get past the mental block of self-preservation if it's painless, even moreso if it's instant.
>>
File: 1408636341396.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1408636341396.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>tfw guns are illegal in you are country

thanks Obama
>>
>>36847770
I have prepared this for myself. I will use it once my therapy is over:

I bought one nitrogen gas bottle (with a pressure regulator), one oxigen mask, and one plastic bag.

When you breathe the nitrogen gas, you automatically exhale all CO2 from your blood. You only experience pain when CO2 is in your blood you see, so it will be completely painless. After about three breaths you should become unconcious. After about 10 minutes you are brain dead.

Absolutely painless.
>>
>>36848470
CO2? hurts? I found an old tank in storage and took it to get filled. I asked in an indirect way but it seems like the guy understood my intent. He reassured me that I woudln't get hurt with it. He said we had to test it for some legal reason but after that he gave me my gas and let me go home with no further questions. I've been too pussy to try it out but I thought this was a winner. Its a 20lb tank so it should be enough. Do you think I could return it and have him put nitrogen in it instead?
>>
>>36848631
IF YOU TRY IT WITH CO2 YOU WILL EXPERIENCE INTENSE PAIN! Do not do it with CO2, only with Helium, Nitrogen or any other inert gas.
>>
>>36847770
Shotgun is instantaneous if you have one available op.

It'll leave a violent mess for whoever discovers your corpse but for you it's as fast and easy as pressing a button.
>>
>>36848910
t.kurt cobains ghost
>>
File: Mournes_wiki.jpg (408KB, 2802x1467px) Image search: [Google]
Mournes_wiki.jpg
408KB, 2802x1467px
>>36847770
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

roblox try bloxx
>>
>>36849125
don't do this it creates original mustard gas
>>
>>36847770
yess, it's called ageing
>>
>>36847770
Jump from a high fucking building.
You'll even make the news.
>>
File: ripoff.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ripoff.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>>36848764
I should have known when he was so stuck on CO2. I asked about other ones but he said since it's green that means CO2. I just tried letting some of it out to see how long it takes to get empty and it got cold so I turned it off. I think this whole thing is a meme. Way too complicated.

What color is nitrogen? I'll try painting it and saying I found another different tank for nitrogen.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.